my head is bloodied,but unbowed

Mame

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 08:23 pm
@chai2,
Well, ****.. since you thought (erroneously as it appeared) that I was arriving THIS weekend (thanks, probably to SHEWOLFNM's alzheimers), I thought maybe you, Wally and daughter might go camping or something the weekend I was coming. Yes, I started hyperventilating and panicking and actually thought I was having a stroke. I was envisioning a very lonely week in my pool at the XXX Hotel, having to butter up the pool boys to get a pair of x-ray goggles for you know... And then, how to find someone who could teach me to rolf, show me sidewalks, doorknobs, etc... OMG - where would I find such a resource??? I was at my wit's end. Can you just imagine that, chai? I feel so relieved!
chai2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 08:29 pm
@Mame,
camping?
Mame

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 08:31 pm
@chai2,
What are you doing up at this (for you) late hour? Okay, maybe I meant "shopping" or "eating" or "bowling"... would those serve?
chai2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 08:37 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

What are you doing up at this (for you) late hour?

I'm filling my canteens from the creek down the road and sharpening my flints .

I need to be able start the fire in the morning to cook the rainbow trout I'm fixin' to catch for breakfast, and make possum grass tea.

I love camping.....not.
I did it once and said "What? Are you kidding me?"

nighty nite!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 09:35 pm
@Mame,
Well, two ll's would be the british way, eh? I tend to, but not always, use two ll's (lls?) myself in some words, like 'travelling', instead of the american one l. I was probably primed by reading brit mysteries.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 09:37 pm
@Mame,
Now I'm trying to remember the dead guy's name. Something like Skater or Scooter, but neither of those. Spider? No, or was it?
This will keep me occupied.

And that was Claudine.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 09:42 pm
@chai2,
This is a subject on which chai and I full heartedly agree.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 10:38 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Missed you too gus. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:47 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Wandel, how have you been? I have missed you and frequently tell my friends about you as we gather at the various watering holes around Aspen (where I now reside, due to an untimely divorce and the loss of my beloved swamp)

Now's my chance.

I'm willing to leave my husband for you gus.

Just say the word.

One day I'm going to invite you both to my apartment, lube us all up with peanut butter and KY, and bang the **** out of both of you beautiful sons o' bitches. I love you both, dearly.
0 Replies