Every religion proven to be based upon a foundation of lies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:24 pm
@gungasnake,
I do realize that Fil Albuquerque has come across very hateful but believe it or not there is a reason for it!

Let me make one thing clear though, "I do not think that it was helpful in a constructive conversation where people are sharing ideas!

I have a question for you. Are you interested in in learning point of views other than what you already hold?
igm

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:26 pm
@gungasnake,
So…your alternative explanation that rivals the 'Theory of Evolution'….is?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:44 pm
@igm,
I put him on ignore so please don´t quote him.
Don´t get him started all over again...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Oh no RL, I was fairly civilized for awhile...
...he was on a monologue, not in a dialogue...he his not interested in talking with anyone but himself...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:54 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,

Quote:
.he his not interested in talking with anyone but himself...

You may be correct but it is he who will determine if your theory is correct!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 05:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
...you must be joking right ?
..."my" theory is correct if "my" theory is correct, and not because he says so...
...at best he may come up with some argument that can disprove it, but so far he did´t present a thing.
His line of reasoning is well known and has been addressed sufficiently by the vast majority of the scientific community...even in popular places like You tube you can easily find a number of fairly decent videos dismissing his bullshit...no news at all in there just babbling.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 06:37 pm
@gungasnake,
Snake, I trust that you are aware that even in his English-as-a-second-language, he thinks circles around you.
Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 07:09 pm
@JLNobody,
Of course, when it comes to Gunga Dim, that's not saying much . . .
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do realize that Fil Albuquerque has come across very hateful but believe it or not there is a reason for it!

You mean the fact that he's a hateful idiot?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

You've got me hooked...what's the reason?
gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have a question for you. Are you interested in in learning point of views other than what you already hold?

In the case of the theory of evolution, I know and understand the official point of view better than most of the people who espouse it.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:09 pm
@igm,
Quote:
So…your alternative explanation that rivals the 'Theory of Evolution'….is?...

You mean, what sort of an alternative might there be to belief in a brain-dead ideological doctrine masquerading as science and which requires an essentially trans-finite sequence of absolute zero-probability events and probabilistic miracles (evolution/evoloserism)?

The real answer is, just about anything, i.e. you couldn't do worse. Voodoo is better, Rastafari is better, belief in the great pumpkin and pumpkinism is better.

Most people would suggest Christianity as the best of the available religions but I'd view Christianity as too much of a step upwards for somebody starting off as an evoloser, the shock to that person's system might kill him.

My advice to evolosers is to consider Rastafari:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBxg85MbREzgmgu6AHQf3L8OodBS7Xy97zDVvN9Bu2ldAWV3Kf

http://www.rastafarian.net/

http://www.rastafarian.net/

http://www.rastafarian.net/lion.jpg

http://www.rastatimes.com/

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:11 pm
@JLNobody,
I've lived around people from 20 African countries and I never saw any of them having that much trouble with English.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
...is n´t there a reason to everything ? I suppose listening jerk like long posts "monologuish" babbling is a good enough reason... Wink
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:59 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
If that's all it is I'm disappointed.

RL led me to believe it was an arcane reason that once revealed would have us all saying: "Ahhh, now I understand."
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I can understand where you coming from...
Just buy some good tickets for a play of your choice in a nearby theatre and have fun Finn !
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:11 pm

Link: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/10/darwinopterus_and_mosaic_modul.php
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:55 pm
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:33 pm
@JLNobody,
...actually J I learned Spanish and French first (old school parents) after my own language Portuguese...so English would come in third place as a "second" language...but you know what, I don´t give a damn about people jumping on my English, I like to see them sidetracking and getting evasive... Wink
(comment diriez-vous ? Je m'en fous...)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 03:07 am
This religion thing has gotten so stale. Everybody with a religious ax to grind is either asserting the superiority of their preferred delusion, or their preferred delusion is in asserting the superiority of their anti-religious world view. It's tedious. Those who disgust me most right now are the Buddhists and the militant atheists. The Buddhist want to pretend that their preferred belief set is not a standard religion, while ranting away about their spiritual superiority. The militant atheists behave just as do the religious fanatics they deplore, and are equally dogmatic.

Dog preserve us from the lot of them.