Every religion proven to be based upon a foundation of lies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:06 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Noam Chomsky is a shit4brains communist

Do you think that you are more intellectual than Noam Chomsky?

Is it a fact that Noam is a communist ?

Most people who have OCPD realize it when they see this link!

http://www.ocdonline.com/articlephillipson6.php
gungasnake

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you think that you are more intellectual than Noam Chomsky?

Yes. That isn't asking for much.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you honestly think you'll ever get a reasoned response from Gunga to anything? He is convinced that the world is a certain way, and he spends all his time looking for proof that the world is that way.

He's a prime example of the theory that if you look for something you will find it. He is so convinced that he is right, that he cannot contemplate anything that contradicts his view. He dismisses an internationally renowned intellectual Noam Chomsky as shit4brains because he is incapabable of thinking otherwise.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Do you honestly think you'll ever get a reasoned response from Gunga to anything?

Sometimes but not always!

I posted this on the last page!

Any time someone is speaking about something { God, Aliens from a different dimension and so on} that can not be proven with a scientific method, logic tells me that they are most likely in a delusional state of mind!

I could only wish that this would make sense and maybe one in a million chances it would to someone who is delusional but the probability is in favor that I may be wasting my time speaking to them about such a subject!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
I amire you for trying. I don't mind those who are just delusional, but Gunga hates. All Moslems are Slammites, all Palestinians are Palesavages. He does not deserve respect, not because he's delusional, but because he's a bigot.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I amire you for trying. I don't mind those who are just delusional, but Gunga hates. All Moslems are Slammites, all Palestinians are Palesavages. He does not deserve respect, not because he's delusional, but because he's a bigot.

Hate {lack of empathy} can be taught and it can also exist as a neurological condition!

I know it seems strange but if you blame people for their hate {lack of empathy} it could be seen similar as blaming someone for being diabetic!

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:43 pm
@gungasnake,
I asked you for a source, and i pointed out the smoke and mirrors game you were playing. Your first source, more than 14 years old, was not from an authoritative source. Your second source, although authoritatie, did not support your claim, and it was also very much out of date. The h. neanderthalensis genome was sequenced last year. Any source you provide which does not take that into account is not authoritative, or no longer authoritative, on that basis.

Far from being "common knowledge," your claim was not just false, but intended to mislead. You were attempting to suggest that h. neanderthalensis and h. sapiens were not closely related, but the sequencing of the h. neanderthalensis genome shows not only are they closely related, but that modern h. sapiens whose ancestors left Africa more than 30,000 years ago have from one to four per cent genetic material (at least) from h. neanderthalensis.

If anything is "toxic" to someone's "ideology," it is that, and it is toxic to your ideology. Oh, and by the way, you're hardly in a position to complain about name calling.

You consistently distort and peddle half-truths, in addition to peddling outright lies. It is you who find reality toxic to your ideology. When called upon to put up or shut up, you dredge up out of date material either from dubious sources or which does not in fact state what you claim it does.

But of course, this latest tantrum of yours came when i asked you to provide your evidence for the so-called biblical flood. Far better to fling accusations and call others names than to actually step up to mark and support your wild claims, eh?
wayne

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 03:16 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The real world imposes limits to it. People I either have reasonable relations with or know nothing about I treat as I would have them treat me. Assholes like izzythepoop I treat like assholes.

Gunga says.

Quote:
Noam Chomsky is a shit4brains communist.

It seems readily apparent that anyone whom gunga disagrees with gets branded an a-hole, as per his personal justification for acting an a-hole.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 03:22 pm
@wayne,
Quote:
It seems readily apparent that anyone whom gunga disagrees with gets branded an a-hole, as per his personal justification for acting an a-hole.

Like minded people vote and are voted into office! Idea
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 03:45 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I asked you for a source... blah, blah, blah...

Ignored. Save yourself the energy of addressing anything further to me, it won't get read.
Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 03:55 pm
@gungasnake,
Yeah, you've done that before. Funny how you've got this compulsion to peek anyway.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:05 pm
@Setanta,
When he's not peeking, he's sneaking.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:40 pm
@izzythepush,
It could be worse he could be like this guy! I would think that videos like this could get you killed. I could only hope that we are missing info from this video!

izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well , if it's true, he may well be facing a lot of litigation. I would say that's pretty damning evidence.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:52 pm
I see that there is a video of Jesus speaking out for occupy wall street!

0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:59 pm
@Setanta,
Oh Set, come on, what's happened to your sense of irony?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:59 pm
@Setanta,
Oh Set, come on, what's happened to your sense of irony?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 11:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Spot on!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 01:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks mate. I disagree with quite a few on A2K, but I only find one or two really loathsome. Gunga is one of those.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:50 am
@izzythepush,
...well I agree with you both on this one... Wink
0 Replies