Every religion proven to be based upon a foundation of lies

Sweet Victory

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 02:52 pm
Setanta, your a knit picky little weasle and just because I blow away your bs with non cotnestable fact, you whine and cry and desperately scramble to make anything else the issue and obviously because you hide behind ignorance4 like a little coward.

! I didn't delete any of my responses FYI

and secondly all of those games are downloadable for free Moron!! Now I noticed that not one of you contested any facts within the article and I refuse to waste my time on sites with bias management to formulate responses just to have them deleted or me banned / put on suspesnion. This is a site for cowards quite obviousloy, cowards who hide from fact because ignorance is their only defense!

banned for spam, this site is banned from the pleasure of my company doorknob and it will not be missed!

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Sweet Victory

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 02:53 pm
New Age of Mythology Titans Scenario "AOMT Sweet Victory" 1 player

Thanks to fileswap for storing these files I create for me to share with you on the net.

Fun, action packed, challenging with amazing twists. I highly reccomend this scenario to everyone, but especially to those who love the defend the keep kind of game, but it doesn't end at defend the keep. Released September 27 2011.

AOMT Sweet Victory

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/zWqb93zW/AOMT_Sweet_Victory_(by_David_J_Spetch).zip.html

or you can find all of my games ready for free download by searching on the left colomn here on my you tube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidJSpetch

yeah that is right, everythi9ng I offer here for download is free! Spam my6 derrier!

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
gungasnake

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:24 pm
@Sweet Victory,
Quote:
Setanta, your a knit picky little weasle and just because I blow away your bs with non cotnestable fact, you whine and cry and desperately scramble to make anything else the issue and obviously because you hide behind ignorance4 like a little coward.

Sounds familiar somehow or other... I mean, that's the impression I get as well.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:55 pm
@Sweet Victory,
Sweet Victory wrote:
yeah that is right, everythi9ng I offer here for download is free! Spam my6 derrier!

David jeffrey Spetch

something can be free and still spam

this site has a low tolerance of self promotion in posts, most links are okay in profiles but certain links will be removed from posts

best to check the TOS or contact the help desk via the Contact Us at the bottom of the page
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 04:47 pm
@Sweet Victory,
You're hilarious. You couldn't blow away a lit match.
0 Replies