Every religion proven to be based upon a foundation of lies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 05:01 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
You and your pals don´t devise the process of evolution because you and your idiotic friends have a linear comprehension of its dynamics and multiple functionality´s...

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit, right?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 07:27 am
@gungasnake,
My feet think better then your peanut brains will ever think monkey boy...
...if you do have something to criticize please do, otherwise don´t make me lose my time...you have Sarah Palin to be dazzled with... Wink
Eorl

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:28 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Milgram?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:34 am
@Eorl,
Yep ! Stanley Milgram...
Eorl

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:46 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Did you happen to see Derren Brown replicate a version thereof, for his show "The Heist?" Very interesting to me that it could be done again so soon.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:22 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I posted a fairly good analysis of the present state of evoloser theory and brighter readers (which clearly does not include you) actually often thank me for posting that item since it clears up several of the conceptual problems.

Evolution is basically a dead theory walking. It is being defended by academic dead wood and people with lifestyle and tenure issues, and that's about all any more.
tomr

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:48 am
@gungasnake,
What is the probability that God would make a monkey so close in form to a human being? If any living creature created by God takes up somewhere between 0 and 10 cubic meters of atoms specifically arranged. Where is His creativity? Why does He essentially replicate forms?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 09:51 am
@gungasnake,
Brighter whom puppet ? those who believe the world was created in 7 days and that the lamb and the lion walk together in the pastures of heaven ?...what a walking joke you are...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:03 am
@gungasnake,
Your quote from W.C. Fields reveals who your intellectual idols are.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:05 am
@gungasnake,
Your "GOD" did have some serious flaws on the blue print design he had in mind for humans...lol
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:09 am
@tomr,
Quote:
What is the probability that God would make a monkey so close in form to a human being?

If any living creature created by God takes up somewhere between 0 and 10 cubic meters of atoms specifically arranged. Where is His creativity? Why does He essentially replicate forms?

I can only tell you what the evidence suggests. Our entire living world is driven by information and a fantastically complex information code called RNA/DNA. RNA/DNA is similar to C++ or Java and any particular living creature is similar to a very complex application written in one of those languages.

Information codes do not just sort of happen for no reason. The evidence indicates that the RNA/DNA code is the work of a single pair of hands, the owner of which we call God.

Now, once you get to some sort of a point 5000 - 20,000 years back on this particular planet, that picture changes sharply. There is no rational way to think that a supposedly omnipotent and omniscient God would need to go through 100 species of horses or elephants to get to the one he wanted, or for that matter to think that a supposedly well-meaning God would create biting flies, ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, the funnel web, and the myriad other creatures of Pandora's box.

The evidence indicates that by the time you had the various horse species walking around, the engineering and re-engineering of complex life forms had become a sort of a cottage industry on this planet with multiple pairs of hands involved, the owner of at least one of which was not well-meaning.

Other than that, any similarity between humans and monkeys/apes/hominids is via similar design only. There is no possibility of us being descended from any of those creatures via any process resembling evolution. The Neanderthal has been ruled out as a plausible human ancestor precisely because the genetic gap is too wide and all other hominids were further removed from us THAN the Neanderthal; that doesn't leave anything on this planet which we could be descended from.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:22 am
@Eorl,
I did now...it is jaw draping...thanks for the reference Earl !

...my faith on the usefulness of fully open democracy´s is dropping by the minute...can you picture these guy´s studying in a University at all ?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:08 am
...if you want to go on Metaphysics instead of sticking with a Phenomenological explanation of the world I can provide you with one...not that your little "wormy" mind will ever get it any way...

On the Nature of "GOD" and the problem of "Design":

Design imply´s intention...intention which in the word itself, reveals the temporal form on wishing something regarding the accomplishment of a goal not yet achieved, it imply´s an amplification on what there is, novelty...a true omnipotent God beyond time, does not need intention, nor will, nor even the thinking, less alone to amplify itself when there´s nothing to amplify...he does not need to "create" what is already there..(no problem to solve, no novelty to grasp, no information to acquire) ...he has it all in itself and it is done !
...he his the eternal present of BEING with all the steps of the possible in it...all the algorithms !
...nor the designer, nor the designed, is needed in here for what already it is...just Reality at its full...
(Geometry and Maths in its complete circle)...
...and that young fellow, bright as it is, is not is your definition of God !
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:30 am
...it is very ironic, the fact that anyone who actually believes "God" to be a temporal agent, must be an anarchist at heart...a lover of entropy, a libertarian and a rebel, against the supreme order, against the LAW itself...
The world is such a funny place !

...no wonder the histrionic faints and screams in the Sunday sessions...
Praise the Lord, hallelujah ! Hallelujah ! HALLELUJAH !!! (******* anarchists)
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:45 am
..if I were to place a true spiritual attitude anywhere, it would be in science humbleness, who eternally questions its own knowledge, its own insights, its own comprehension...

...the problem is not with having faith but to only have faith !...we need brains now !
gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:35 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
..if I were to place a true spiritual attitude anywhere, it would be in science humbleness,...

As in "scientists(TM)" demanding that evoloserism be taught as a "FACT(TM)" in public schools at public expense and that no mention be made of other theories or ideas about origins and suing everybody who ever tries to do anything else??

You mean like "scientists(TM)" claiming that anthropogenic (look the word up if you don't know what it means) global warming is "settled science(TM)" and attempting to remove all mention of the medieval climate optimum from upwards of 5000 Wikipedia articles so nobody can find out about it?

You mean like banning DDT and causing upwards of 100,000,000 deaths from malaria over the past 40 years?

You mean like trying to shut down the Permian area in Texas to oil drilling for the sake of a 4" lizard or shutting down the Central Valley for the sake of a "delta smelt(TM)??

I mean, most people are going to fail to see the humbleness in any of that ****...
gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:40 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
..if I were to place a true spiritual attitude anywhere, it would be in science humbleness, who eternally questions its own knowledge, its own insights, its own comprehension...

Did they teach English where you went to school?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:40 pm
@gungasnake,
...now you are just looking like a drama queen... Laughing
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:50 pm
@gungasnake,
...you are ******* far to stupid cheap and dull, for me to keep on addressing your silly rantings...you haven´t reply to anything I posted idiot, so you just don´t deserve any kind of consideration in place !
...don´t count on me any further to draw any new attention to your nonsense...I´m out !
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:10 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Maybe I should have asked if they taught logic where you went to school. There isn't any Western language in which that writing sample of yours would be a decent sentence.