H2O MAN
 
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 06:54 am
Barack Obama and his minions in the administration as well as many Democrats in the Congress are often described as Socialists, or in
the extreme as Marxists. However, their actions and strategy are straight out of the fascist economic playbook. They have become the
modern reincarnation of the fascist mindset, without the militarism of Italy and Germany, that dominated Europe in the 1920s and '30s.

Obama's Fascist Economy
 
parados
 
  4  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 07:25 am
@H2O MAN,
It must be Obama's desire to built the military up that is confusing you.
H2O MAN
 
  -4  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:05 am
@parados,


Parasite, you are the confused one.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:21 am


Obama is exploiting the American people like never before and
it's only going to get worse if he is allowed to stay in power.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:30 am
@parados,
I always wondered what sort of idiot believed Glenn Beck's knuckle scraping propaganda. Now I know.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
I'm glad you finally got yourself a mirror.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:55 am
@H2O MAN,
The Obama administration has, through the Justice Department and other agencies, behaved exactly as many quasi-fascist regimes in the past -- almost all of whom have been governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect themselves and their friends from accountability.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 09:45 am
@H2O MAN,
Are you seriously suggesting I watch Glenn Beck?
H2O MAN
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 09:49 am
@izzythepush,
I'm suggesting that you choose to deflect attention away from
your personal failures and the failures of those you support.

In doing so, I am also pointing out the fact that you are an ignorant, racists idiot.
parados
 
  2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 09:51 am
@H2O MAN,
Deflecting attention away from one's personal failures makes them racist?
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 09:53 am
@parados,
You agree with two out of three.
parados
 
  1  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 09:56 am
@H2O MAN,
Are you deflecting spurt?
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 11:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

In doing so, I am also pointing out the fact that you are an ignorant, racists idiot.


You're the one who vehemently hates his own president because he is black.
Foofie
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 11:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

In doing so, I am also pointing out the fact that you are an ignorant, racists idiot.


You're the one who vehemently hates his own president because he is black.


When did the President become Black? I thought he was bi-racial. Don't tell me that the "one-drop" racist mythology has pervaded Britain?

You do know that in the Jewish religion it is thought that if one's mother was Jewish, then that child is Jewish (regardless of the father's ethnicity/religion). So, in my mind, the President is White. He just should be a Republican, and I would have voted for him.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:03 pm
@Foofie,
So I must have been watching the elections somewhere else when I saw Jesse Jackson being interviewed about Obama's victory, and he spoke about Martin Luther King.

BTW 'bi-racial' is a ridiculous term. We use the phrase 'mixed race,' then you don't have to invent 'tri-racial' 'quatro-racial' etc.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 02:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

In doing so, I am also pointing out the fact that you are an ignorant, racists idiot.


You're the one who vehemently hates his own president because he is black.


Really?

You say this because why exactly?

I fully support Herman Cain, isn't he a black American?

Your claim that I vehemently hate Obama because he is black is false.
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So I must have been watching the elections somewhere else when I saw Jesse Jackson being interviewed about Obama's victory, and he spoke about Martin Luther King.

BTW 'bi-racial' is a ridiculous term. We use the phrase 'mixed race,' then you don't have to invent 'tri-racial' 'quatro-racial' etc.


We Caucasoidals actually are mostly mixed race. That includes a smidgen of Neanderthal, I've read.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 01:26 am
@H2O MAN,
You support Hermain Cain because you know he hasn't a hope in hell of being nominated, and you can say your extreme hatred of Obama is something else. The only reason the Tea Party exists is because they hate the idea of a black man in the white house. You may want to call it something else, but it's fairly obvious what it is.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:30 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You support Hermain Cain because you know he hasn't a hope in hell of being nominated


Laughing careful, your legendary ignorance is showing again.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:47 am
@H2O MAN,
Let's just see. Florida isn't exactly known as a bell weather state.
 

Related Topics

Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
GOP Empire Strikes Back - Discussion by parados
Government School Indoctrination - Discussion by H2O MAN
The Democrats will win again in 2016 - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Romney 2012? - Discussion by snood
Can Obama Lose? Will he be a one-term president? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Obama care 2014 - Discussion by wts
The 'I voted' thread! - Question by Cycloptichorn
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Obama's Fascist Economy
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/25/2021 at 05:20:07