H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 05:32 am
@JTT,
Shocked You and BVT are inbreds that are inbreeding... thanks for the warning.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 06:20 am
brilliant.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 10:13 am
@H2O MAN,
Your brain is obviously set on reptilian regurgitation mode, h2oguy. You do it with every posting and you do it with every little meme that the Repuglicans feed you. You're a drone, an empty head, an automaton.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 11:21 am

JTT, it's obvious that both you and BVT suffer from severe liberaltardation... you are a burden on society.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 11:25 am
@H2O MAN,
H20 man why don't you come to Raleigh and kill me for the good of society? I'll be happy to give you my address.
Eat a big breakfast and make your peace with Jesus first, you ****.

I'll allow you one last ignorant reply before I put you on ignore.
jcboy

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 11:38 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Holy crap that's scary, might as well have H20man as VP.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 12:23 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

...might as well have H20man as VP.

That would be a step in the right direction.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 12:26 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

H20 man why don't you come to Raleigh and kill me for the good of society?

That's a valid request, but I'm sure you're currently doing a good job of slowly offing yourself...
the good news: Obamacare will probably accelerate your exit.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 12:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

blueveinedthrobber wrote:

H20 man why don't you come to Raleigh and kill me for the good of society?

That's a valid request, but I'm sure you're currently doing a good job of slowly offing yourself...
the good news: Obamacare will probably accelerate your exit.

whereas the repubs or maybe your mother or ex wife have done just the perfect job of castrating you. I knew you lacked the balls to followup.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 01:24 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,

BVT, you verbalized your cry for help, but you forgot to follow-up with your physical address in Raleigh.
Why must you always project the bright spot light of attention on your total lack of testicular fortitude?

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2011 06:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I was interested in seeing what comment from joeycv might have spawned such a deluge of disregard. Much to my surprise I found:

"Anyone would make a better president or vice president than the two we have now."

Bi-Po, your initial reaction to this post was essentially appropriate but you seem to have bought in to the criticism of joeycv to the extent that, although you are not familiar with him, you have placed him on "ignore."

I guess Set must be a hero or mentor for you.

His comment was, apparently, too extreme for you and A2K lefties to tolerate, and yet you begin the thread calling Cheney a sociopath and then later threw out your belief that Cheney and Bush got erections from torturing or killing people.

Wow...the rational disconnect here is amazing.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2011 06:07 pm
@RABEL222,
And this got 3 thumbs up?

It is about as juvenile an argument as I have seen in this forum, but it garnered praise.

Tribalism, pure and simple.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:27 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
So you agree with Josef CV, do you Finn?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 10:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So you agree with Josef CV, do you Finn?

Yes izzy, I agree with him when he posts this:

Quote:
"Anyone would make a better president or vice president than the two we have now."

There are even times, believe it or not, when I agree with you.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 11:55 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I would have thought, that even for you, some things are beyond the pale. I would have thought Holocaust denial would have been one of those things. When someone adopts such a repugnant stance you shouldn't give them any support at all, even if you happen to agree with a particular point they are making.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
You might have a point if I was actually providing Joey with support, but of course I wasn't.

I was using what, in this instance, was a pretty innocous comment on his part as a counterpoint to the extreme nature of the other posts...including the premise of the thread.

Frankly, I wasn't aware that Joey denies the Holocaust actually occurred. I don't often read what he writes. If he does, it is a repugnant stance, but not a reason to lambast everything he writes. I apply the same standard to everyone on A2K who adopt stances I find repugnant. Even to me, it seems a reasonable approach
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://able2know.org/topic/157561-1
JTT

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:40 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I support Josef's great takes on English grammar. He illustrates the best of American education on the English language.

I think Joey has actually taken a powder since discussions opened on his knowledge of English grammar.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks for the link, but I wasn't contending that he didn't hold such a repugnant belief. Having it confirmed doesn't alter the point I made.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well it won't be the first time we've disagreed over something.