Lustig Andrei

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:46 am
@GracieGirl,
You have no idea, Gracie, how amusing it is to us old timers when you describe a movie that came out only six years ago as "kinda old." For me, six years ago is kind'a like "last week." Laughing
chai2

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 06:44 am
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Hey! Motorcycle man is the guy from Cheaper By The Dozen! Steve Martin! Whoa this movie's really old.

HAHAHA!! Laughing

I love the part when he takes off his leather jacket and he's like "You'll be a den-tisssst and he punches that lady in the face! Haha! Im watching it with my sister and she kept replaying that part over and over! Hahahaha!! Laughing And then he breaks the doll's head off! The rest of it makes my teeth hurt just watching.

I like the little dance move he does are 2:10.
chai2

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 06:52 am
@chai2,
Oh BTW Gracie, Steve Martin's hair was not really black at that time. He already had white hair.

That's the first thing everyone in the audience laughed at, seeing him on the motorcycle.

Here's a pic of him from long before that movie.

http://demonsresume.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/steve-martin.jpg?w=300&h=180
Ticomaya

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 07:53 am
@chai2,
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away ...

0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:43 am
This girl in my office bought me in a homemade lunch today and asked me out to lunch tomorrow. She’s been giving me the evil eye for a couple of months now, geez can’t she tell I’m a big fag?
Ticomaya

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:46 am
@jcboy,
Maybe you're not doing it right?
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:46 am
@jcboy,
Hand her your card, dude.

Seriously, there are some friendly people in so FL, aren't there?!
0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:49 am
She must have not seen the picture of the hunky Puerto Rican on my desk, or she’s just trying to convert me. Smile
Ragman

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:52 am
@jcboy,
Perhaps she's just oblivious? Give her a hint and tell her good a cook he is. Wear that personal photo of him on a t-shirt then she'll add 1 plus 1.

They can be friendly here but sometimes not always too bright.
jcboy

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:59 am
@Ragman,
I just may have to whip out my pink card Cool
Eva

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:22 am
@jcboy,
It's possible she just wants you for a friend. (Gay guys do make the absolutely best friends for straight women!)

But if her gaydar is seriously impaired, tell her the truth as nicely as possible. You never know, you could wind up as friends after all. Besides that, you do have to work together.

MMarciano

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:26 am
@jcboy,
What is she blind?
0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:37 am
@Eva,
That's what I'll do when we have lunch tomorrow, she is a nice girl but she;s been flirting with me for months.
Ragman

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:40 am
@jcboy,
tease!
0 Replies

Eva

Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:44 am
@jcboy,
Of course she has! You're gorgeous! Besides, don't you know that flirting with gay guys is the safest way for women to flirt? (We gotta stay in practice, y'know.) Laughing
jcboy

Wed 21 Dec, 2011 07:58 am
@Eva,
She brought me in a little Christmas gift and left it on my desk with a note, “don’t open until Christmas” you might be right, she might already know I’m a big MO and just wants to be friends. I’ll be nice Wink
0 Replies

jcboy

Wed 21 Dec, 2011 01:10 pm
@Eva,
So she took me to lunch today, she already knew I was a big MO. She has seen me around town and actually lives three blocks from us, which I didn’t know, I don’t exactly check out the girls in the neighborhood LOL.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Wed 21 Dec, 2011 08:56 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Haha!

Nahh. 6 years is a long time ago. I was like, 8 when that movie came out. Razz

Have you seen it? Its pretty good. We have it on dvd. Im just not into zombies soo it was a little creepy. Smile
GracieGirl

Wed 21 Dec, 2011 09:00 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

GracieGirl wrote:

Hey! Motorcycle man is the guy from Cheaper By The Dozen! Steve Martin! Whoa this movie's really old.

HAHAHA!! Laughing

I love the part when he takes off his leather jacket and he's like "You'll be a den-tisssst and he punches that lady in the face! Haha! Im watching it with my sister and she kept replaying that part over and over! Hahahaha!! Laughing And then he breaks the doll's head off! The rest of it makes my teeth hurt just watching.

I like the little dance move he does are 2:10.

Haha! What about the part right before that at 2:07, when he goes in that closet with all the lights and he's like "Ohhh Mama!" Hahaha!! Thats funnier than the dance! Laughing
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Wed 21 Dec, 2011 09:03 pm
@chai2,
Ohhh, so maybe its not as old as I thought.

Have you seen Cheaper by the dozen 1 & 2? We have those movies on dvd too. He's soo funny. And he looks better with white hair. Haha! Laughing