GracieGirl

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 11:08 pm
So ready to accept that I'm going to fail miserably on my exams tomorrow. I mean, atleast my hair looks good... lol

Man, this sucks... </3

My knee REALLY hurts! How am I gonna go to dance class tomorrow?

I need to go to sleep...
GracieGirl

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 11:18 pm
@GracieGirl,
Here's the tragic story of my injured knee. Sad

I was walking on the courtyard with some friends during lunch and we were just walking and talking and stuff, just minding our own business...

Then, when we were about to walk pass these two guys, one of them tripped me and pushed me a little and I was caught off guard so instead of just stumbling I fell and landed on my knee really hard.

It's scrapped, bruised and sore and swollen and it hurts! The guy barely apologized. He said he was just joking around or whatever. Rolling Eyes Mad

So now I have a injured knee and I needed to complain here on a2k....

I feel better now...

No I dont...

He was such a jerk!!

Some people just need a high five... In the face... With a chair Smile
GracieGirl

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 11:19 pm
Im going to sleep now...

GoodNight!!
0 Replies

wayne

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 11:39 pm
@GracieGirl,
Oh man Gracie, that sounds a lot like true love Smile
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:20 pm
@wayne,
Haha!! Nooo Way!!
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:32 pm
I have a powerpoint , 2 essays and 40 key concept cards due on Monday and I havent started ANYTHING.... Shocked

That's soo not like me.... Sad

Talk about procrastination Neutral

School sucks!

I fainted last Friday at school...

Everyone made a big deal about it and its soo embarrassing

I dont wanna go to school tommorow...

That sucks!

My dad's being extra strict all of a sudden...

Like, What the crap?!

Give me a freaking break Rolling Eyes

Parents suck!

I had to stay home ALL weekend and be monitored by my father...

My sisters out with friends, My brothers out with his girlfriend...

And Im here, stuck at home with my annoying father while everyone else is out having fun.

My life is falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the flip side, Im reading an awesome book called 'if I stay' and Im almost done and Im eating a cookies & cream ice cream cone and its the BEST ICE CREAM CONE I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green

Shocked ~~Bipolar moment~~ Shocked

Hahaha!! Mr. Green Laughing Laughing

Im not really all that miserable I just feel like complaining. Things could be worst.

p.s -- I don't know if Im just really hungry but this ice cream cone is unbelievably awesome!!!!

Butrflynet

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:42 pm
@GracieGirl,
Hey kiddo, log off of A2K and get to work on your homework so you can get a good night of sleep tonight. Sounds like you've given your dad a few reasons to be worried about you lately.
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
Yea, okay I will. 10 more minutes? Smile
Butrflynet

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:51 pm
@GracieGirl,
5 minutes.

(Do I sound like your dad?)
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:00 pm
@Butrflynet,
Haha! Nope. With him there's no negotiating. He's super strict. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Butrflynet

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:03 pm
@GracieGirl,
Okay, 10 minutes are up. Go do your homework! Razz
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:06 pm
@Butrflynet,
Haha! Fair enough.

Bye-Bye! I'll be back soon though! Mr. Green Razz Razz
ossobuco

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
Yeah, time to do your homework!

(I worry about that fainting.)
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:31 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi! Im back! Of course Im not completely done with my homework but I finished about 2/3 of it maybe. Its only 3:17 I have time. Smile

Fainting, um yeah well, I have Type 1 diabetes (juvenile, insulin-dependent) and I get hypoglycemic every now and again too.

Ive been having problems finding the right insulin doses for tons of different reasons. Im on the dance team this year and I do gymnastics so that takes up alot of energy and stuff. Then I had to change my dosage when I started puberty because of hormones and stuff.

But I guess lately I've just been being 'irresponsible' or whatever. There's just been alot going on and I had skipped breakfast and stuff and I wasnt being careful.

But yeah, after I fainted I went to the doctor and everything and Im fine. My dad's just angry with me and he's being overprotective.

Rockhead

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:37 pm
@GracieGirl,
no skipping breakfast...

really.
GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:39 pm
@Rockhead,
Yeah I know. Smile
Ragman

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:51 pm
@GracieGirl,
So many parent-wannabes..so little time.
ossobuco

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:53 pm
@GracieGirl,
OK, then. I know it's hard to always pay attention to it over time. One just wants a break already - but sloughing off isn't smart (but you know that). My cousin's son has type 1 and is still doing well. He's (eek!) just about forty now. Was a lifeguard on california beaches for a while. Bright as all get out with two math genius type parents. Had some adolescent/early twenties rebellion - fast cars in dumb places. Is a responsible dad/geek now.

He was never very demonstrative as a kid, and generally quiet... at least at family gatherings. Well, of course, he was thinking, watching, thinking, all that time. Never very verbal. Except once in a while. Last time I visited california, he and his very pregnant wife had a grand luncheon for me and relatives at their house - he was warmly glad to see and interested in Aunt Jo. His wife is vietnamese, so the luncheon was an extravaganza of good food that I rarely get to eat anymore. Made me tear a little bit, how happy the group was that day.
ossobuco

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:53 pm
@Ragman,
No, no, I just wanna be an aunt..
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sun 9 Oct, 2011 05:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah it gets annoying and tiring and I just want it all to go away. Im tired of being careful about everything, ya know? My dad doesnt get that. But anyway, it was stupid. I've had Type 1 since I was 2 so I do know better. I guess that's why my dad was soo mad. I'll be more careful though.

He sounds really great! You seem like you have a nice family. Im glad he's doing okay and he's happy. You know how people say that people with diabetes life span is shortened by 15 years or so? That's bothers me a little (or maybe Im just in a gloomy mood. Im back and forth these days. lol) but you said your cousin's son is doing well and he's forty something, so maybe there's hope for me yet! Mr. Green Laughing