What should I be doing when I'm bored?

Fri 29 Dec, 2017 07:51 pm
As of right now I'm bored, so I decided to ask if you have any good ideas of what I can be doing right now instead of browsing random Youtube videos I feel like I already watched but didn't or trying to find something fun to play that I haven't already finished. With Winter break still going on and there being no reasonably fun games to get I have nothing to do, so basically I want to ask you if there's anything I can do right now that is fun on a budget of nothing. If you have an idea I would really like an answer besides something really original like coloring or reading a book.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,791 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed

PUNKEY

Sat 30 Dec, 2017 08:02 am
@badusername715,
It's my observation that people who claim to be bored really want excitement brought to them. They are too lazy to create interest themselves or venture out into the world to engage with people.

Are you so self absorbed that you can't find interesting things around you?
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 30 Dec, 2017 09:12 am
@badusername715,
Write a book.
0 Replies

seac

Sat 30 Dec, 2017 04:45 pm
@badusername715,
Make Youtube videos. I do it on knife throwing and other miscellaneous stuff. Helps with your creativity.
0 Replies

mlssufan01

Sun 31 Dec, 2017 11:36 am
@badusername715,
Depends on you I guess? I like playing Magic The Gathering, it's a hobby that many consider expensive, but there are ways to play for free, but I can also go to the store on friday nights and play with other people. Also just online games in general. If you're looking for excitement to be more social or something, you could just take a walk around where you live and see what there is to do. That's how I found a hiking trail I never knew existed, and it was actually fairly populated by the locals. If you're looking for a potential love interest, get a coffee and go to the park and try to strike up a conversation. Just, don't approach a girl who has a guy standing right next to her.
Also, if you're not looking for love, just start up some hobby, play an instrument, taking up karate, yoga, whatever.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 31 Dec, 2017 01:56 pm
@badusername715,
What are your friends and family doing?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Mon 1 Jan, 2018 12:09 pm
@badusername715,
Bad, click on New Topics
0 Replies

myrobostation

Fri 5 Jan, 2018 01:05 am
Sometimes, I’m creating a new project, or improving myself somehow … but sometimes I just find interesting stuff to read online or find a cool solitaire game to play. Well, I haven’t played any games in awhile, but Freecell used to be my poison of choice a few years ago.
0 Replies

russellnoah52

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 07:15 am
@badusername715,
Explore yourself and find the things which keep you motivated and active. Like I starting cooking when I get bored.
0 Replies

johannahi

Tue 3 Jan, 2023 01:24 pm
@badusername715,
You can always read something interesting and be interested in something new, browse interesting storyboards, read about mythology, or combine the two in general.
0 Replies