GracieGirl

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:01 am
No school tomorrow. Doctor's appointment. So Im trying to stay up as late as I can but Im failing. It's 2:00 am and Im sleepy.

GoodNight/Morning! Mr. Green
GracieGirl

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 10:55 am
@GracieGirl,
Just got back from my appointment. I'm perfectly healthy and everything's fine. Dads making me go back 2 school. Bleh. Sad
Sturgis

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 11:54 am
@GracieGirl,
Good! Good that the health is showing you healthy and extra good that your father sent you back to school. Finals are around the corner and you need to be there as much as possible. Besides which, teachers get lonely when they don't see all the desks occupied.
GracieGirl

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Haha! Thanks Sturgis!
Yep, Winter Finals start tomorrow. I'm not too worried though. We're taking English and that's like my strongest subject. Very Happy
0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 05:43 pm
Fun Fact: In 30 states (including Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia, the legal age of consent is 16. I mention RI because that is where Family Guy is set and where the character Quagmire jokes about Meg (or other girls) not being 18 yet. The age of consent in California is 18 so I wonder if there's just a Hollywood bias in TV and movies to assume 18 is required everywhere. Or maybe Quagmire is just showing restraint (contrary to the entire basis of the character)? 16 is also the age of consent in Connecticut where Seth MacFarlane grew up.
Butrflynet

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 06:01 pm
@jcboy,
It is the script writer assuming it is the same everywhere and being too lazy to look it up and verify it because most of the viewers won't bother either.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 06:02 pm
@jcboy,
Cool! Smile

Fun Fact:Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.

FunFact2:If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

I love your new avatar! I wish everyone had real pics of themselves as their avatars. That'd be awesome! Smile
Smile
GracieGirl

Wed 14 Dec, 2011 04:21 pm
More testing tomorrow. Yay! (not)
GracieGirl

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
I'm in a awesome mood for no reason! Laughing

I think it's because Christmas is 10 DAYS AWAY!!! I'm soo excited! I can't wait!

ANNNND!! Tomorrows our last day of school. We're out for winter break!

MORE AWESOMENESS! Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'm still grounded though...not awesome at all.

Wink
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:41 pm
Okay I will have one more glass of wine, afterall tomorrow is Friday! twist my pinky!

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3674/winev.jpg
GracieGirl

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:48 pm
@jcboy,
Wines gross. Did you know that wine comes from rotten grapes?! Laughing Razz
jcboy

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:49 pm
@GracieGirl,
hehe yes and I can only have two or I'll feel like a rotten grape in the morning Razz Drunk
GracieGirl

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 11:43 am
@jcboy,
Haha! Laughing
Butrflynet

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 01:25 pm
@GracieGirl,
Happy Winter vacation, Gracie!

jcboy

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 01:52 pm
I should have known better then to have two glasses of wine, I will never do that again! Confused
0 Replies

George

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 01:54 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:
. . . I wish everyone had real pics of themselves as their avatars. . .
Like mine?
GracieGirl

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 10:02 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Happy Winter vacation, Gracie!

THANK YOU!! I'm soo glad to be out of school for a while but I still have tons of homework to do over the break. Go Figure. Rolling Eyes Smile Wink
GracieGirl

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 10:05 pm
@George,
Umm. Well, you're kinda scary looking so, everyone but you should have the'r real pics as avatars. Razz

HAHA!! Just kidding! You're avatar is epic. You'd probably look better with some hair and eyebrows too though. Maybe some lips... Hahahahahaha!! LaughingLaughing Razz

You're awesome George. Smile
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 10:06 pm
http://www.jucoolimages.com/images/funny/funny_03.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! Laughing
Ragman

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 10:06 pm
@jcboy,
Love red wine...Italian. White wine..not so much, though I've got a liking of some Pinot Grigios and some Rieslings - depending on my mood.

2 glasses is my limit.
0 Replies