REPORT!!!

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:06 pm
I reported the same person on the first day he showed up. Felt I had to, regardless of the outcome.
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:13 pm
@roger,
One of hundreds I suspect, Roger.

Didn't you say that you were ignoring SP's posts? How do you ever expect to learn those tricks that are sure to endear you to Mame? Smile
roger

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:16 pm
@JTT,
She's just going to have to learn to get by without tricks.
jespah

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:18 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Oh cool! You're a moderator?! Very Happy How come he isn't deleted though? Why don't you delete people like him? Confused He's mean to everybody and the stuff he says is gross.

I am the Project Manager of this site (as it says on my profile page).

As for moderation decisions, we don't discuss them with people who are not directly involved, and we certainly don't go over them on the public boards.

I appreciate your concern and I thank you for your report.
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:26 pm
@roger,
JTT: Yeah, you're right. Smile

Mr.Roger, Not many people here stay stuff like that, at least not stuff that's just to insult or hurt people. Right?
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:28 pm
@roger,
Oh sure, that easy for a handsome, sauve, debonair guy like you to say.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:30 pm
@GracieGirl,
They do pop up from time to time. As JTT notices, they soon lose interest, maybe because everyone has them on ignore and after awhile they kind of notice that nobody is responding to that crap. Or maybe they're still around and no one is aware of it.
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Whatever, and I'll go away when you do. Stuff like what that guy said and mean people like you make other places like this crappy. I wasn't whining, so do me a favor and STOP BEING A JERK!
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ditto edgarblythe! Very Happy
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 04:34 pm
@jespah,
Okay, I get it! You're welcome! Very Happy
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 05:12 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
I'd take your new engine estimate to him and give him another chance to be honest and address the situation. I think that it would go a long ways if you have to employ legal or other means.
The other guy seems to be playing around so his "meaness" should be taken with more laughs than anything else, and while I am more serious I am never mean.

Quote:
I wasn't whining
Yes you are, and you assume that everyone else must pay attention to your feelings....your feelings are your problem not mine, I dont give a **** so long as I dont go out of my way to be mean, which as I said I do not.
Reyn

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 05:16 pm
@GracieGirl,
Hi Gracie. Unfortunately, as you have already seen, there are a few folks here that spoil the site. You'll find you get them wherever you go on the internet.

Don't let them drive you away. As others have already said, putting them on Ignore will make it easier, unless someone decides to quote that person, and then it will show up.

I, for one, would miss you if you were not here. You are a wonderful breath of fresh air on this site! Very Happy

I read all your topics, although I don't post too often.
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 05:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I'd take your new engine estimate to him and give him another chance to be honest and address the situation. I think that it would go a long ways if you have to employ legal or other means.

Quote:
The other guy seems to be playing around so his "meaness" should be taken with more laughs than anything else, and while I am more serious I am never mean.

But obviously, major confused, eh, Hawk? Smile
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 05:45 pm
Just think of Stinky as that rude pimply 7th grade kid you avoid in the hallway.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:09 pm
@panzade,
http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Funny%20Animated%20Emoticons/dont%20push%20it.gif
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are to0 mean! You were being mean before and your being mean now! I was not being whiny and I didn't say anyone had to pay attention to my feelings. Yeah you obviously don't care about anyone's feelings. Seems like all you care about is yourself. Which I think is selfish, rude, and inconsiderate.

That guys post were NOT funny! They were mean and gross! He was saying insulting and nasty things about people and he could have hurt their feelings. NOT MINES, THEIRS!! I don't think that's funny. He was talking about people's mom's. What if that person's mom had passed away or was sick or something? Do you still think that what he said was okay if that was the case?
You shouldn't say stuff like that to people. It's NOT funny and it could be hurtful. You never know what people are going through and what's happening in their lives. Words can hurt so we should be careful with how we use them. If you're soo smart then how come you haven't learned that by now hawkeye?

You may not, but I DO care about how other people feel. I never wanna say something that could hurt someone especially if that person has never said anything mean or hurtful to me. And what about all the weird sex stuff he was saying? Yuck! No one wants to see that. Would you be okay with it if he said that stuff to you? Sometimes you have to look at stuff from other people's perspective.

Call it whining if you want. At this point I don't care what you say. I don't like you're attitude and you obviously don't like mine so if you don't wanna hear me 'whine' anymore than put me on ignore. I'll definitely be doing the same for you.

(Thanks for telling me how to use the Ignore button guys, its really coming in handy)

You have a nice freaking day Hawkeye!
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:18 pm
@Reyn,
Thanks Reyn!
I like it here. I've gotten a chance to talk about some really important stuff with some really amazing people and I get to come here and post silly questions and most of the time you guys answer. Smile

You're definetly one of the nice people here and one of my favorites!! Mr. Green

Thanks for reading my topics! You're awesome and I'm not going anywhere! Who cares what hawkeye says or thinks! Haha! Wink Laughing Mr. Green
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:18 pm
@panzade,
Haha! Smile
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:24 pm
@GracieGirl,
You're a fine young lady. Don't ever let anyone discourage you from being considerate of others, as you've shown by your comments on this occasion.

At first glance Hawkeye10 doesn't seem to know the difference between being politically incorrect (which is appropriate for a serious forum and is something to which I know you don't object) and having a potty mouth (which can never be taken seriously -- except by their parents, who should wash their mouths out with soap).
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 07:13 pm
@GracieGirl,
My suggestion, FWIW - don't fall into the trap of using "ignore", Gracie. You obviously have waaaaay more than enough spunk to handle yourself.

If there's stuff that you don't want to see/read, you can tell after the first few words and, well, ignore it.