Jimmy Hoffa Threatens Republicans

mysteryman

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:37 pm
@JTT,
You are contradicting yourself.

You say the US is responsible, but earlier you said the "radical left" wasnt responsible.

Arent they part of the US also?
JTT

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:37 pm
@mysteryman,
You're so good at this, MM. A bunch of disjointed thoughts. You've got to be more specific.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 05:59 pm
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view.bg?articleid=1247474

Quote:
Tea Party rallies upbraid ‘gangster government’
By Associated Press | Thursday, April 15, 2010 | http://www.bostonherald.com | U.S. Politics

WASHINGTON - Tea party protesters marked tax day Thursday with exhortations against "gangster government" and appeals from Republicans seeking their grass-roots clout in November elections, a prospect both tempting and troubling to those in the loose movement.

Quote:
The Washington rally in brilliant sunshine was spirited but modest in size, lacking the star power of tea party favorite Sarah Palin, who roused the masses at earlier stops of the Tea Party Express in its cross-country bus tour. Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota won roars of affirmation as she accused President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats of trying to take over health care, energy, financial services and other broad swaths of the economy.

"We’re on to this gangster government," she declared. "I say it’s time for these little piggies to go home."

She appealed directly for tea partiers to swing behind "constitutional conservatives" in congressional campaigns, just as they contributed to Scott Brown’s upset in the Massachusetts Senate race in an early test of their potency. "I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November," she said. "We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys."
JTT

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:10 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
"I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group

Michelle Bachmann calling someone else an extremist. That's hilarious.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:12 pm
@JTT,
I think she was referring to the group supporting Rick Perry, she just didn't know it at the time. Wink
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 07:13 am

Obama thuggery at it's best, change you had better get used to...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 09:27 am
@H2O MAN,
This isn't thuggery, it's political toing and froing. Thuggery is when you put rifle sights on your campaign website so Gabrielle Gifford gets shot.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 09:49 am
@izzythepush,
I think you don't know much about the Teamsters Union or it's history.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:02 am
@georgeob1,
I think that, as always, you know a lot about the history of the side opposite the Teamsters and like your "views" on US war crimes/terrorism, those views are, shall we say, being charitable, so incredibly one sided as to make you nothing more than a sycophant.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

This isn't thuggery

You and JTT are clueless fools.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 11:29 am
@H2O MAN,
You are a clueless fool,

Obviously something which you've shown to be the case time and again with your well thought out, reasoned arguments and the sane logic you've illustrated in your many "debates", right, h2oguy?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 11:41 am
@georgeob1,
I know about the Battle of Toledo, stones against machine guns.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 11:48 am
@H2O MAN,
Instead of being a man and facing up to a criticism and addressing it, you've taken the h2oman/American tack and sneakily edited your post, eh, h2oguy?

An occupant of the Land of the free and the home of the brave and you sneak around like the sniveling little coward that you are.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 02:44 pm
Americans will stand up and vote in great numbers to eliminate Obama and his union thuggery.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 02:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
Another sniveling little coward sighting.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 03:03 pm
@JTT,

JTT, you are the self described lying, sniveling little coward looking at your reflection in a cracked mirror.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 03:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
Really, h2oguy? Aren't you the one who refuses to debate on the very issues you sought to debate on?
0 Replies