17
   

Child Support as Politics.

 
 
JP Cusick
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:00 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Of course not, the state abuses the citizens because they can, because they find it in their interest to do so, "the best interest of the child" is the rationalization used in this case.


I say the laws and our Law-Makers do believe they are doing right and they believe they are doing the Child Support for the better interest of our society.

The problem is that they are wrong and misguided, and as such the ignorant Child Support and Custody laws are doing far greater damage to our society as it destroys families and criminalizes parenting.

hawkeye10 wrote:

The abuse of the citizen in child support is real abuse of the citizen and the hands of the state, but it is such a microscopic tip of the iceberg that I find it difficult to get too worked up about it.


I truly say that there is no greater evil being done to our society then the attack on families and on parents then that of the ignorant Child Support and Custody laws.

The so-called "terrorist" might some day blow up an entire city, while the Child Support and Custody laws are certain to undermine our entire social structure.

In a chess game it would be like defending a Pawn when our Queen is in danger.

Drunk
0 Replies
 
JP Cusick
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:09 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:


if Child Support requirements are alienating the children from the parents, then there was something wrong with the relationship to begin with.

Parents need to look at their parenting approach/skills before looking at any other group or individual to blame for the alienation.


An important new link (dated 9-12-2011) with important info on the subject of Child Support given below:

MSNBC = Judges can jail alleged defaulters — who are not covered by the presumption of innocence — without a trial.

The knowledge of the evil Child Support is slowly reaching the mainstream media, but it is NOT enough.

That report digs into details but it offers no solution - but I do.

Cool
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:25 am
The current child support system also harm children with one set of children going without in order to send large checks to the mother of the first set of children.

I can just see the comments that a man in that position should not remarried and have more children however the women on this thread are very unwilling to hold women to a similar standard.t

Hell it does not even need to be a second set of children it could be children of a long term marriage going without in order to send funds to a mother of a child born out of wedlock.

So the woman in a legal marriage with children can see her children harmed because of actions that she did not have any part in.

In any case harming children or not harming children is not a real concern of the women here it is all about forcing men to be a large source of women incomes using the excused of the poor children.
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:42 am
@JP Cusick,
Your link has nothing to do with bad parenting or familial alienation.

Are your real-life debating skills similar to those you've displayed here?
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:44 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I can just see the comments that a man in that position should not remarried and have more children however the women on this thread are very unwilling to hold women to a similar standard.


Really? has anyone (whose posts are being read) asked about that?
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 10:05 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Really? has anyone (whose posts are being read) asked about that?


You are being as clear as the muddy Mississippi river.
0 Replies
 
JP Cusick
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 08:14 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Your link has nothing to do with bad parenting or familial alienation.

Are your real-life debating skills similar to those you've displayed here?


The untold reality is that the Child Support is said to be for supporting the children and NOT for punishing parents or alienating the children as it does.

So you are correct that it does not say-it as it just does-it.

Of course that LINK does tell about the poorer parents being unjustly put into jail which then alienates their children and punishes the parents unjustly and undermines the family unit and violates the parents parenting, so the message is there in that link for all to see even if it is not directly said.

It also tells about the Child Support being unjustly and detrimentally too high, and how the law disproportionately attacks dead broke (indigent) African American parents, and how the Child Support arrears are based on no income which means it is based on NOTHING.

So if we look into that link then it shows that the divorce industry along with the Child Support and Custody laws are what undermines the parents and their parenting, and the injustices are what turns the parents into criminals, or as you claim into "bad" parents.

Shocked
0 Replies
 
revelette
 
  4  
Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 08:46 am
@BillRM,
This is not a gender issue or a woman vs. man argument. It simply a matter of a parent, male or female, are obligated to support any children they bring into the world regardless of whether they are married or not, or even whether they are married to other people.

It don't matter if a man has no choice in the matter of abortion when it comes to responsibility. Both participants knew (or should have known) the risk when they performed the act which brought about the child. The responsibility starts at the very moment they decided to perform the act which brought about the child. Men may think it unfair that they can't force a woman to go through an abortion or to take a morning after pill which is the same thing only quicker, then they shouldn't have to pay for a life they wanted destroyed. Life is not always fair and we can't change biology, at least not yet. Like I said before, if you don't want to pay for your children, then do not have sexual intercourse with a woman unless you do want children with them or you know one of the other of you can't have children.

I am wondering if you guys are aware that women also pay child support when men have custody of the children? Women are arrested the same as men when they don't pay child support as well they should be.

Woman pleads guilty for not paying child support

BillRM
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:05 am
@revelette,
Quote:
It don't matter if a man has no choice in the matter of abortion when it comes to responsibility. Both participants knew (or should have known) the risk when they performed the act which brought about the child.


That is where we disagree and diasgree strongly as long as it is legal for a woman to carry a child to term or not to term it is her responsibility and her responsibility alone in deciding to do so unless she had some form of agreement up front by her partner otherwise such as a married license.

At least a man should have a short time period where he can inform her that he is not willing to be a parent with her and reject all rights and responsibility to any child she decide to bring to term.

In that case he is however responsible to pay half of the going cost of an abortion.

0 Replies
 
JP Cusick
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 03:39 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:


I am wondering if you guys are aware that women also pay child support when men have custody of the children? Women are arrested the same as men when they don't pay child support as well they should be.

Woman pleads guilty for not paying child support


I myself do not divide the genders in that way as I know the Child Support and Custody laws hurt both the Moms and the Dads whether one is paying or receiving the money.

The report in that link you give does not tell us the more pertinent information, as like was she under-employed? or why she did not pay? and it does not tell if she has the ability to pay now?

The 5 years probation means she did NOT pay off the arrears, and it means the next time she is brought to the Court which is likely to be within the next 6 months then she can be sent to prison for five (5) years creating another parent turned into a criminal and another family degraded by those ignorant Child Support and Custody laws.

That link is dated as 2008 so she might be years in prison right now with a couple more years to wait, and it cost near $25,000 per prison inmate which is enough to completely pay off the so called "Child Support" and give the Mom a minimum wage job at the same time and still have money left over for the State to keep.

And that report declares the Mom had not paid the so-called "Child Support" for some four (4) years and yet the father and their children are all doing just fine which means we are prosecuting that Mom when there is no victim and no person harmed and no violence and no real crime has been committed.

It is just stealing money from that Mom without a legitimate reason or any sensible justification.

Claiming to treat Moms and Dads as equal when we treat them equally trashy and unjustly then that is a sick idea of gender equality.
0 Replies
 
IRFRANK
 
  3  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 07:16 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
If she then decides to carry to term she then had placed a man who might be a one night sperm donator under an 18 years finance obligation with no recourse on his part.



That's so far out of line, it is hard to take seriously. Abortion is a horrible method of birth control. Your attitude is immature and selfish.

Perhaps you should consider a vasectomy, or castration.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 08:23 am
@IRFRANK,
I couldn't agree with you more.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  0  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 11:13 am
@IRFRANK,
Frank this means of birth control is however available and legal and the only person who have a say in where it will be employ is the woman.

Therefore it is her and her decision alone that now determine if a child in her womb will be brought to term or not.

Given that fact it is also her responsibilities alone to care for that child if she does not have an agreement with the father ahead of the birth.

No taxation without representation and no child support without a say in whether there will be a child or not in the first place.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:26 am
As a registered voter in Maryland, I suspect OP is not using real name, but I follow local politics and I hope the poster is fibbing about his candidacy. If he isn't, I'm pretty sure I know who he is, and a ton of info about his background.

I'll be back
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/20/2019 at 06:18:25