gungasnake

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 10:04 pm
@parados,
learn to read, fool...
parados

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:37 am
@gungasnake,
I have learned to read gunga..

I have also learned to understand what I read.
That means I don't accept things just because someone wrote them. I check other sources and official investigation results.
farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:43 am
@parados,
gungasneak merely posts a quetion based on his beliefs and enters some search site. Whatever he gets that supports his worldview, no matter whether theres any truth or fact in it, is OK for gunga.

PS, izzythepush, entered gunga into the urban dictionary and the answer was quite surprising. It was sort of like "SANTORUM" . Gungas name was apparently chosen after much thought and self assessment.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:06 am
@farmerman,
I've answered the question as to where the term 'gungasnake' comes from on a2k previously, you apparently missed it:

http://able2know.org/topic/121869-1#post-3391160

Other versions of the story you read on the net use the term 'Whiffordil" but it was originally "gungasnake".

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:17 am
@farmerman,
I looked up Gunga in the Urban Dictionary and this is what I got.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gunga

1/ gunga
(derived from smegma)

The combinatory detritus of underwear lint, sweat and toilet paper which can be found lodged in the upper butt crack; butt cheese.
When wiping one's ass, be sure to get all that gunga out as well. Laughing Laughing

2/gunga
1. scum, composed of algae and various debris, which floats on lakes and collects near the shoreline.

2. sticky or messy substances

1. Every summer when my family and I go fishing on the lake, there's a lot of gunga near the dam.

2. After my family "cleans" the kitchen, I have to go back and clean all the gunga that they smeared around.

3/Gunga
adj- used to describe any type of cruddy substance. Can be found in any place: ie- under finger nails, on a park bench, in the used cup holders in a car.
Oh gross what is that....
Looks like gunga

4/GUNGA
brown poop - like looking stuff from algae in a lake. can be floating around on the surface of the water, or stuck to the bottom, waiting for you to smush your feet into its gunky feeling algae.
EW! Don't touch the bottom! Its full of GUNGA!!!

Spot on eh!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:35 am
@gungasnake,
Pwerhaps you think that I am one of your "followers". I usually just accept names as they are presented and rarely do I comment on their appropriatness in these fora. You have one of the few names that is, at least to me, seemimgly , as euroceltic yankee and izzythe push have stated, "SPOT ON"

I congratulate you.

Fido

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 07:24 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
...that capitalism is on life support, and is bleeding us dry...

It isn't capitalism which is bleeding us dry, it's banks and wall-street fat cats and an unholy alliance between those fools and the would be social engineers at Fanny/Freddie.

The other part of the problem is that the system of basing money on federal debt has reached the end of its line and needs to be abolished and replaced and we would have had another 20 or so years to think about that one without the gigantic Obunga spending spree of the last three years, but that safety margin has been eliminated. Best info on that one on the internet is

http://www.webofdebt.com

Those who loan capital are as much capitalist as those who try to use it to exploit people or the environment...

It does not matter to me if as a matter of interest as rich person supports a democrat or a republican and many walk both sides of the street caring not who wins and betting on the inestimable power of money to corrupt.. A democrat bought by a capitalist is no better in my book than a republican bought too... It is our own money, our commonwealth which they all use to corrode the machinery of government... Why should they have rights to influence government above our own poor power??? We see what they do having government in their pocket... They rob it, and use it to break us... Well don't look now, but bankruptcy in government is the cause of revolution... When the government shows it can collect no money form the only class that has any, and it can show no moral back bone in any situation its days are numbered... It is dead now for all we know, and just waiting for a stiff wind to knock it down in pieces...
gungasnake

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:03 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
Those who loan capital are as much capitalist as those who try to use it to exploit people or the environment...

Banks do not loan capital; they create money for loans.

JTT

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:11 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Banks do not loan capital;

Methinks you are splitting dollars, thicknesswise.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 07:00 am
@JTT,
Order a copy of the book (Web of Debt) and read it before you go telling anybody else that banks loan capital...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 07:04 am
@Fido,
Quote:
...When the government shows it can collect no money form the only class that has any..,.

That's yet another misunderstanding which Ellen Brown's book clears up (along with the understanding that taking ALL of the money of the rich would run our government for about 20 days). Governments in theory should be able to simply print money and spend it into existence rather than borrow it and force us to pay interest on it. The thing which took place in 1913 was basically a usurpation on the part of the banks.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 07:14 am
@farmerman,
Gunga however, would rather be thought of, as something that can be easily mistaken for a tiger's arsehole.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 08:29 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
(along with the understanding that taking ALL of the money of the rich would run our government for about 20 days

The 400 richest Americans have $1.27 trillion in wealth.
The US government spends 3.6 trillion per year.

There are 365 days in a year.

Are you that math challenged gunga?
gungasnake

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 08:33 am
@parados,
We were talking about taxes, I probably should have said all of the INCOME...
parados

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 08:55 pm
@gungasnake,
Since you don't know what you are talking about or at least can't articulate it so it makes sense to others...
Define rich.

But let's do a little math before you start.
The top 50% pay all the income taxes so if the top 50% are "Rich" then we would have to be taxing them at over 80% for what was left to only last 20 days.

The top 20% pay 86% of the income taxes. They pay an effective income tax rate of about 14%.
S0 you are arguing that taxes from the top 20% currently only pay for about 5 days worth of government spending? Even you have to see how ridiculous that is gunga.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 09:16 pm
@parados,
Quote:
S0 you are arguing that taxes from the top 20% currently only pay for about 5 days worth of government spending? ..

I never said that, stop lying.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 04:02 am
@parados,
When Gunga talks about numbers, he sounds like a tiger's aresehole. Just accept that he believes it, it doesn't matter that he doesn't understand simple arithmetic, he gets told what to think by Fox 'News,' because, it's patently obvious, he can't think for himself.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
There's a man in the funny papers we all know

Izzy the POOP POOP, POOP, POOP POOP.....

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWyUfovakG9NIpcscpH2ArFswVejxgSExr_PMdy1xsZS0JHXXvJw
Fido

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 05:38 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

Banks do not loan capital; they create money for loans.

Get real..
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 05:53 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
...When the government shows it can collect no money form the only class that has any..,.

That's yet another misunderstanding which Ellen Brown's book clears up (along with the understanding that taking ALL of the money of the rich would run our government for about 20 days). Governments in theory should be able to simply print money and spend it into existence rather than borrow it and force us to pay interest on it. The thing which took place in 1913 was basically a usurpation on the part of the banks.
If what you say could possibly be true it is only because wealth is easier to hide than poverty... Try to estimate what our capitalist own around the world... Try to estimate what public properties they have effective control over and the profit of without the responsibility for and the taxes on... Do not believe for a moment that all the millions of acres in some of our western states, though technically leased are not effectively owned... And as part of the commonwealth, they should support the commonwealth's populaton... So the point is not really to liquidate the holdings of the rich, or to take their money, but to keep the poor from being made more poor by taxes put on their backs that are properly the duties of the rich, that if not paid by the rich only serve to make them richer at the expense of the poor... In this society we want the welfare and profit of all... We want to force much property to produce for the good of the commonwealth or be returned to it just as when property supported all of government...Try to grasp that our constitution gives protection to property and for that protection property should serve the whole people... The wealthy are represented in government, and for that influence and protection for their privilages they should pay...

You see: IF their money is not on the line they have no reason to not run government into great adventures and conflicts on the other side of the world... They do as they do, thoughtlessly and without concern knowing they will profit by the deaths of hundreds of thousands without concern that government might make them pay... They should pay... They should not be the only hog at the trough of government payouts... We do not exist for them... They in fact, exist for us, and only so long as we see a benefit in having people with wealth and property among us... We own this place, and they only borrow it... If they borrow what is ours and refuse to pay interest on it, then they are criminals and have given up any right to what they have converted of our property to their use...