Kinky Friedman supports Perry

gungasnake

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:09 am
@Fido,
Quote:
. We want to force much property to produce for the good of the commonwealth or be returned to it just as when property supported all of government...

So far I don't see any aspect of this picture on which you are not fearfully mixed up. America never ran by seizing property or even taxing it, it ran on tariffs and duties for the most part, there was never any need for large federal outlays prior to TR's great white fleet and WW-I other than for the civil war and Lincoln did what Ellen Brown is suggesting to pay for that i.e. simply printed money and spent it into existence and the ONLY reason that (or the revolutionary war "colonials" for that matter) didn't work at the time was the efforts of the British to counterfeit them and that would be very much harder to do at this juncture with 98%of all money existing in the form of computer entries.

You are not going to confiscate property as you apparently wish to. In fact, America's business community has a veto power over the political system and they are using that veto now. Particularly America's small businesses which create most jobs are not going to create any more jobs under present conditions. The two big fears are Obungacare and the possibility of Bork Obunga getting re-elected.

You should probably get used to the idea that there aren't going to be any more new jobs or investments until Bork Obunga is gone.

gungasnake

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:10 am
@Fido,
Your education on money matters starts here:

http:www.webofdebt.com

That bythe way is very far from a right-wing or libertarian site.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:21 am
@gungasnake,
You really do get your insults from the playground, like your maths. Showing snaps of your latest girlfriend doesn't add anything either. What is 'poop' anyway? It's a word used by toddlers who don't have the guts to say poo. So a backward cowardly toddler is the persona that you have made your own.

Btw Kudos to whoever tagged this gunga butt cheese. It wasn't me. By their names you will know them. Your name does not need to be changed in the slightest, it perfectly demonstrates what you are.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:40 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
S0 you are arguing that taxes from the top 20% currently only pay for about 5 days worth of government spending? ..

I never said that, stop lying.

You said it when you said this..
Quote:
along with the understanding that taking ALL of the money of the rich would run our government for about 20 days

I don't think I am the one lying gunga. If ALL the income from the rich will run our government for about 20 days and we currently only take 15% of the income of the rich (top 20%) then that would mean currently the top 20% only pay for about 5 days worth of government spending.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:42 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

So far I don't see any aspect of this picture on which you are not fearfully mixed up. America never ran by seizing property or even taxing it, it ran on tariffs and duties for the most part

What do you think tariffs and duties are?
A tariff is a government revenue in the form of a tax.
The tariff is on an item that someone owns.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 07:31 am
@parados,
A tariff is a fee for crossing some border i.e. for bringing goods across some border to sell.
parados

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2011 10:27 am
@gungasnake,
Are you saying no one owns the goods when they cross the border?
0 Replies