Pick a a2k member and guess/describe how they look and their personalities!

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 01:06 pm
This should be fun! But no cheating! You can't describe anybody you've met before or seen a picture of because that isn't guessing.

I'll go first.

I choose izzythepush. I think he has brown hair, he's about 5'll. He's average size but has a drinking belly.( I forgot what it's called). He's about 40 something and he's pale. He likes sports. He's funny and likes to drink beer and he talks alot and he's smart and he has a British accent.

Izzythepush, did I guess something right?

Who wants to go next? Very Happy

Pick somebody and describe how you think they look and their personality! It'll be fun. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 18 • Views: 12,899 • Replies: 130

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 01:51 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

He's about 40 something and he's pale.

Are you suggesting I live under ground?
Quote:
He likes sports.

I like football, I support these guys.
http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/javaImages/21/cb/0,,10280~5950241,00.jpg
Quote:
He's funny and likes to drink beer and he talks alot and he's smart and he has a British accent.

That's a sore point with me. There is no such thing as a 'British' accent. There are lots of different accents in the UK, mine would best be described as Estuary English. I can't say I'm funny, that's for others to say, but I'm pleased that you think I'm funny. You've got the age, hair colour and liking for beer right.

My turn now, I choose Gungasnake. He is a deathly pale, almost completely bald, (with the exception of tufts of ginger hair sprouting out of his nose and ears) morbidly obese dwarf. He has no sense of humour.

He is about 55, and is still a virgin. He spends most of his time arguing with toddlers who occasionally stroll into his yard. It is his lifetime's ambition to one day win an argument with a toddler. He does write down what they say though, with his favourite chunky crayons, and uses it to insult members of A2K. He has shrunken, mis-shaped genitals and likes to spend his spare time slobbering over pictures of Sarah Palin.

When he's not doing that he's scouring the internet for right wing nutjob sites in a vain attempt to find some meaning for his otherwise futile existance. The local children call him Gollum, but he doesn't have Gollum's good looks or delightful fragrance. He is obsessed with H2O man's ring though.

There how was that?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:11 pm
@GracieGirl,
I bet you think I really have purple fur.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:15 pm
@roger,
You used to be a mouse.
roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Rat. That's R-A-T. Rat!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:20 pm
@roger,
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you by not calling you a rat.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:28 pm
I’m going to pick H20man;

I’m guessing he’s about 20 years old. Not really sure what he looks like but he definitely has a mullet haircut.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:32 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I’m going to pick H20man;

I’m guessing he’s about 20 years old. Not really sure what he looks like but he definitely has a mullet haircut.

So do all his neighbours.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:38 pm
@izzythepush,
I hate to piss on the parade, and I really hate to defend the squirt, but...

this kind of "fun" invariably leads to something ugly.

no matter how light hearted it starts out...
Green Witch

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:52 pm
@Rockhead,
This is how I envision Rockhead...

http://projectqatlanta.com/images/uploads/gallery_enlarged-parker-gregory-shirtless-male-model-photos-11092009-24.jpg

(Otherwise he is correct and this could go horribly wrong.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:53 pm
@Rockhead,
You're very right, and very sensible, but when the topic was addressed to me I just couldn't help myself. I don't think relations with gunga could get any worse though, but I do take your point.
jcboy

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:53 pm
@Green Witch,
I've suddenly taken a fancy to rockhead Wink
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:54 pm
@izzythepush,
I thought the Gunga description was spot on. Although you left out the fact that he's a really talented banjo player.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:55 pm
@Green Witch,
I don't like to envision Rockhead in any way other than his avatar. I think it's a brilliant name, and avatar, and I wish that I'd thought of it first.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:56 pm
@Green Witch,
Thank you very much, but I don't think it's a banjo he's twanging.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:03 pm
@GracieGirl,
I've known Rockhead for a number of years now. His avatar doesn't do him justice. He's much softer and fuzzier than that. Sorta like this...

http://sacramentoscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/bullwinkle-213x300.jpg
dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:08 pm
@JPB,
That's Bullwinkle.
JPB

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:11 pm
@dlowan,
Cousin Bullwinkle to Rockhead.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:13 pm
@GracieGirl,
Then I take GracieGirl

I picture her as a cute 13 year old who has blond long hair and a very pretty face, something like this here...

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2009/03/sammi-hanratty-starlight-foundation.jpg
jcboy

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:29 pm
@CalamityJane,
Smile

http://www.freecodesource.com/album-cover/51EXV1EJZ4L/-Calamity-Jane.jpg
0 Replies