Pick a a2k member and guess/describe how they look and their personalities!

boomerang

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:32 pm
I always think of Calamity Jane as looking like Catherine Zeta Jones. But taller and with a German accent.
roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:34 pm
@Rockhead,
You're very right.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 04:45 pm
Oh! Cool! Theres alot of replies already! That's awesome guys! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Okay, Let's see...

Izzythepush: Haha! No, I don't think you live underground. It's just that when I imagine how you look, you're pale. Nothings wrong with being pale. Smile Oh and yeah sorry about the British accent thing but I live in America so everybody over in England has a British accent. I can't tell the diff! Ha! Smile But I got the sports, age, hair and drinking right! AWESOME! Mr. Green Izzy, your description was great you just have to be NICE. What if that Gunga dude sees this and gets all mad and stuff. It's gonna be my fault because I'm the one who posted the question. Lets not be mean, OK? Your gonna get me in trouble. Sad

Roger: Haha! Yeah, you totally have purple fur! You wouldn't be you without it. You know how awesome Eyore is?! I used to love Winnie the Pooh. Your purple fur makes me smile! ( but wait, wasn't Eyore bluejay gray?)

JCBoy: haha! A mullet?! Eww...

Rockhead: Nooo! We're gonna be nice here. No more mean comments. I promise. It was all Izzy's fault! (sorry dude, I had to throw you under the bus. Wait, do you guys say that phrase in England or the UK? It means rat you out) Everyone else is gonna be nice here. I didn't start the game to insult people. Promise! Very Happy

GreenWitch: No he's wrong. It'll be fine! Smile Hubba Hubba at the picture! Hahahahaha! Embarrassed Laughing just kidding Razz

Calamity Jane! Aww! I WISH I was that pretty! Haha! Thanks! I have long 'brown' hair and I think I'd say I have a pretty face. Not as pretty as her though. Haha! Very Happy Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green
It's awesome that you thought I looked like that though! Your the best! Oh gosh, now I'm blushing! Embarrassed Very Happy Mr. Green

Boomerang: Yea! I think CalamityJane is really beautiful and like GRACEful and stuff. Haha! (graceful's my favorite word, you can probably guess why). She has long straight brown hair, blue eyes maybe?, she's tall and slim. With a German accent since she's from Germany. Very Happy Mr. Green
roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:04 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Roger: Haha! Yeah, you totally have purple fur! You wouldn't be you without it. You know how awesome Eyore is?! I used to love Winnie the Pooh. Your purple fur makes me smile! ( but wait, wasn't Eyore bluejay gray?)

That was the young and pessimistic Eeyore. When he got old, optimistic, and cheerful, the turned purple. In other words, after Disney bought the character set.
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:10 pm
@roger,
Ha! Ohhhh! Very Happy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
I don't like sports, I just like football. I don't really like any other sport, but you got most of the other stuff right.
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Welllllllll, footballs a sport, so you like a sport, so technically you like sports because footballs a sport and you like it. So I was right about that too! Very Happy Mr. Green
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:38 pm
Hey guys no fair! Your suppose to be guessing how people look and their personalities. Comments are fine too but nobody's playing my game. Sad Rolling Eyes Neutral

Come on ladies and gentledudes! Get with it! Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green Cool Razz Wink Smile Very Happy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:42 pm
@boomerang,
I am tall (5'9"), have a German accent, dark hair and green eyes, and the dark hair is all I have in common with Zeta Jones, unfortunately.

boomerang, I picture her in curly brownish hair, slender body and having a bit of a Bohemian flair about her, being laid back and relaxed, wearing no frills clothes that are comfortable and a bit unusual.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:47 pm
GreenWitch is more the dark type, I see her a bit as Lisa Cuddy from "House",
except she switched from business suits to gardening clothes, and I don't see her as skinny as Cuddy.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:54 pm
@boomerang,
I've met Calamity. She is, of course, beautiful. But never mind that, great to talk with.

We had an odd meeting, as I was at my cousins' house by the sea (by the sea, by the sea, so happeeee), and I rushed up to meet her at the gate and fell kaplumpt.
Those who who know me here know I have long time clumsiness but remain enthusiastic. Embarrassing but only for a millisecond. Anyway, that broke any of the usual meeting type of ice, we liked each other already in seconds, followed by good talk.

No, I won't describe her, so it goes.

Boom, not far off

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:54 pm
@roger,
I have seen pictures of you, so I know how you look like.....a little bet like
Ted Baxter from the Mary Tyler Moore Show.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah, since I have met you, osso, I know how you look like. You're definitely
as spunky in person as you are here. She's graceful too, despite tripping,
and a blast to be around.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:59 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll have to work on Boomer. I just know I'd recognize her right away

But I don't know how I know that.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 06:08 pm
@CalamityJane,
I had to do a Google image search, not much TV here, but hey, you're not too far off - at least not in her frizzier hair pictures. I was that thin once, but not since I hit my mid-40's. I will never again see a size 6 dress hanging in my closet unless it belongs to my niece. When I was in my 20's I looked a lot like Minnie Driver, but she is aging far better than I.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 06:25 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
boomerang, I picture her in curly brownish hair, slender body and having a bit of a Bohemian flair about her, being laid back and relaxed, wearing no frills clothes that are comfortable and a bit unusual.

You described me perfectly..... from 25 years ago! I'm glad I still give that impression.

I've met a few people and seen photos of many others and then there are the avatars that are so ingrained that I can't imagine another face (Ticomaya IS Arnold Swartzenegger!). I'm trying to think of people I don't have that kind of memory of.

I have a pretty clear image of djjd but I don't know how to translate it into words..... I'll have to ponder that one. Hingehead too. And Swimpy. The music people.

For Swimpy I always kind of get this image of my grandmother -- tiny and determined with very eclectic interests. A force of nature. Beautiful and a bit sly. Shockingly thick hair and always a pen in her hand.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 07:25 pm
Oh, I am delighted that I am not that far off boomer and GreenWitch!

Yeah, Tico always will be Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Swimpy is actually not that old, her avatar picture is misleading. I've seen
a picture of her and she has a sweet face, short light brown hair and seems
quite lively.

Yes the Australians:
hingehead I picture a bit like John Lennon in his days where he had long hair and those round glasses.
I have seen a picture of dlowan, so there isn't much guesswork, but MsOlga
is more of a challenge. I know she's semi-retired and she is petite, I somehow picture her as the mother in "The Waltons"...Michael Laerned. THis is how she looks today
http://www.bbec.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Michael-Learned-244x300.jpg
JPB

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 07:43 pm
joefromchicago and wandeljw

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Wallace_and_gromit.jpg
JPB

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 07:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
That reminds me of eva.
msolga

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 07:53 pm
@CalamityJane,
Haha, Jane.
Very nice of you, but you are so off the mark! Smile Wink
(Especially with regard the "grooming". I'm a messy little disheveled person, wearing jeans most of the time. Smile )
I think that may be Eva, too, JPB.

0 Replies