Pick a a2k member and guess/describe how they look and their personalities!

wandeljw

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 07:58 pm
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

joefromchicago and wandeljw

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Wallace_and_gromit.jpg

That is an actual snapshot that you took of me and joefromchicago when we had lunch with you.

You are not playing the game right. Gracie wants pure guesses.
roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 08:01 pm
@wandeljw,
If you can't trust a smile like that, you can't trust anything.

You, on the other hand, just look extremely surprised.

wandeljw

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 08:02 pm
@roger,
I was uncomfortable. JPB asked me to pretend that I actually like him.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 08:14 pm
@ossobuco,
Flying without knowledge -

I'll say Boomer is middle height for a woman. Has brown grey hair that is not manicured. She isn't heavy but not skinny poo. She is quite elastic, moves around a lot. Knows her surroundings well, has an eye for everything, but not in a twitchy way. Wants to talk once we are acquainted and comfortable. Once she gets going, would be expressive.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 09:40 pm
@Green Witch,
ummmm.

wow...

I'm a bit more George Lindsey than I am that guy.

judy, judy, judy.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 10:05 pm
@JPB,
Laughing
Ms. Learned certainly DOES have my hair!
But the last time I wore pearls like that was for a skit at the art museum where I played an insufferably pompous, seriously overdressed tour guide. (No! I swear! It was NOT typecasting!!!)

I've always pictured msolga as a petite brunette with a very sweet expression. She seems like the type who would buy thank-you notes in bulk.

roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 10:08 pm
@Eva,
Ya' know Eva, after a few minutes in your presence, you look remarkably like you avatar. It just doesn't show up in photos.
Eva

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 10:27 pm
@roger,
You're very kind, Sir Roger! I will put your check in the mail tomorrow. Smile

roger

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 11:40 pm
@Eva,
Drawn on the East Bank of the Mississippi, like all the other checks I get, right?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 04:36 am
I am thinking farmerman must look like Gary Cooper looked in Friendly Persuasion film.
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:17 am
@gungasnake,
You've really hurt me Mr. Smegma, I'm going to have to go and cry.

You can't even get the country right.

Nice to know you've picked up a couple more insults from the toddlers who mock you. All the great minds of the twenty-first century quote the illustrious Mr. Soggy to prove their academic credentials. I'm sorry, I can't compete with your intellectual gymnastics.
Green Witch

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:41 am
@edgarblythe,
Farmerman = General Grant. I saw a reproduction photo of Grant in an antique store and my first thought was "hey, it's Farmerman!".
djjd62

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:47 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:
hingehead I picture a bit like John Lennon in his days where he had long hair and those round glasses.

i see Malcolm McDowell from Lindsay Anderson's film If....

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/8/5/2/8/7/1/orig-1852871.jpg
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:54 am
@Green Witch,
i see FM as being a cross between Robert Duvall as Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore in Apocalypse Now and Josh Brolin as Llewelyn Moss in No Country For Old Men

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:00 am
@izzythepush,
Forgot to mention the thing about the other kids singing that Alley-Oop song, didn't I.....

Quote:

"He crawls through ther sewah on his hands an his knees,
Izzy the Poop poop, poop, poop poop.....

I can see how that would create attitude problems....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz6IpmmYSXA
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:03 am
@gungasnake,
Thanks for proving my point about your insults being gleaned from toddlers. Let's just remind ourselves what the urban dictionary says about you.

Quote:
gunga
(derived from smegma)

The combinatory detritus of underwear lint, sweat and toilet paper which can be found lodged in the upper butt crack; butt cheese.

When wiping one's ass, be sure to get all that gunga out as well

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:06 am
Some of these folks have used personal pix as their avatar pix in the past (or still do), so in fact, some of us do know, for example, what Calamity Jane looks like. Some have let a pic slip in there now and again (Boomer), so those who saw and recalled the picture (Boomer on a big rock in the woods) have some idea. I used a photo of myself many, many years ago. Some of us use hand drawn portraits (Izzythep, Rockhead used to).

Seriously, though, many of us have met one another in person, so i suspect those people are largely not responding to this thread.
sozobe

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:10 am
@Setanta,
Yeah, I haven't met that many people (YOU are a notable exception and the current holder of the maximum number separate meetings with an A2Ker award), but photos have come up at various times and I have a pretty good idea of what most of the people discussed look like.

Not Green Witch though, she's been cagey. (Photo-wise, self-description-wise I was expecting someone Cuddy-ish/ Driver-ish too.)

GracieGirl, many of us here have known each other online for over 10 years! Hard to hide personalities over that much time (WYSIWYG).
wandeljw

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:12 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Farmerman = General Grant. I saw a reproduction photo of Grant in an antique store and my first thought was "hey, it's Farmerman!".

Cicerone Imposter posted a photo from his visit with Farmerman. Farmerman does look like General Grant, only friendlier.