Two girls at the church group don't like me. Why?

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 10:06 am
@Fido,
I think you are really nuts!!

chai2

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 01:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
Yah, not just nuts, but really nuts.
Pemerson

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 02:40 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Why don't you find some way to volunteer at this Church Group? That way you can smile and say hello, and that's it 'cause you'll be a little busy.

Everybody is not noticing you, you know that I'm sure. You're a little hard on yourself. Relax, enjoy whatever the reason is you are in a church group. Maybe these people are not talking with anybody else, either. You're paranoia speaks so loud nobody can hear what you're saying.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 06:53 pm
Christine added me on FB the day we met and she said she'll add me to the FB group for church. Then weeks passed and she didn't bc she got turned off by me the very next day. idk y. Recently, she deleted me. And every time we saw each other, she ignored me. WHY?
chai2

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 07:23 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Why are you asking us?

Ask her.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 07:46 pm
@chai2,
I don't know what to say.

dirrtydozen threads are a revolving ferris wheel - and it has been clear to me for a long time, dd, that you need help at a good medical center, perhaps a state university med center. You seem to be an outlier, who can get along for quite a while in a lot of trouble, but you are not really getting any help at all, that I can read, and it is getting into several years now.

You see a therapist - who from here seems useless, but maybe not, we don't know the circumstances.

I will add that I think you are smart, intelligent, but you have this mess going on re dealing with others.

I wish you would seek better help than from us online people.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 07:59 pm
@ossobuco,
I will do both. (ask them and check into you know where)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 08:38 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
No, I don't know exactly where, but I hope you see some smart therapists.
Be well, gurl. We want you to be able to deal with this stuff.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:21 am
@chai2,
Nah, the best word for Fido is PONDEROUS.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:40 am
@dirrtydozen22,
I really don't know where. I am thinking you are dealing with the autism spectrum, and think there is help on that.

re a state university med center, that is where I go, and I am very glad it is nearby.

I've gone to two clinics (cancer, eyes) and hoping for getting into a third.
Cancer, gone; eyes, they follow mine; the next one I don't want to talk about yet.

I don't know where you are, dd, but I'm hoping you get to talk with some people who understand what you deal with.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 04:18 pm
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/282146_243128085705997_100000264235706_951356_6762854_n.jpg
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 05:25 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

I think you are really nuts!!

Nutty as squirrel ****???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 05:28 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Nah, the best word for Fido is PONDEROUS.
Don't try to pick me up... You will only get a hernia... Which may be preferable to a herpy...
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2011 08:57 pm
Well, updates: Kyra (McD's), Emily (Wal-MArt), and Jessica (school) hadn't hurt me in 3 weeks! Took me a year to finally let it go. People ask me sometimes if it's bc Christine and Helen are occupying my thoughts and I'm like, "Hell no bc they aren't." Ever since I fled church group, Christine and Helen aren't hurting me either, even though they happened recently. Prayer really works.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:24 pm
Yes, prayer works. Maybe because it takes away from your obsessing about other people. It distracts you from your huge need to be "BFF" with everyone who speaks to you.

Keep praying.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 02:55 pm
I returned and Christine came around! Now just gotta work on Helen...jk! I could care less.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 04:35 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Aquaintances.
Friends.

Go slow when you meet someone. If you ask alot of questions, get them to befriend you on facebook on the very first day, try to have lunch with them, I assume that's why you asked where they had lunch, then they are going to feel "whoa" and pushed into a friendship.

You want to be able to rely on your friends, count on them, know they are there.

In your whole life time, you may have "many" aquaintances, but only a handful of "true" friends.

You don't have to make everyone your friend, in-fact you should be picky about friends...You can have alot of people you know that you say "hi" to.

Learn to love your self.

dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 04:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I asked where they have lunch bc they work near where I worked and McD's had lots of customers from their workplace. Lol trying to find common ground.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 02:56 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
I don't know dd..

Maybe you are over analizing a little? Maybe you shouldn't try to work anyone out, or replace a person who hurt you with someone else, then fear they will too so get too close too quick, and so they also leave?

Like I said, love yourself:) Other's will love you for who you are and you know what? You truly can count your friends no one hand throughout your whole life...The rest are honestly aquaintences....

F....
Quote:
There is no formula for relationships with women, and no formula for successful relationships with anyone... Each relationship must be negotiated separetly and individually, and are dynamics, and the fact that women are to an extent a captive and oppressed population does not make that situation easier, but more difficult... I know some women who find their relationships with other women so troubling that they stick to a man rather than deal with the complexities of it... I must confess that women are too complex for me, always playing the game of life more intensly than any man can imagine..

There is a formula for successful relationships.. First step is not to settle for someone that is totally non-compatable... Second, it to choose someone that has the same morals, core values. Third is to choose someone who has little or no baggage. And, the rest is called, work... just like everything else in life..

Communication, compromise, keeping things alive, laughter and working together...

Sure, some women can not get along with other women and prefer having "guy mates"... But she will more than likely have 1 if not 2 good, honest female friends throughout her life..

Women strive on being good at all we do... Got to be happy with that...

If you took the time to not look upon as us complexed rather understand us, our needs, thought patterns and stop putting the toilet seat up, throwing your socks in a corner and coming home and sitting down and having a beer whilst we are still working, then you'd get us right:)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 03:18 pm
You're wasting your breath, FS. This is just another situation in a continuum. DD should get some therapy. She's very angry and likely had a sad upbringing. She needs to get a handle on her inappropriate behaviour, in and out of the job, if she's going to make anything of her life.