Evolution falsified by 300 million year old humans

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 01:25 am
The following 300 million year old human skull cap and leg bone falsify the theory of evolution:
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-539313

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 05:43 am
@bewildered,
this is old crap and its all been debunked before . You need to keep up with the phony literature from the coal region. Mahanoy City has been the center of many a fake fossil from the "coal measures"
This "fossil" may eiother be

1 the sample that was actually a skull of a poor 19th century miner that was trapped in a tunnel mine and was altered by the acid medium

or

2It was the concretion that was part of a "lepidondraleia" tree bark and tissue that had been fossilized. Many times the fossil cycads and horsetails are found deformed by overlying coal measures that the shapes take on bizarre forms.

ITS NOT A SKULL and the guy who reported it, Ed Conrad, is a famous fake.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:02 am
@farmerman,
but, but, but

i heard a mr. cremo tell me it's true on coast to coast am Razz
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:23 am
I wasn't fooled. I knew there were no 300 million year old humans. The Social Security Trust Fund would have been bankrupted.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:54 am
@farmerman,
I guess Bewildered is now going to dredge up all the old Creationist propaganda that's been floating around for decades and try to breathe new life into it with new iReports.
farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:59 am
@rosborne979,
Much of it is already from Pa coal measures and has been nicely debunked by "real" scientists. Bewildered is about 5 years behind the curve so his stuff is even more pitiable for it.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 08:07 am
@farmerman,
I wonder if every generation will have to rediscover this propaganda and recycle it for thousands of years.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 09:37 am
No, it'll evolve into completely new species of misinformation, that's how evolution works.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 09:41 am
On second thought, there's always an ecological niche the golden oldies of misinformation fill, so they'll probably survive too, alongside their more evolved progeny.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 11:46 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I wasn't fooled. I knew there were no 300 million year old humans.

Try telling that to Mel Brooks.
0 Replies