OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
Death and what happens next?
Death does not happen.
Death is only an idle superstition.
The dream created the dreamer, Neutral the dreamer creates the dream Cool

Quote:
Death is only molting off your outside covering, like a lobster.
Naked we came, Neutral naked we are, Smile clothed only in righteousness, Very Happy or not. Wink

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 08:51 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

Quote:
Naked we came, Neutral naked we are, Smile clothed only in righteousness, Very Happy or not. Wink
No; we wear our human bodies, on the outside.

David
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:01 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

Quote:

David
Your image of flesh and blood does not enter the kingdom of God, Neutral it is corrupt, Confused it is the image from within that receives the kingdom from without, Smile robed in righteous flesh. Very Happy

[/quote]
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

Quote:

David
Your image of flesh and blood does not enter the kingdom of God, Neutral it is corrupt, Confused it is the image from within that receives the kingdom from without, Smile robed in righteous flesh. Very Happy
SO WHAT??
I was addressing your allegation that: "Naked we came".
That is false: we came wearing our human bodies on the outside of us.
That is not naked.
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 10:10 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

Quote:
No; we wear our human bodies, on the outside. And along with the knowledge of good and evil came the awareness of nakedness, Wink along with the awareness came inhibition, Neutral or fear. Cool
Perfect love cast out all fear, Smile even inhibition, Very Happy and in place of innocence lost, Neutral a robe of righteousness, Smile pure and clean. Cool

The pure in heart shall see God, Smile and to the pure all things are pure. Cool

David
SO WHAT??
I was addressing your allegation that: "Naked we came".
That is false: we came wearing our human bodies on the outside of us.
That is not naked.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 10:18 am
@voiceindarkness,
U r bringing up many, many things
that do not relate to the point in question,
which is that only the outer covering is subject to getting worn out; WE ARE NOT subject thereto.

David
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 11:15 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

U r bringing up many, many things
that do not relate to the point in question,

Bringing to the surface the whole point to the question. Cool

Wait, what was the question? Confused

which is that only the outer covering is subject to getting worn out;

No, that is a statement. Neutral

WE ARE NOT subject thereto.

I feel pretty worn out, Neutral what we are subject to is death, Neutral knowledge of good and evil, Confused ourselves, Smile and those around us. Cool

The world has caused us to become subjects of money, Neutral and those who control it, Twisted Evil the almighty dollar, Rolling Eyes euro, Neutral or what the **** ever. Rolling Eyes

David
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 12:52 am
@MrSteMurph,
Purify the heart and death is not a frightening concept.
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:54 am
@Philis,
Philis wrote:

Death is a concept, Smile Your heart should already be pure, Very Happy It's the mind that is corrupt. Cool
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 03:17 am
@Philis,
Philis wrote:
Read the body of literature
of the accounts of people who have actually gone thru the experience of death
and then death will not be a frightening concept
and it will be found not to exist; its only molting.
www.IANDS.org

David
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Philis wrote:
Read the body of literature
of the accounts of people who have actually gone thru the experience of death
and then death will not be a frightening concept
and it will be found not to exist; its only molting.
www.IANDS.org

David
I know the one who passed through the fire, Evil or Very Mad water, Twisted Evil and vapor of smoke, Cool

Voicing from the depth of the abyss, Shocked 8

From the sing-u-larity of existence, Wink

Water/Blood- Confused Fire/Smokeofthemind Twisted Evil dddddddddddtaze Evil or Very Mad eeeeeeeee Cool eeeeeeeeee Smile Very Happy Laughing Cool ................................................
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:36 pm
@voiceindarkness,
SMOOWWKontheWATER!!!aFIREintheSKY,... Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 02:09 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Welcome to Thehotelcalifornia... Shocked... Twinkle Smile twinkle, Very Happy little Star, Twisted Evil how I wonder what u R Cool

Up above the world so HIGH! Cool

Like a Diamond in the Sky, Wink

Twinkle-twinkle little STARE in the FIRE in the SKY Twisted Evil Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy Laughing Idea Question Exclamation Rolling Eyes ................. Smile Laughing Very Happy
RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:38 pm
@voiceindarkness,
How is any of this at all relevant? Confused

Your just spouting random **** at this point. Drunk

If you have nothing relevant to add, GTFO.
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 06:24 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

How is any of this at all relevant? Confused

Your just spouting random **** at this point. Drunk

If you have nothing relevant to add, GTFO.
EXACTLY! Rolling Eyes Drunk Cool
0 Replies

1Prince

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:53 pm
I am the light of the world. No one who follows me will ever walk in darkness, cause he will possess the light of life. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where he is going.
Once you have the light, keep faith in the light, and you will become a child of light.

The Lord says this;

Anyone who seeks justice and kindness will find honor and life.

The fear of the Lord prolongs life.

I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, or he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes.
You shall worship the Lord your God, and I will bless your bread and your water; and I will take sickness away from among you. No one shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. I will send my terror in front of you, and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 02:52 am
@1Prince,
1Prince wrote:

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me will ever walk in darkness, cause he will possess the light of life. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where he is going.
Once you have the light, keep faith in the light, and you will become a child of light.

The Lord says this;

Anyone who seeks justice and kindness will find honor and life.

The fear of the Lord prolongs life.

I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, or he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes.
You shall worship the Lord your God, and I will bless your bread and your water; and I will take sickness away from among you. No one shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. I will send my terror in front of you, and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you

Message in a bottle, Shocked Message in a bottle, Rolling Eyes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai am Damian in the flesh of man, Twisted Evil Light come from darkness, Cool by the Spirit. Smile Very Happy Laughing,................................... Ov Luv Cool ...
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 05:14 am
@voiceindarkness,
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER! Cool
1Prince

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:23 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Fear the one who has the power to kill body and soul.

(Jeremiah) "One heart and one way I will give them, that they may fear me always, for their own good and that of their children after them.
I will make with them an eternal covenant, never to cease doing good to them; into their hearts I will put the fear of me, that they may never depart from me. I will take delight in doing good to them: I will replant them firmly in this land, with all my heart and soul.
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 01:21 pm
@1Prince,
Exactly! Neutral Smile Very Happy Laughing ... Cool
0 Replies