Why Indian red rains came from Mars

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 09:29 am
The red rains that have occurred in Kerala, India since 2001 did not originate on Earth. They came from Mars via a comet. It takes a lot of words to prove this. The following are basic reasons.

Why did they not originate on Earth? The reasons:
1. The red rains mainly contained red blood cell remains (Edit [Moderator]: Link removed). The red rains also contained small percentages of other material, such as remains of platelets
(Edit [Moderator]: Link removed), fat globules and fat cells (Edit [Moderator]: Link removed) ,as well as terrestrial spores of algae (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_rain_in_Kerala).
2. The red rains contained at least 50 tons of red particles (http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0601/0601022v1.pdf). Judging from the figures in the article by Godfrey Louis and A. Santhosh Kumar, at least half of the red particles were blood cell remains.
3. 25 tons of blood cell remains could not be blown up to the clouds all at once. Terrestrial blood cell remains exist mainly in fossils, rocks, soils, bottoms of lakes or seas. Few of them suspend on the surface of water, as they are heavier than water. Likewise, few of them suspend in the air. It’s impossible for the wind to blow the fossils/soils to the sky, sort out all the cellular remains and carry only the remains of blood cells, platelets, and fat cells into the clouds.
4. The red rains did not mainly contain the terrestrial spores of algae as concluded in the official report of the Indian government. Bacteria and spores are all over the Earth. They can easily contaminate rainwater. If you get samples of rainwater and cultivate for spores or bacteria, you will probably grow many of them. That’s how the Indian researchers got terrestrial spores in their official report (http://web.archive.org/web/20060613135746/http://www.geocities.com/iamgoddard/Sampath2001.pdf). But everyone knows rock minerals and blood cell remains cannot be cultivated and grown into large numbers for observation. Geologists naturally find minerals. Botanists naturally find spores of algae, lichen,fungi, etc.

Why were they from Mars?
1. As explained above, they were not terrestrial material. So, they must be extra terrestrial. The sources of the extraterrestrial material are mainly meteorites and comets. Scientists agreed that comets contain dirty ice. NASA’s Dr. Richard Hoover even discovered microbial fossils in CI1 meteorites (http://journalofcosmology.com/Life100.html).
2. As stated above, the red rains in India contained mammalian red blood cell remains. That means there must be extraterrestrial mammals.
Besides Earth, Mars was the only place that could have produced mammals in the solar system. I have proven that fossils are all over Mars (Edit [Moderator]: Link removed). I have also proven that most meteorites contain Martian fossils (Edit [Moderator]: Link removed). Mammals can never be produced on the sun, the asteroids, or other planets, as mammals’ production requires a large area with Earth-like environment, gravity, amiable temperature, flowing water, ecosystem, etc.

3. Martian mammalian red blood cell remains could be found in water because all Martian mammals died out completely at the same time (possibly from electric arc produced by universal lightning). Their dead bodies bled blood. The blood of different animals mixed together with sand and minerals. The blood cells and the fossils were preserved on the cellular and molecular levels. Tissues and organs were fused with sand and minerals. The preserved blood cells could be washed to the lakes and oceans. Later, numerous Martian rocks and fossils, including blood cell remains in the oceans, were somehow displaced into the space and formed the Asteroid Belt, meteorites, and comets. When Earth hit a comet, the dirty ice in the comet could deposit the dirt—Martian mammalian red blood cell remains, etc.—in the clouds of the Earth. That’s possibly the way it was.

farmerman

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 09:54 am
@bewildered,
Kid, you are seriously starting to scare me. You are so deluded that you cant even use the scientific method to expose your own flaws of logic.
I hope you dont hurt anyone as you spiral into madness.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 07:45 pm
@bewildered,
The Red Rains did not contain red blood cells. They were identified at red algae. Case closed.

Your sequence of reasoning is fatally flawed because your first assumption is incorrect.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 07:59 pm
bewildered wrote:
3. Martian mammalian red blood cell remains could be found in water because all Martian mammals died out completely at the same time (possibly from electric arc produced by universal lightning). Their dead bodies bled blood. The blood of different animals mixed together with sand and minerals. The blood cells and the fossils were preserved on the cellular and molecular levels. Tissues and organs were fused with sand and minerals. The preserved blood cells could be washed to the lakes and oceans. Later, numerous Martian rocks and fossils, including blood cell remains in the oceans, were somehow displaced into the space and formed the Asteroid Belt, meteorites, and comets. When Earth hit a comet, the dirty ice in the comet could deposit the dirt—Martian mammalian red blood cell remains, etc.—in the clouds of the Earth. That’s possibly the way it was.

This is great stuff. You should call James Cameron. All you're missing is some "UnObtainium" and you've got yourself a hollywood movie (Hollywood isn't too bright with their sci-fi either so this should fit right in, even with all its fatal flaws).
farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 04:00 am
@rosborne979,
Any psychologist working on their thesis
could have a bountious picking from the vast garden of A2K and find whatever he (or she) needs for a topic. Weve got it all.

I marvel that bewildered is satisfied that whatever hes preaching even makes sense to him.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 04:55 am
@farmerman,
A2K is a wonderful collector of unique lunacy and a great soapbox from which to shout insanity to the world.
farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 04:57 am
@rosborne979,
And the reason we stand around and listen to these clowns is?
rosborne979

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 04:58 am
@farmerman,
Let's face it... Nothing better to do. Smile
farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 05:00 am
@rosborne979,
I should be outside weeding my garden.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 05:01 am
@farmerman,
I should be brushing the dog.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 05:03 am
Actually, I now hear the baby crying, so my brief little bit of time to myself is at an end. I'll check back on A2K again after she goes to sleep tonight Smile
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:08 am
The last paragraph of the original post is amended as follows:

3. Martian mammalian red blood cell remains could be found in water because all Martian mammals died out completely at the same time (possibly from electric arc produced by universal lightning). Their dead bodies bled blood. The blood of different animals mixed together with sand and minerals. The blood cells and the fossils were preserved on the cellular and molecular levels. Tissues and organs were fused with sand and minerals. The preserved blood cells could be washed to the lakes and oceans. Later, numerous Martian rocks and fossils, including blood cell remains in the oceans, were somehow displaced into the space and formed the Asteroid Belt, meteorites, and comets (See Edit [Moderator]: Link removed ). When Earth hit a comet, the dirty ice in the comet could deposit the dirt—Martian mammalian red blood cell remains, etc.—in the clouds of the Earth. That’s possibly the way it was.

parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:12 am
@bewildered,
Quote:

3. Martian mammalian red blood cell remains could be found in water because all Martian mammals died out completely at the same time (possibly from electric arc produced by universal lightning).

Universal lightning?
So let me see if I have your theory correct
.. a build up of electrons occurred in every part of the Martian atmosphere so that all of the atmosphere suddenly erupted in lightning killing every creature on Mars..
Is that what you are saying?

farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:41 am
@parados,
As rosborne said, and as the Indian and US govt concluded. The red rain was the result of spores of an algae called Trentepohlia. The spores are the result of precursor rains in and around Kerala . These heavy rains induced the Trentepohlia to form spores (which are the thick cell walled fruiting bodies of the algae). These spores were incorporated into the water cycle and later deposited as rains. Nothing extra terrestrial about them.
Theyve been id'd by electron miicroscopy and they do have nucleii and plasmid bodies all stufed within a robust cell wall structure.

Usually some real scientists come through to debunk all of this crap that the Creationists and bewildereds try to spread.
parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:49 am
@farmerman,
I realize that.
I am just curious about his theory of electricity.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:08 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:

3. Martian mammalian red blood cell remains could be found in water because all Martian mammals died out completely at the same time (possibly from electric arc produced by universal lightning).

Universal lightning?
I thought the Universal Lightning reference sounded pretty interesting too. I wonder how that works.
farmerman

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:33 am
@rosborne979,
It comes from a very big Thunderstorm.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 04:23 am
Reference of electric arc and cosmic lightning
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/electric_universe/esp_electricuniverse08.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qrnsh83f4&feature=youtu.be

farmerman

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 05:08 am
I should have known before. Bewildered is gungasnakes son!!.

Why dint nobody tell me?
Ill sende out the memo
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 07:17 am
@bewildered,
So Mars didn't have flowing water. It had flowing electricity. Laughing
0 Replies