gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 08:24 am
@JLNobody,
Quote:
I'm very disappointed with the anti-progressive strategies of Obama, but I'll continue to vote for him...

Don't. You voted for Obunga in 08 to prove you weren't a racist; you need to vote for somebody else in 12 to prove you're not an idiot.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 12:27 pm
re the snakkke:
So far all the republicans and the tea party have running are idiots. you're telling us we should vote for an idiot to prove we're not idiots? i don't think so.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 01:07 pm
then of course there's the question of the degree of idiocy you have to have to take any sort of political advice from gungasnaKKKe--the experts are divided between "almost unmeasurably high" and "completely off the scale and into the red".
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
thack45

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 12:22 am
@gungasnake,
What exactly is the point of an approval rating poll? Sometimes I think one of the main functions of the US media is to make us look like complete idiots to the rest of the world.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 07:25 am
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

Sometimes I think one of the main functions of the US media is to make us look like complete idiots to the rest of the world.

Only those that voted for and support Obama look like complete idiots.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 08:07 am
According to the latest poll, 72% of the country think Congressional Republicans are the complete idiots, H2O. You are going to be SO unhappy come November, 2012. Better start laying in your stock of antidepressants now.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 12:55 pm

Obama is a disgrace and the American people can't wait to flush this turd away in 2012.

The Obama administration is a disgrace and the American people can't wait to finish what was started in 2010.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 01:01 pm
@farmerman,
HAHA I was thinking the same thing, I heard that old joke when I was a child. This h20man is dumb as a box of hair! Smile
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:28 pm
I'm the one with the numbers and the evidence on his side. You're the one with wishful thinking on his.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:10 am

At least Nixon had enough class to know when to resign!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:21 am
Nixon had no class. Nixon was a crook. He knew he'd be impeached and convicted if he stayed so he left. Just like Palin.

Obama has tried to work with a rabid opposition party which has no intention of doing what's best for the country, but only what's best for themselves. That's because he, unlike the GOP, is concerned with what's best for the country.

And if you keep voting my posts down, H2O, I'm gonna start retaliating. I'm not one of the ones that consistently give you the -3s or -4s you so richly deserve, but keep it up and I will be.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 12:50 pm
@MontereyJack,

Obama has no class. Obama has no common sense.
This Constitutional Republic will be better off when
Obama (a rabid racists) is voted out of office in 2012.

Mjackoff, your threat of retaliation is comical at best.
Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/09/cnn-poll-time-to-clean-house-in-congress/?hpt=hp_t2

Quote:
"The Democratic party, which had a favorable rating just a couple of points higher than the GOP in July, now has a 14-point advantage over the Republican party," adds Holland.

Looks like you boys better find another dog to wag.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:47 pm
@Questioner,

Laughing lol !

That's a CNN poll Laughing
jcboy

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
Are you JGoldman10's brother? Smile
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Sorry, I forgot that you lot only stick to Fox News.
Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:40 pm
@Questioner,
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/05/us/politics/05poll.html
Quote:
Though Republicans prevented tax increases from being included in the debt-ceiling deal, half of those polled said the agreement should have included increased tax revenue, while 44 percent said it should have relied on cuts alone. That issue is likely to be revisited soon: Congress is preparing to appoint a special committee to recommend ways to reduce the deficit. Sixty-three percent of those polled said that they supported raising taxes on households that earn more than $250,000 a year, as Mr. Obama has sought to do — including majorities of Democrats (80 percent), independents (61 percent) and Republicans (52 percent).

The poll found that Mr. Obama was emerging from the crisis less bruised than the Republicans in Congress.

Here's one from the NYTimes. Of course Fox News reports that the Republican-led Congress's disapproval rating is at 75.3%, but they naturally aren't dividing that up between GOP and Dem numbers. It'd be a bad move financially for them to do so.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 03:08 pm
@farmerman,
You do know that trying to educate waterman is like pouring a bucket of water in the ocean and expecting it to raise a foot?
0 Replies