Obama has lost his mojo Laughing
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 05:13 am

Obama’s Approval Hits All-Time Low of 41 Percent Among Women
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 05:43 am

The tags indicate Obama has a Fascist Brand of Water...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 12:04 pm
no, I think it's you whoever tagged it is referring to, H2 (wasn't me--I've never figured out how to tag a thread--I'm just interpreting here)
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 12:10 pm
gungasnaKKKe says:
Quote:
@H2O MAN,

cheap stunt which didn't fly...

So, let me get this straight. Everybody agrees jobs and the economy are the number one problem confronting the country. But the Republicans in Congress say they can't concentrate on that because they'll be distracted by the political jockeying for poower in their own party, so they can't focus on the countryas a whole. So, since Obama IS focussed on the country, he would like the Republicans to, for once, pay some attention to the country, and he accomodates their attention deficit disorder. What are we paying the Republican congresspeople's salary for?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 12:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

gungasnaKKKe says:
Quote:
@H2O MAN,

cheap stunt which didn't fly...

So, let me get this straight. Everybody agrees jobs and the economy are the number one problem confronting the country.

Everybody except Obama.
parados

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 12:59 pm
@H2O MAN,
Who demanded that Obama put off talking about jobs?

Oh.. that's right..

Can you tell us spurt?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
One group of people which Bork and Eric Holder obviously don't give a rat's ass about is musicians, several of whom have told me that few if any of their guild will be voting for Bork a second time.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 09:22 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
One group of people which Bork and Eric Holder obviously don't give a rat's ass about is musicians, several of whom have told me that few if any of their guild will be voting for Bork a second time.
What 's with MUSICIANS??

David
gungasnake

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 06:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
It's the thing about shutting Gibson Guitars down over hardwood frets.
parados

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 06:59 pm
@gungasnake,
It's about Gibson violating the import laws of the US. Nothing Else. Gibson was NOT shut down. They were raided because they received shipments from India that contained wood that was not properly declared when it was imported. Anyone that imports any item that isn't properly declared is committing a crime under US law.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 08:59 pm
@parados,
Bullshit. Everybody who makes any sort of stringed instruments in the US gets their wood from the same place, same people, same deal.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 11:47 pm
You obviously don't know much about guitars, do you? A whole lot of different woods, from a lot of different countries, are used by different manufacturers. And there is no such thing as a hardwood fret. Frets are made of shaped metal wire.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 04:48 am
@MontereyJack,
The thing I'm thinking of might be called a bridge, I'm not a musician. I know they're made of hardwood and not metal.
0 Replies