Too good in bed??

scyal8r

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:21 am
I am confused. My girlfriend has been complaining that she is having multiple orgasms before I finish. She says that if I am able to control myself then I must not find her attractive. She feels guilty that she is enjoying sex more then I am. She even refuses to let me give her oral because she doesn't want to have more orgasms then I do. I told her to just enjoy that she is able to have good sex but she wont. Any advice for her or I?

djjd62

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:26 am
@scyal8r,
assuming this is real, my first thought, she's getting ready to dump you, and she'll say, "it's not you, it's me"
0 Replies

scyal8r

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:36 am
@scyal8r,
This is very real. I told my girlfriend that she just needs to enjoy it and that I had no idea where she was coming from. She said lots of women would agree with her. I would like to hear from someone who can explain why I should intentionally be bad in bed to make her feel more attractive
Izzie

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:56 am
@scyal8r,
djjd62 wrote:

assuming this is real...

scyal8r wrote:

I told my girlfriend that she just needs to enjoy it and that I had no idea where she was coming from

Shocked ok... seriously

<phraseology> Wink

I think our resident KoolAid therapist may pop along later who may be able to advise you further. His name is Mr. Gargamel. Mr. Green Do not ask Mr Goldman tho - he does not wish to discuss sex.

ok, so if no-one's gonna answer you fella...

I can't imagine that your girlfriend wishes you to be bad in bed to make her feel attractive.

What she is possibly thinking is that because you are able to "control" yourself, that maybe to her it means that you are not turned on enough - hence, she's not feeling good enough in bed for you - therefore she's feeling unattractive. She's maybe not got a lot of confidence in herself or her ability to get you "out of control".

Let her know that she turns you on - it's possibly as important for her to know that you are "orgasmic" about her, as it is important for you telling her just to enjoy it.

if yer get ma drift!

0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 12:09 pm
@scyal8r,
scyal8r wrote:

I am confused. My girlfriend has been complaining that she is having multiple orgasms before I finish. She says that if I am able to control myself then I must not find her attractive. She feels guilty that she is enjoying sex more then I am. She even refuses to let me give her oral because she doesn't want to have more orgasms then I do. I told her to just enjoy that she is able to have good sex but she wont. Any advice for her or I?

I also know the torment of being too good in bed. I feel your pain.

Nevertheless, I still don't understand someone who thinks her boyfriend must not find her attractive because he's giving her too many orgasms. Are you, by any chance, putting a bag over her head or something? Trust me, that can lead to conflicted feelings for a woman. Learn from my mistakes.

If she's uncomfortable because she feels like she's hogging all the orgasms, or is concerned that you're pitching in the sexual big leagues while she's still stuck in Winston-Salem, then the solution is obvious: you need to have more orgasms. Lots more orgasms. Now, you can diligently practice tantric sexual techniques, focusing your chakras on your lingam so that you can, ultimately, unite with your girlfriend in a frenzy of multiple orgasms. Or you can do what I do and just say that you gave at the office.

Whatever you choose, however, you'll eventually get tired of your girlfriend's neediness and insecurity -- or else your dick will fall off. In anticipation of the former, and in advance of the latter, I suggest you reconsider Miss "I have too many orgasms so that must mean I'm not pretty" and find a woman who won't complain about your specialized skills. I'm thinking someone in the 30-45 age range. You'll find they're very appreciative, they're comfortable with who they are, they don't play silly games, and many of them have jobs. I can't emphasize the importance of that last point strongly enough.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 12:15 pm
@scyal8r,
scyal8r wrote:

On possible translation: "I'm sick and tired of faking orgasms in an attempt to get you the hell off of me.... Finish sooner so I can go watch the Bachelor."
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 12:58 pm
@DrewDad,
By Jove DD, I think you're onto something here.

I have no idea why your gf would think that a lot of women would feel that way.

I sure wouldn't.

"oh stop, I don't want to have multiple orgasms"

Do you feel there is a chance she could be faking the big O?

Not that I would know from personal experience Rolling Eyes Laughing but sometimes a woman knows if she starts thrashing about, she can get back to her knitting that much sooner.
Mame

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:38 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Not that I would know from personal experience Rolling Eyes Laughing but sometimes a woman knows if she starts thrashing about, she can get back to her knitting that much sooner.

Hey, thanks for the great advice.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:09 pm
@scyal8r,
I had a girlfriend like this. After doing a little digging into her sexual past I came to the conclusion that her past partners were always quickies. So it might be similar for your situation. I think she might be comparing her past sexual partners to you. They were probably one hit wonders and she thinks that since you can actually carry it out that you must not be as attracted to her as they were. Of course that is her translating it that way when in reality it's not that way.

scyal8r

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:27 am
@Krumple,
That's exactly it. I just don't know why she can't just enjoy it. Her last relationship of 13 years she says was like that. She said she wouldn't worry about how bad he was because it wouldn't last long enough to care. I am very attracted to her and that'd why I care enough about how she feels to make an effort.
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:35 am
@scyal8r,
I can't get past the idea that a woman is having multiple orgasms and not enjoying it.
scyal8r

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:18 pm
@parados,
Neither can I. That's why I asked the question. She is reading this thread so I hope she can take something away from this as well as myself
chai2

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:26 pm
@scyal8r,
Well, if she's reading this thread....

Honey, enjoy your orgasms, or stop faking them hoping he'll go ahead and climax faster.

Nice way to put pressure on someone...."hurry up, hurry up"

Show respect to him and let him enjoy his sex with you the way he wants, as long as he's not hurting you or wanting you to do something against your morals.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:26 pm
@scyal8r,
scyal8r wrote:

That's exactly it. I just don't know why she can't just enjoy it. Her last relationship of 13 years she says was like that. She said she wouldn't worry about how bad he was because it wouldn't last long enough to care. I am very attracted to her and that'd why I care enough about how she feels to make an effort.

There is only one way to know for sure, let me have sex with your girlfriend and I'll let you know...

joking of course...

no I'm not.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 08:20 am
Are you sure that the real problem is that she is "finished" and you are still a long ways away?

Length of time is not the same as quality love making.

Perhaps it is you that has the 'problem.'

0 Replies

that black guy

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 05:11 pm
@scyal8r,
trust me i know what u mean but the funny thing is my girl wasnt a virgin and i was i havent even had one orgasm next because she cant keep up what should i do
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 05:20 pm
Have you lot not seen the scene in The Man With Two Brains?
0 Replies