Could I be pregnant please help me

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 06:10 pm
I had sex with this guy in feb 2011 and I use a rubber and that and got the morning after pill in the Monday, just in case, but I had come on in end of feb or April but I have since then, now July and I'm really worried, so could I be!? I asked my friend and she just laughed and found it funny so any advice or knowlege would be amazing! Thanks

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 06:22 pm
@Helpmeplease1992,
Go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. Follow the instructions and if it's positive, go to Planned Parenthood and have another one taken. They also can counsel you in how to proceed further...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 06:47 pm
you can find a pregnancy test for under 10 dollars at walgreens, and even some grocery stores.

there IS no definite time line that will say yes you are pregnant or no you are not.

The simple answer is yes, you might be pregnant because you had sex. Nothing more, nothing less than that.

Just get a test and take it. No one has to know if you dont want them to. But do it.
0 Replies