How would you describe this girls personality?

davesoprano

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 03:31 pm
@Linkat,
Believe me I'm trying to find another girl but it's hard. Especially in this day and age where majority of the girls are nothing but shallow, you know that. It's not like I'm the ultimate playboy who can just snap his fingers and all the women will come melting. It's hard to be alone that's why I'm holding on to someone like this but I see what you guys are saying. Also a friend of mine told me "there are worse things than being alone", so I guess I should try weaning myself off this girl or even sex in general so I won't go crazy after cutting this girl off and just wait until the right girl comes along. Sometimes the right people come along without you really having to make an effort to find them. It ain't gonna be easy but believe me I'll try. It won't kill me right, but this girl's drama might lol
Linkat

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 03:44 pm
@davesoprano,
Quote:
Sometimes the right people come along without you really having to make an effort to find them

You got that right! I had dated a guy for 4 years or so probably longer - I got "used" to him. When I finally decided this guy wasn't right - believe me it took a while and then dumped him. I decided to go it alone - when I did I began having an amazing time just dating different people and meeting different people - once I started having fun without any seriousness, I met my future husband. Been married now for coming on 15 years.
0 Replies