Lesbian breast

jcboy

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:15 pm
So I went to the St. Pete gay pride event today and saw lots of lesbian breast. They really don’t look any different then heterosexual breast and neither appeal to me in the least.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/DSC01856.jpg

contrex

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:41 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
They really don’t look any different then heterosexual breast and neither appeal to me in the least.

They appeal to me quite a lot. A nice pair in that photo.
jcboy

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:46 pm
@contrex,
How about tall lesbian breast? my buddy Jim is six foot, the woman next to him is one BIG lsbian lol.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/DSC01867.jpg
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:49 pm
@jcboy,
OMG!!! That's Liz Taylor on steroids, ain't it?
jcboy

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:50 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
lol that's Sephanie, she's a sweetie, unlike most mean lesbians Smile Her boobs are as big as your head!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 05:00 pm
i prefer my lesbian or hetero breasts to be a bit smaller than that, B's are perfect
farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:25 pm
@djjd62,
I m devotee of the sport of motaboat.
Lemme at them lsbians, Ill have em on our team in short time.

JC aint you ever even tried?

Did they have a Mardi Gras parade where you (not you but collective you)can show your cans in exchangefor beads?
Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 04:10 am
That first rack was OK (i guess), but that second woman was just grotesque, from the point of view of boobs. I'd pay her to keep her top on.
jcboy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:57 am
@farmerman,
Sadly I didn’t get to see any willies. I’ve been to Pride in San Francisco, West Hollywood, Long Beach and San Diego. Florida was nice but relatively tame in comparison. I blame the creationist mayor lol.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:59 am
@Setanta,
Stephanie is a bit grotesque, 6’5 transexual nightclub entertainer. She does put on a good show but not easy on the eyes, she’s got a huge head!
jespah

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:43 am
@jcboy,
It's a look that not many can pull off.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:35 am
Personally I like Amazonian women. A LOT. I used to date a stunning woman who was 6'5" in her heels and I'm 5'7". Not only was she gorgeous but we were always the center of attention when we walked into a room and as a dyed in the wool attention whore I loved that. In addition, I think it adds a little spice if there's a real chance when an Amazonian woman sits on your face it could actually kill you. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:37 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

So I went to the St. Pete gay pride event today and saw lots of lesbian breast. They really don’t look any different then heterosexual breast and neither appeal to me in the least.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/DSC01856.jpg

that's your lipstick lesbian and it is hard to discern any difference. I'm told however that in your diesel dyke category the dead giveaway is that their breasts lactate 10w-40. I suppose that could be an urban legend though.
0 Replies