So Whitey's back home - will he sing?

Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 03:11 pm
And screwing the people of Southie again - damn traffic as he is at the court house. Going mess with my commute home.

And guess what no Bail.

If nothing else, the story is quite interesting. Even his day in court about whether he can afford to pay for his own attorney.
http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/06/bulger-and-greig-due-back-boston-today/YNIu0LXlpOAM2sq6Bg875O/index.html

Do you think he will talk? I'd love to hear it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,211 • Replies: 8
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 03:16 pm
lets hope he's got something on mayor mumbles, about time he was gone

although his thick tongued, misspronunciating press conferences are pretty funny
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:17 am
@Linkat,
I agree with Jes, Id love to see what he knows about the GArdner heist.
Ragman

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:48 am
@farmerman,
There's talk around that he has Alzheimer's. How con-veeee-ient!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 02:07 pm
@Linkat,
So last week, after leaving work, I walk outside and there is a traffic jam. Police have blocked off the next street up. I spy some people I work with and say gotta be Whitey leaving the courthouse.

So I walk up the block where the police have blocked traffic and suddenly I see a slew of police vehicles with their lights flashing heading my way. Cool, I think I get to see that scum bag - and also think I gotta do something.

As the vehicles get closer, I think I see the scumbag, as they approach, closer, I slowly lift my hand and wave my middle finger at him as I smile. I see a quick view of him as he passes - my co-workers warn I now have a hit out on me.
Ragman

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 02:27 pm
@Linkat,
I read somewhere scumbag #1 had 'shopped for judges'. If some every-day peasant who was unfortunate enough to be involved with a criminal trial they'd never know the system well enough to do this. I really wish this guy would just croak and saving the taxpayers a lot of trouble,.
Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 02:36 pm
@Ragman,
Well it was just approved for him to get a court appointed lawyer so us saps in MA get screwed by him again by footing his bill.
Ragman

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:07 pm
@Linkat,
Surprise!

Wonder if he hides his money in Swiss accounts? No - actually I don't wonder. It's a sure thing.
Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:15 pm
@Ragman,
supposedly he has squirreled his money away at various locations - those that he has "visited" during the past 16 years.
0 Replies