How should I approach someone I met on YouTube to apologize to him?

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 01:56 pm
@Reyn,
NO he didn't. Wmwcjr helped- the people on Ask Answers helped. A sincere heartfelt apology will work. I was a JERK when I didn't have to be.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:55 pm
Does YouTube have a personal staff? A group of people who run the site I can go to when there's an issue or concern?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:41 pm
I feel CONVICTED to apologize to this guy. I want to e-mail him a sincere apology but before I do, I want to ask people on the YouTube forums if I should email him or send him a message on his Facebook page.
djjd62

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I want to ask people on the YouTube forums if I should email him or send him a message on his Facebook page.

why should the people on the youtube forums care about something you're going to do on facebook
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 10:15 pm
@djjd62,
I tired PMing him and I don't know if he got my PM. I sent him a friend request but I don't know if he got that. He BLOCKED me from responding to his videos.

This was kind of bothering me a for while. I want to know what the people on the Youtube forums would say about this. Should I email an apology to him or post an apology to him on his Facebook page?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 12:55 pm
I am going to go to the Youtube forums and ask what I should do. I feel compelled to. I will do so when I have the time to.
jcboy

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 01:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I feel compelled to.

It's the power of Christ that compels you! It's the power of Christ that compels you!

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 05:02 pm
@djjd62,
I don't know if I should contact him on Facebook. I want to know if I should send him a personal email or create a new acoount to PM him.

I posted this topic question on the forums- I put it in their Feedback and Suggestions folder- is that the right folder for this type of question?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 07:08 pm
I know YouTube's mailing address- should I write to them and ask?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2011 08:16 pm
Barnaby Jones
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 12:38 am
@Sturgis,
Thank you for responding, I already had posted a message about this on the YouTube help forums. You prompted me to respond over there - I am going to post the heartfelt apology that I wrote out to this person and ask the people who responded to my thread on the YouTube Help Forums what they think of it.
0 Replies