Which first name sounds tougher - Terry or Toby?

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 03:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Izzy is an idiot and a troll. He WANTS me to feed into his stupidity.

I am just a guy asking for some help with getting my ideas developed, trying to keep this discussion a general all-age one, and Izzy is trying to spoil things by posting gay crap.

I don't hate gays - I hate homosexuality. God says it is an abomination.

I am not putting gay stuff in my comics.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 03:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
I hope none of your characters will be wearing corduroy.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't hate gays - I hate homosexuality. God says it is an abomination.

What a cop out, don't hate the sinner, hate the sin and all that. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not gay, homosexuality has no appeal whatsoever. I've got lots of gay mates though, really decent people. The concept of sin and temptation only works if it's universal. Why should God make some people gay and not others, why am I more virtuous than my gay friends, simply because I am not attracted to my own gender?

It's bollocks, if there is a God, God made some people gay. If you hate homosexuality you hate homosexuals. Why pick on homosexuality, there are far more passages in the bible condemning usury, but I bet you've got a bank account or taken out a loan.

Above all of this though, you claim to talk for God. You do not. You are a buffoon. God's greatest gift was the sense of humour. You are a humourless, hate mongering,(see I knew your prejudice about mongers would come back to haunt you), self-righteous, delusional barking spider.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 06:09 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
TheSubliminalKid wrote:

Why?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 01:18 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

TheSubliminalKid wrote:

Why?

Every time I think I've got an angle on your stupidy you then plunge new depths. Try reading people's posts, the kid said

Many people nowadays wear blends of different materials, which is clearly sinful according to Lev. 19:19. How can we find the people wearing this sinful nylon, cotton blends and put them to death?

According to Leviticus wearing corduroy is every bit as sinful as homosexuality. You just read those bits that feed your own bigotry. For Shame. Try being nice for once.
farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 04:35 am
@izzythepush,
Now its getting funny. Youve got a comic book right here. Whats it about?

NOTHIN

Ya got nothin

Theres a book.

What a concept.

Nobody ever thought of it before.

Lets start a story for little Golbloom.

GAy Little Cock Cat looked out and said toCleveland Steemioe
"The seas are angry today my friend"
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 07:35 am
@farmerman,
Not as angry as my arsehole, that biriani was a mistake.
farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Cant stand the stuff. It always has waay too much cumin for my mouth. I dont mind it hot though.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 09:46 am
@farmerman,
There's hot, and then there's the dragon's nostril. I only got my biriani by scrubbing the cook.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 11:29 am
@izzythepush,
Tell you what we could go and see Uncle Goldie. He's just bought a botting bar. It's the grand opening tomorrow and he's getting his ringpiece bleached for the occasion.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I've not been invited to the opening night, but I have been invited to the bleaching
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Tell you the truth, I had to look up "botting" and "rinpiece" in the urban dictionary and it had a whole bunch of words that are primarily Brit.
SO for those not quite as knowledgeable about Brit urban slang.
"His uncle goldie opened a bar that either
1 has e;ectronic games that play themselves (whatever the hell that means)
OR
2 Its an establishment where people can get screwed in the ass as a sexual act

SO, inpreparation for the grand opening, Izzie s uncle Goldie is cleaning and sanitizing his ass and polishing his anal orifice.

Hows my translation skills?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2011 05:40 pm
@farmerman,
Right, but for a couple of points. I thought we were role playing here, you're Cock Cat, and I'm Cleveland Steamie, so drop the Izzy bit of yor translation, and insert CS. Actually, I get the steamie bit, but what is so scatalogical about Cleveland? I've never been there, but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for it after Howard the duck ended up there. I could think of more appropriate places.
It's ringpiece, I donm't know if that's your typo or mine.
0 Replies