Which first name sounds tougher - Terry or Toby?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 03:45 am
@izzythepush,
J Goldman, this is a definite winner. The theme tune to Top Cat only needs to be modified very slightly.

Cock Cat, the gender-bendering Cock Cat,
He's very flexible,
Close friends get to call him Terry,
Providing they swallow for free.

Cock cat, the indisputable leader of the gang (bang).

He's a dom-in-a-trix and he loves those big dicks,
Built like a Grecian god, Cock Cat.

I imagine you're as excited about this as I am. I'm sure you'll agree, that in order to avoid controversy, this should be marketed primarily at pre-school children living in the Bible Belt. This should teach them tolerance and understanding, that they're unlikely to get elsewhere.

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 05:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
http://www.sterlingtimes.org/tiny_tim.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 05:53 pm
@wmwcjr,
The juxtaposition of that tree looks like he's got a massive cock too, either that or he's having a ****. Anyway he lives on in Spongebob.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 08:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh, no (groan) ... I didn't see that. Laughing Laughing Laughing What have I done? Sad

I'm so thankful when my daughters were little girls that Spongebob hadn't come on the scene yet. Barney was bad enough. Laughing
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 02:31 am
@wmwcjr,
Spongbob the cartoon is really good, there's enough in there to keep adults happy. Spongebob the musical is something else entirely. It was the gayest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Cock cat (should J Goldman take my advice on board) wouldn't be anywhere near as gay.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 04:04 am
@izzythepush,
It would still be a little gay. "Cock Cat" and his sexually ambiguous sidekick, Cleveland Steemie, wage a relentless, albeit gay, fight ahainst crime at the street level. THey drive a Honda Minivan and dress in the ;atest "wicking" bike wear .

izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:41 am
@farmerman,
We've done most of JC Goldman's work for him. I hope he shows his gratitude.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 01:12 pm
@izzythepush,
I am WRITING A COMIC BOOK FOR KIDS YOU TROLL.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 02:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
And tolerance and acceptance are good things to teach kids.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:19 pm
@izzythepush,
NO- I am a BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN, A MAN OF GOD. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY FILTHMONGERING IN MY COMICS.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:29 pm
@izzythepush,
KIDS NEED TO BE TAUGHT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PERVERSION AND AN ABOMINATION AS FAR AS GOD IS CONCERNED, AND THAT GAYS AND LESBIANS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINDGOM OF GOD.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:31 pm
@JGoldman10,
Don't you think that you're being a bit intolerant with your use of perjorative language? Filthmongering is such a nasty term, how about alternativelifestylering?

Is it just the filth you don't like or is it mongering in general. No ironmongering then? What about fishmongering? If so you could slip in a couple of haddock pasties. Gossipmongering? Costermongers?

The mongers will inherit the Earth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

KIDS NEED TO BE TOUGHT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PERVERSION AND AN ABOMINATION AS FAR AS GOD IS CONCERNED, AND THAT GAYS AND LESBIANS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINDGOM OF GOD.

The only perversion is that which you have done, by taking a religion that preaches love and understanding, and twisting it into intolerance and hate.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 05:40 pm
I already answered this topic question. Why is this topic still going on?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 10:53 pm
All you get to do with a topic is start it. After that, it belongs to those who post on it, and we're going to rework and refine your lame and little-thought-out concepts until they shine jewel-bright and will guarantee you success if you heed our advice, and we're going to do it because we love you jgoldman and want to rescue you from your current hell-bound intolerant course, whether you want our help or not, bercause that's just the kind of caring folk we are.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 01:34 am
@MontereyJack,
You're quite right, J Goldman should show a little bit of gratitude. There is a serious point though, unfortunately not all cats are like Cock Cat. Unwanted cats are a big problem. You should make sure your cats are neutered. J Goldman could start to make amends by penning a few pictures of Cock Cat. We've been acting in good faith it's time he did. It's still not as gay as Spongebob.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 02:26 am
@izzythepush,
Do your FILTHMONGERING in SOMEONE ELSE'S THREADS. NOT INTERESTED - YOU ARE ON MY IGNORE LIST.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 03:39 am
@JGoldman10,
You're being very mean. I'm sorry, but your threads are such fun, I'm going to find it very hard to forsake my mongering.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
I HATE HOMOSEXUALITY AND SO DOES GOD.
Gargamel

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 06:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I HATE HOMOSEXUALITY AND SO DOES GOD.

No, no. "Homosexuality" is when a person prefers people of the same sex sexually.

You're getting it confused with "myself." Though both are big words, so you ought to be forgiven.