Which first name sounds tougher - Terry or Toby?

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 12:35 pm
When you hear the name TEDDY do you think "tough guy"?
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 06:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
SO, I get a PM from Goldmans telling me that STurgis and I are on IGNORE (Calooh Calay). SO I answer him saying that I certainly dont give rats ass #1 about that but I just wonder whats on his (alleged) mind. SO then he sends me another PM. To wot:
Quote:
NONE oF YOUR DAGGONE BUSINESS WHAT IS ON MY MIND YOU TROLL. BUG OFF.

Im destroyed by the little batshit .

PS Terry sounds like a towel and Teddy, like a Medviedjik
jcboy

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:02 pm
@farmerman,
He sent me a PM once calling me the devil lol, of course then he asked if I had any nude photos to share.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:04 pm
@jcboy,
THAT IS A LIE YOU FLAMING QUEER. I DON'T LIKE GAY WHITE MALES.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:05 pm
@jcboy,
HAA HA. Iwas told it was catching by SIster Atilla (the nun)
jcboy

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:06 pm
@JGoldman10,
Honey I'm queer but far from flaming, I like big butch mean boys Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:09 pm
@farmerman,
Not that theres anything wrong with that . AT least Goldman is not ignoring you. He hates everybody except his fantasy characters
jcboy

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:13 pm
@farmerman,
I expect hin to come out of the closet any day now Wink
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:44 pm
@farmerman,
I AM IGNORING HIM AND YOU. GAYS LIKE HIM MAKE ME SICK. YOU TWO DEGENERATES NEED TO STOP TROLLING.

YOU TWO ARE OFF-TOPIC. THAT IS MY FINAL COMMENT TO YOU TWO. YOU TWO ARE PATHETIC.
jcboy

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
I love you!
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:46 pm
I AM A MAN OF GOD. I AM NOT GAY AND NEVER WILL BE. HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION.
Gargamel

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:49 am
@JGoldman10,
I am sorry JGoldman10, but as a forensics expert I can tell by studying a large sample of your posts, examining the diction and punctuation, that you are in fact very, very gay.

But today is a happy day for you! Way to go, New York!
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:20 am
@Gargamel,
You are a STRANGE BOY.

NUMBER ONE, I am a MAN OF GOD and I HAVE BEEN SAVED FOR YEARS. I HAVE BEEN SAVED SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY.

NUMBER TWO, I AM SAVING MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE, AND SAVING MY SELF FOR MARRIAGE. GOD SASY TO ABSTIAN FROM SEX AND SEXUAL IMMORALITY, SO I HAVE TO OBEY WHAT GOD SAYS.

I AM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT WOMEN IN A CARNALLY-MINDED MANNER- THAT IS A SIN.
Ragman

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 11:15 am
@JGoldman10,
But...who is going to save us from you?! According tto your own words, you don't even learn from your own mistakes, but continually and repeatedly ask help from others without listening to the advice you request.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 11:33 am
Terry and Toby are totally wimpy. Go with Rutger or Wolfgang oor Samson. Those are tough. Or Stud or Rip or Brick. How bout Hulk. Or Rock. Toby, feh. You really have no talent for this, JC.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 01:25 pm
If these are going to be more of your attempts at humanized animalsa, and the cops are dogs, I'd go with Barf as a name--backstory is his name is really Bartholomew, original nickname Bart, which the other cops, with a cop sense of humor, mutated into Barf, because that was what he did when he first saw a dead body (and it's close to Bark, which works if they're dogs). Now that's a tough name.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 01:27 pm
And if you insist, god knows why, on your absurdly restrictive "starts with T and ends with Y", consider the midcentury prizefighter Two Ton Tony Galento, who among other things once wrestled an octopus, and boxed with a 550 lb. bear. Not that I expect you to actually make a decision. I'm sure you'll still be asking this question in 2015.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
No, the cop is a CAT. I wanted to give him a tough-sounding first name. My question was answered. TERRY is good name for a cop.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
I think you have NO TALENT IN ASSUMING MY COP CHARACTER IS A DOG.

I am giving my main character who is a CAT a cop for a dad. I want to keep the T-name theme going.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:06 pm
I think that now we know it's a cat we should go with Thistle or maybe Tiger or maybe Tenley or Tiggy or Tum Tum De Lucky maybe Tippy or Twirly.