Which first name sounds tougher - Terry or Toby?

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
Honestly, I didn't know that an Asian's picture would come up. I knew nothing about that guy. That picture was a coincidence, believe me. I didn't know what I would find. All I did was this: I decided to do a Google image search on "terry cop" and hoped for the best. As a matter of fact, I just did that on "wrestler tully"; and PRESTO! look what I found. Smile I tell you, ever since I learned to copy and paste images, I haven't had so much fun on the Internet! Smile

Don't let me bother you. I'm just an Internet clown. I'd never hurt anyone's feelings deliberately. After losing my temper several times in this forum and being personally attacked by people who don't even know me, I've learned my place. Sad Besides, I'm thin-skinned and ...

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/How_to_butcher_a_chicken_-_get_plump_chickens.jpg

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:40 pm
@wmwcjr,
Terry sounds like a cop's name. I am going to use it.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
I didn't know that. But, then again, there's a lot I don't know. Sad
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
That, I didn't know. Well, I guess Mr. Blanchard overcame the adversity of not being given a good name. (Maybe his parents were ignorant like me.) You know, sorta like "A Boy Named Sue."

Oh, here's another picture. Mr. Green

http://www.heartbeatentertainment.com.au/images/B_cash_1969.jpg
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:47 pm
@jcboy,
Impressive, no?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:49 pm
@wmwcjr,
?????
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
I have no quarrel with that. In fact, I supported your position. Wink
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
I was trying to elicit more reaction from jcboy for the entertainment value and possible laffs. The more dialogue, the merrier. But I'm getting despondent again; so, I must go ... Sad

Later!
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 07:02 pm
@wmwcjr,
ROTFLOL.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 07:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
I hope that I've provided some laffs for someone. I used to get mad in this forum and then feel really bad when I lost my temper. So, I figured, what's the use? Why bother to persuade anyone about anything? Everyone's mind is made up; and everyone wants to argue, anyway. So, why don't I just have some fun, instead? Laughing
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 07:16 pm
Both names sound like they would be best used to name a Golden Retriever. They are both "precious"

you need a name like
Trex

or

Tire Iron

or

Testes

or TATMAN!
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 09:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
Toby sounds like a watchdog's name or a security guard's name.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oh, wait ... You were asking about the black-and-white picture, weren't you? That's a picture of the late and great country western star Johnny Cash. One of his many songs is "A Boy Named Sue," which was a big hit in 1969. You see, since I'm an old fogy, I know these things. (Well, I'm young in spirit. I work out at a health club.)
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
No I didn't ask.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
This may surprise you, but these two guys are gay:

http://www.outsports.com/os/images/stories/brian_sims_sideline.jpg
Brian Sims

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID21122/images/Esera_Tuaolo_courtesy_of_Esera_Tuaolo.JPG
Esera Tuaolo
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oh ... I'm sorry. I thought you were replying in response to the post in which I copied and pasted the black-and-white image of Johnny Cash.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:44 pm
@wmwcjr,
How is this revelant to the thread? This has nothing to do with the topic question.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
I didn't ask you about Johnny Cash, and I know who he is- my dad was a big Cash fan.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 10:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oh, this? Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with the thread; but you know threads frequently go off on rabbit trails. I was responding to your comment that the cartoon picture didn't look gay. I didn't have a problem with that at all; it was no big deal. But I thought it would be nifty if I showed an exception to a particular stereotype with regard to "looking" gay. Both Brian Sims and Esera Tuaolo (who, incidentally, once played in a Super Bowl game) defy the effeminate image of homosexual men. By pointing this out, I'm not making a statement for or against homosexuality. I'm simply contradicting a demeaning stereotype -- a stereotype, incidentally, I once believed. There's nothing wrong with contradicting a stereotype.

Besides, it gives me an excuse to post more pictures. Mr. Green
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oh, I didn't understand, apparently.

You know, this simply shows that online messaging is not exactly the best form of communication between two individuals. Smile The potential exists for misunderstanding.
0 Replies