Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 05:55 am
@bewildered,
Im sorry, I have an urgent need for a haircut
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 02:15 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Structures of Martian skeletal muscle fibers are found in the meteorite possibly because the parent rock of the meteorite originally solidified around fossilized muscle fibers on Mars.

When you say, "solidified", do you mean as in a sedimentary process, or do you mean that the parent rock was in a molten state?

I'm trying to understand what specific process you think occurred to cause these "fossils".
bewildered

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 07:01 pm
@rosborne979,
I meant solidified from a molten state.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 07:05 pm
@bewildered,
So you allege that rock which was sufficiently hot to be in a molten state can solidfy around a fossil of soft tissue but do no damage to it? You're hilarioius. Do you bother to think of the implications of what you write before you post it?
rosborne979

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 07:50 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

I meant solidified from a molten state.

That's what I thought.

You can refer to Setanta's post as to why that's impossible.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 12:54 am
@Setanta,
The Martian muscle fibers had been fossilized into minerals. That's why they were not distorted by high heat. Similarly, terrestrial fossils of soft tissues can resist high heat. See evidence in my following post long ago:
Bricks, tiles, and chinaware contain numerous remains of blood vessels and cells
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 03:14 am
@bewildered,
Jesus, are you really so simple-minded as to think that your unsubstantiated pronouncements at a blog site constitute evidence for your unsubstantiated pronouncements here?
bewildered

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 04:22 am
@Setanta,
No one can ever falsify my claims.
Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 04:33 am
@bewildered,
Nobody has to falsify your claims, you have to prove them. Until you can, you will continue to be a laughing stock at this site.
Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 04:36 am
I really have to wonder why you expose yourself to the ridicule, well-deserved though it may be. Do you have plans of trotting out your goofy religious theories if you can round up any disciples for this martian meteor idiocy? Do you think you can demonstrate your wild-ass claims about humans migrating all over hell's half acre in the solar system as some kind of proof of god's love? Are you confined in an institution for the insane?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 04:38 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
No one can ever falsify my claims.

Your claims are false by default because you have claimed the preposterous and failed to prove it.

It is up to the person making extraordinary claims to provide extraordinary evidence, and you have not done so. Therefor your claims are false.
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 05:00 am
@rosborne979,
If these "Muscle fibres" represent Martian organisms, then the whole organisms should be found on Mars (either as fossils or as beings)

bewildered said
Quote:
The Martian muscle fibers had been fossilized into minerals

Then There should be an earth equivalent of this mechanism to where igneous minerals are incorporated into fossils. ALL the fossils that have withstood diagenetic and metamorphic heating are POST deposition features. Even fossils that have been formed by deposits of volcanic tephra or even lava have not been converted to igneous minerals.Look at the human bodies in Pompei and Herculaneum , or the fossil rhinocerus that was engulfed by a Collumbian ash flow
SO, heres 2 areas that you need to show falsification of.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 07:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
If these "Muscle fibres" represent Martian organisms, then the whole organisms should be found on Mars (either as fossils or as beings)

Not to mention that mammals need an entire ecosystem to exist. And they need to evolve from a deep history of predecessors. They don't just pop up spontaneously and they don't survive in great numbers (sufficient to leave muscle fibers all over the ground which can turn into fossils) without having other living things around them (plants and animals) to sustain their populations.

This is one of the great failings in Creationist thinking. They fail to recognize the interconnectedness of the biology on Earth. Everything here fits together perfectly. There isn't even any room for tweaking and propping up by Gods (nor is any needed).

So any claim of mammalian life on Mars carries with it the requirement for whole ecosystems to have existed for hundreds of millions of years (just as on Earth). Yet Bewildered only sees mammalian blood and muscle in every meteorite looks at. Where are the plants and insects and microorganisms and everything else that needs to exist in order to support those mammals... why didn't any of that fossilize?

His claims are preposterous at so many levels it staggers the imagination.
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 07:37 pm
@rosborne979,
See, the road to falsification can be mapped out pretty well by just sitting down and thinking about it.
I hope bewildered is up to it
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 02:40 am
@rosborne979,
Fools said extraordinary claims require extraordianry evidence.
Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 02:58 am
@bewildered,
Translation: You can't back up your bullshit, and you never will be able to do it, so you ridicule the reasonable call for you to do so.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 03:45 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

Fools said extraordinary claims require extraordianry evidence.

It's strange that you say that since your entire site is an exhaustive effort to try to provide evidence for your conclusions. Someone either feels they need to support their ideas or they don't (they just have Faith). You're stick in the middle somewhere, trying to provide evidence and failing, while claiming that you don't need to provide evidence. You seem confused, or bewildered Smile
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 05:40 am
@Setanta,
Did you ask God to prove Himself?
Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 05:48 am
@bewildered,
That's a loaded question, Bubba, it assumes that there is such a character as "God." I have no good reason to believe that.

Leaving that aside, though, are you suggesting that you should be treated as a god?
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 05:51 am
@farmerman,
"Then There should be an earth equivalent of this mechanism to where igneous minerals are incorporated into fossils. ALL the fossils that have withstood diagenetic and metamorphic heating are POST deposition features. Even fossils that have been formed by deposits of volcanic tephra or even lava have not been converted to igneous minerals.Look at the human bodies in Pompei and Herculaneum , or the fossil rhinocerus that was engulfed by a Collumbian ash flow SO, heres 2 areas that you need to show falsification of. "

All Martian animals died out billions of years ago. This kind of things never happened on Earth. After their death and "fossilization on the Martain surface" , volcanos "could" erupt and magma/lava could surround those fossils. You are geo-centered and self-centered in your above statements.