Reason teens hate their parents

PhoebeKate

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 03:46 am
@Linkat,
Hate is a strong word. My kids will just probably disown me. Lol.
But I admire Dale Price and his creative sense of humor. Hope the teens can see the effort and love underneath the costumes!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 06:07 am
I have always told my children that my job as a parent is to publicly embarrass them at every turn. Start early and they don't notice it a much and participate more. We drive down the road signing to the radio at the top of our lungs now days and no one bats an eye.
0 Replies

royable

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 08:22 am
@Linkat,
He's probably the best father. It's simply amazing.
0 Replies

joydee

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:17 am
@hingehead,
I find it really sweet for a father to have to go through all the humiliation just to prove to his son that there's nothing wrong with showing affection to him even in public. I think that's pretty much his goal here.
But our kid's peers might possibly make fun of them because of such stunts though. So I think it's also good to anticipate on how to handle that kind of situation or else your kids might just get in trouble with other kids at school or get low self esteem in result. Just a parenting thought for everyone who can relate.
0 Replies