Is this woman crazy?

vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 03:39 am
@vikorr,
Your options :

1. Put up with it...and don't complain when you get the behaviour that you know is coming

2. Stand up for yourself

3. Have some standards about behaviour you expect

4. Just go after what you want...respectfully of course, but after what you want

5. Take a good hard look at what you really want in a relationship

6. Work out why you say you don't want drama, but want to be with a drama queen

7. Walk away, and have fun with life

8. Support her

9. Support her but make it known what you want and expect

But really, out of everything, I would say 'find out who you are' (because you are coming through as very confused about yourself)
chrisbeeson

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 07:52 pm
@vikorr,
In a nutshell, yeah. I don't give a crap about Linsay, I never really did, I gave a crap about having a relationship. Turns out I can't deny what my heart wants and I want Kelly. It's been a week now since we talked. I hate drama, but I like her more than I hate it. Should mention, me and Kelly were still good friends through my previous relationship.

I think she wants a boyfriend, she just doesn't want to feel commited.
0 Replies

chrisbeeson

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 08:01 pm
@vikorr,
Sorry didn't get this part 'til after my last post.

I do stand up for myself, and I know I want her. Past all the BS she's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. I can't support her now though because she won't talk to me. I had to leave a message today because I put a lot of thought into her present (and money) and I don't want to give it to her on her birthday and cause any kind of emotions to be stirred up.

If I could get her to talk to me, I think everything can be worked out. But man she's stubbern...just like me.

I don't know what to do, I'm not going to waste my time going for a certain kind of relationship that I want because they never work out. I think she's driving me nuts on purpose, then again, I could have really pissed her off. I just don't know with her.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 09:06 pm
@chrisbeeson,
I guess you won't stop until you get Kelly out of your system i.e. have a relationship with her and get hurt. However, before all this can take place
you have to practice patience and this is something you don't have - otherwise you wouldn't have started something with Lindsey and waited until Kelly came around. Now you don't have a choice: you either wait for Kelly to come to you or you come across as being too pushy and needy which is pretty much the kiss of death.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:52 am
@chrisbeeson,
Chris,

You say 'past all the BS, she is one of the most beautiful people on earth' - but the BS is part of her makeup.

You say you stand up for yourself, and yet, despite the way she's treating you - you go and buy her a very expensive present.

You say you want to support her, but she won't let you.

It is my opinion that 'you are waiting your time going for a certain kind of relationhip' (in this case - the one with her) - one that will never work out.

My take on this isn't favourable. From what I can gather, she is just toying with your emotions, but you don't see it. You think she is beautiful (past all the BS) when to me she appears manipulating, controlling, and callous. It's often said that there is a lot of truth in 'treat them mean, keep them keen'.

Have you ever read 'The Art of Seduction' by Robert Greene?

0 Replies