She sees what she wants to see and hears what she wants to hear

Advocate

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:29 am
@H2O MAN,
Wait, she will give us warning when the Americans are coming.

It is really funny that a supporter was caught trying to hack Wikipedia's history. The right will stop at nothing in its efforts to take over again.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:30 am

It sounds like FapFap is obsessed with Mrs. Palin, possibly sporting a chubby right now...
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:31 am
@Advocate,
The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming to all 57 states!
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:38 am
@H2O MAN,
You betcha waterdude. All she needs is keep her mouth shut.

Palin has a classic case of 'opening her mouth and removing all doubt'. The scary part is her handlers that are scrambling trying to make her 'bonn mots' appear factual.

The good news will come when she does to the Tea Party what she did to the good people of Alaska--when the going get tough, she quits.

Rap

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:53 am
@raprap,

Reminds me of Obama when he's off teleprompter... the good news is that America
is fed up with this failed liberal experiment and they are ready to retire PrezBO.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:20 am
Seems that everyone who hates Palin acts like every junkie, they just can't seem to let her go. Were it not for the Libs in the media following her around like puppy dogs waiting for their next bone we wouldn't even know about her current "vacation". I just as soon not hear about it. But, it seems that is not going to work so long as so many fear her and her ideas.
JTT

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:25 am
@McGentrix,
That's not the reason, McG. Had Bush been exposed for the idiot/liar/piece of **** he was and is, maybe even you might not have voted for him.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 11:26 am
@McGentrix,
Well said!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 12:45 pm
@McGentrix,
No, the problem is our for-profit "news" industry.

The purpose of most "news" is not to report actual news, but to sell advertising.

Palin is the Paris Hilton of politics; she's famous for being famous, and the "news" industry can keep churning out "stories" and selling advertising.

Everyone loves a mystery, and as long as they can keep people on the hook of "what's she doing NOW? What's she doing NOW?" then they'll keep reporting the "story."

Anyone with a brain has figured out that the answer to "what's she doing NOW?" is "garnering as much media attention as she can."
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 01:08 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Yes, and the majority of these for-profit so-called news outlets are pro-Obama media.
Fido

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 05:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

DrewDad wrote:

Yes, and the majority of these for-profit so-called news outlets are pro-Obama media.

What are you insinuating??? That they can read, write, and pass IQ tests...Some body always beats nobody in a two man race... Put some one forward who can capture the imagination of the country, and you can have the damned presidency... Cool???
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:28 pm
@McGentrix,
I'm not a lib--in the last election I supported McCain until the convention. Then he chose her as vice.."sweet bejesus on a crutch!" She opened her mouth and 20 of Carl Roves finest were stumbling all over themselves trying to tell me what Sarah Palin really meant and that I really shouldn't pay attention to what she said.

Look one of the things I look for in that can become president is someone smarter than yourself---Can you really say that about Sarah Palin? In all reality, I can't. I look as Sarah Palin and I see an easily controlled poster child---the Sweetheart of the Rodeo.

But as for her paid family vacation, she's on now--the election is two years away--bring on the comic relief.

Rap

panzade

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 08:39 pm
@McGentrix,
Good to see you posting again McG
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 11:25 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

I'm not a lib--in the last election I supported McCain until the convention. Then he chose her as vice.."sweet bejesus on a crutch!" She opened her mouth and 20 of Carl Roves finest were stumbling all over themselves trying to tell me what Sarah Palin really meant and that I really shouldn't pay attention to what she said.

Look one of the things I look for in that can become president is someone smarter than yourself---Can you really say that about Sarah Palin? In all reality, I can't. I look as Sarah Palin and I see an easily controlled poster child---the Sweetheart of the Rodeo.

But as for her paid family vacation, she's on now--the election is two years away--bring on the comic relief.

Rap

I would have to marry that woman to know how fast I could commit suicide...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 11:34 am

NPR - How Accurate Were Palin's Paul Revere Comments?

Quote:
BLOCK: So you think basically, on the whole, Sarah Palin got her history right.

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did. And remember, she is a politician. She's not an historian. And God help us when historians start acting like politicians, and I suppose when politicians start writing history.
Fido

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 11:42 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

NPR - How Accurate Were Palin's Paul Revere Comments?

Quote:

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did. And remember, she is a politician. She's not an historian. And God help us when historians start acting like politicians, and I suppose when politicians start writing history.

What sort of national leader does not know history... It is George Bush thinking history is only written when people are dead... WE make history every moment of our lives out of out understanding of history, but more often out of our ignorance of history... Palin is universally ignorant which makes her appealing to the universally ignorant... We fear people in government who are smarter than us... That is why they called Mr. Obama elitist, and called Mr. Clinton: Slick Willy... If you are intelligent and understanding you want some one in office who is intelligent and understanding, and if you are buttt stupid that is what you want for a president... A presidential election is in part a national intelligence test: the ability to distinguish bad from worse... Palin is plain worse... Hands down, butt first, worse!!!
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 11:57 am
@Fido,
Palin got it right!

Quote:

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did.
Fido

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 08:45 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Palin got it right!

Quote:

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did.

Paul Revere got caught and didn't do ****... So what did she say: That he was warning the British... Pardon me, but your professor must be a crackerjack...
raprap

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:22 am
Its a cartoon world

Has Sarah Palin Already Seen the New Season of Futurama? After getting the story of Paul Revere's midnight ride wrong, Sarah Palin has been treated like she tweeted a picture of her penis. But maybe she doesn't actually have a comically warped perception of American history. Maybe she just confused the truth with this scene from the upcoming Futurama episode All the Presidents' Heads that no one has ever seen.

Palin Comic Relief

Stephen Colbert Reenacts Paul Revere's Infamous Ride Hey, British! We're coming! Hey, British! We're coming! DING DONG! BANG BANG! Be ye prepared to not take our guns! DING DONG! BANG BANG!
ief

Take that Sarah Palin...Let the comic relief begin!

Rap

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 12:54 pm
@Fido,
The professor was selected by NPR and he said she got it right.