Obama doesn't even know what Year it is

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 03:05 pm
This is the same dumb ass who told us he had visited 57 states. Perhaps he was thinking of Heinz 57 for his burger.......Don't tell Michelle.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/president_obama_has_no_idea_wh.html

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 03:07 pm
Whoever told us this guy was the smartest guy in the room must have been in a room full of first graders.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 03:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What a petty point. Must be great to be infallible.
farmerman

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 04:58 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
HE laffs at his own gaffs, something that Bush didnt do cause he hqad no idea he was making gaffs.
The banjo heads are all trying to make big deals out of small stuff. Its really kind of funny that the best they can come up with is this
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 02:20 pm

Obama continues to make Bush look superior.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 02:22 pm
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229502_176072905780709_100001340026038_385604_1391121_n.jpg
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 07:33 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Oh, for sure. If Bush had done it all of the left would be howling and running overtime with it. The left loves to dish it out, but they forget that they're gonna get it right back. There is a lesson here, but I don't expect any lefty has enough common sense to learn it.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 11:46 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Maybe he was thinking of the good old days...

What was Barry doing May 24, 2008?

Senator Barack Obama was campaigning in Puerto Rico
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 12:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
That's right. He'll have to mention that he is Puerto Rican as well as Irish and Kenyan.......
farmerman

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Obama continues to make Bush look superior.
Spoken like one of the true hillbilly banjoheads To which I was referring.
You dont have enough intelligence to make that call spurty.
Ceili

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:46 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
This is funny, in a human foibles sort of way. Who hasn't written the wrong date on something at sometime? Or are you infallible as well as ill-humored?
I think the thing the pisses you off about Obama is his face. The face of many americans, those of mixed backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures. He didn't have to claim to be Irish, he is. He may have some Puerto Rican blood too. So what? America is a land of immigrants, this changes nothing.
I don't know Obama's family tree, but he's probably got family that's been there longer than yours. Again so what? He was born and raised on American soil and until recently, I had no idea it was a race.
If your point about Puerto Rico was to also single out other Americans you dislike, among the Irish and Kenyans, you've done yourself proud.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:56 pm
@farmerman,
BO is a disaster. Bush told Saddam to get out. He got out.

BO has told Assad to lead or get out of the way, so Assad replies by gunning down more citizens in the streets. BO tells Daffy to get out and Daffy is still there. BO's nomination for a federal judge withdrew. BO insults Israel ABD the Queen of England within a week. Budget dead.

Oh yeah. You keep going with that one.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:57 pm
@Ceili,
None of this would matter except that when Bush was President the left made a big deal about everything. Another case of loving to dish it out, but can't take it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:59 pm
@Ceili,
My entire family is mixed races. That is not my point. My point is that he USES it politically. I hate identity politics and the left has corrupted it magnificently. Do you understand that concept?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:13 pm
@farmerman,
Formerman is familiar with 'hillbilly banjoheads', this is true evidence of his personal depravity and ignorance.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
And at the time when the left were dishing it out, the right just sat back and laughed along with the jokes, did they?

From a foreigners viewpoint, Bush, when speaking publicly, came across as a moron, pure and simple. He may have a good brain in there somewhere, but boy did he go out of his way to hide it.

It is obvious now, when Obama is up there speaking and representing your fine country, that he has a mind as sharp as a razor and if he relaxed a bit and wasn't so "clipped" in his manner of speaking, he would be one of the best public speakers around.

Whether he gets thwarted or not in his efforts to put into play his policies, that's up to your lot in their elected positions of power, and if they wish to put their partisan feelings before what is good for the country, if that is what indeed they are doing, well that's up to them. But when your present leader speaks, I for one, listen to what he has to say, rather than tuning in just in case there is a massive blooper, like I used to do when Bush was around.

You have a pretty cool guy as your figurehead at the moment, and Europe at least is pretty much eating out of his hand. Got to be a good thing, no?

Ceili

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:26 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
What are you mumbling about now? Identity politics? WTF is identity politics? No, I don't understand the concept.
If you're angry that more people in foreign countries like Obama over Bush, cry me a river.
I laughed when I saw Obamas date mistake. Just like I laugh at any goofy mistakes, made by anyone. Bush didn't make a few mistakes, he made mountains of them. And guess what, I laughed at all of them too.
The "mistakes" I didn't laugh at were the WMD that never existed, the wars that were started, the hundred of thousand of dead people... I could go on.
That's Bushes identity to many people world wide. Is that the Identity Politics you were talking about?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:45 pm
@Old Goat,
BO is only good if he has a teleprompter. He signed the guest book at Westminster Abby as May 24, 2008. He hasn't a clue about Israel and Palestine. Kadaffy is still around. Assad is still murdering his own people after BO told him to stop. Our economy is still hurting. BO added 4 trillion to our debt. Europe is full of metro sexual girlie men so we don't really listen to Europe any more. He's a moron.
Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Rennie, just read back your last post and try to see how arrogant you appear.

He told another country to do so and so and they had the temerity to ignore him, he hasn't yet managed to get rid of someone else in power, and now I'll insult europe with a good ner ner ne ner ner, and he utterly let down the free world by making a catastrophic error when he signed a book.

Sorry, but you're the exact sort of American that gives America a bad name. Hey, but what do you care, because nobody else's viewpoint from foreignerland counts! Altogether now....USA USA USA....

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 03:06 pm
@Old Goat,
So it appears you're just another phoney lefty who loves to dish it out when it came to Bush, but when your guy makes a flub then it's my fault because I'm arrogant. Funny stuff. Damn right, USA, USA. We saved your scrawny euro ass.