Obama doesn't even know what Year it is

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 03:09 pm
@Ceili,
If you don't know what identity politics is then what in the wide wide world of sports are you involving yourself? Educate yourself and come back with something to contribute.

As far as WMDs, the Dems were saying the same thing before Bush was even President and I have the quotes, so please make my day and ask for them.

Speaking of "starting wars"......There is one going on right this minute that was started by Obama in Libya that is illegal. Is that the one you were speaking of?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 03:34 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I think President Obama has done America a great service in
the way he has handled the Libyan conflict.
By not taking point in Libya, by showing the right amount of reluctance
to engage, by letting France and Britain take the de facto lead.
He spared America from yet another build up of hatred in the Arab
world yet was still able to engage with allies to take out a despot.
Bravo Obama.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 04:08 pm
Bubby, it looks like you've opened another topic where debate consists of you opening your mouth just to change feet.

Keep up the 'gud werk'

Rap
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:33 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
"We saved your scrawny euro ass."

And then in your case, you got morbidly obese on burgers and learnt your world history from Jerry Springer.

My scrawny euro ass will now fart in your general direction, you silly boy.

Gargamel

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:39 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

If you don't know what identity politics is then what in the wide wide world of sports are you involving yourself? Educate yourself and come back with something to contribute.

As far as WMDs, the Dems were saying the same thing before Bush was even President and I have the quotes, so please make my day and ask for them.

Speaking of "starting wars"......There is one going on right this minute that was started by Obama in Libya that is illegal. Is that the one you were speaking of?

I don't mean to pry, but when is your surgery? Is it still common practice to manually remove the head from the ass, or do doctors now operate some kind of machinery for the procedure?

Let us know, and good luck!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:48 am
@Old Goat,
You don't know one thing about me. You lose.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:49 am
@Gargamel,
Tell me, is being dumber than a goat kinda like being high all the time? Let us know. You lose.
Gargamel

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:21 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Tell me, is being dumber than a goat kinda like being high all the time? Let us know. You lose.

Let's deconstruct this statement, as there's quite a lot going on here.

First, you'll be surprised to know that, relative to other domesticated farm animals, goats are rather intelligent, and so your metaphor falls short. Their cunning makes confining them a task that requires constant vigilance and fence repair.

The following article speaks well to goat intelligence: http://www.slate.com/id/2184053/

And while my understanding of goats is limited, I did happen to be "high all the time" for a period of about six months, from about June of 1996 to January of 1997, including the first semester of my senior year in high school. My drug use was likely somewhat responsible for my struggles in Advanced Math and Phys. Ed. However I thrived in creative areas of study--art, band, creative writing. Further, the impact of marijuana on intelligence, at least if we measure it by grades, apparently varies from one mind to the next. One of my smoking buddies was suddenly enabled to ace his advanced placement courses.

I must therefore conclude, with respect to the first part of your comment, that although goats are relatively intelligent animals, humans are clearly more intelligent, high or not.

Now as far as losing goes, I do indeed lose sometimes. Other times, I win. I guess that explains the old saying.
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:23 am
If RD wins, what does he win?
raprap

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:30 am
@Setanta,
He gets to put both feet in his mouth at the same time.

Rap

0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:35 am
But back to your operation. Can the doctors dilate the asshole to facilitate easier head removal? Perhaps there will be an OBGYN or midwife of some sort on hand?
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 02:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I'll try language that you may understand.

Yes but, no but, yes but, no but.......

My Dad's bigger than your Dad, so there.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 03:08 pm
@Gargamel,
QWe tri3ed goats once. Besides their godawful musty tallow smell, they are really goddaqm smart. I would move them to distant pastures that were fenced in properly and , within an hour after I put them in that pature, they were all gathered around the back door of the house perring in for treats. I returned them to the same pasture and this time it took em only about 10 minutes to scale the fence and make it back to the house (This pasture was about 1/2 mile away from the house. SO I rounded up the little buggers and took em back to their owner and got my money back.

THird smartest stock animal after pigs or mules.
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 03:32 pm
@farmerman,
I always like Faulkner's definition of a mule--an animal who will work patiently for you for twenty years for the opportunity to kick you once. Which makes a mule a much higher order intelligence than RD.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 03:39 pm
@Setanta,
Obama is about to get one hell of a kick
0 Replies