RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:31 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Does anyone want to place bets on how long Obama's war is going to last?

Let's see, there are US "advisors" in Iraq now, helping to fight ISIS, and he has authorized air strikes in Iraq and now Syria.
He also says there will be no US ground forces involved.
So what happens to an American pilot that gets shot down over Syria?

Will that pilot be rescued, or will that pilot be left behind?

You'll have to watch Fox News for the answer, they will fill you with the usual hate mongering bull ****.

Or,
Maybe ask some of your KKK buddies, they might know. They will make a bet with you on our military failure.
Baldimo

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:05 pm
@RexRed,
How much of an asshole can you be Rex? What did MM do to you?

coldjoint

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:05 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:

Maybe ask some of your KKK buddies

Maybe ask the race baiters how much they have to do with division and class warfare.
RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:31 pm
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lVDnoApNdWc/VBjo0AWUkvI/AAAAAAAAEhw/ybugFPH3HaA/s414-no/14%2B-%2B1
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

How much of an asshole can you be Rex? What did MM do to you?

He is friends with you and plans to vote Republican, this is enough to get my ire...

Betting people that President Obama will fail? What are the motives behind such an asinine statement like that?

I appear mean sometimes because, I love people.

If you see someone you love about to accidentally step in front of a speeding car you don't slowly walk up all namby pamby and say, I don't want to be rough with you, I don't want to startle you. No, you run up and grab them by the scuff of the neck and yank them hard out of harms way. Why? Because you love.
RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Maybe ask some of your KKK buddies

Maybe ask the race baiters how much they have to do with division and class warfare.

Race baiting is a good way to find out who is really harboring racial motives. I fully support race baiting.

Race baiting does not cause division, racism does.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:06 pm
@RexRed,
MM and I are friends? I didn't realize that calling you out for your BS "tolerance" made me someones friend. I don't have friends on here, I save my friendships for the real world, not this land of 1's and 0's.

0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Thats my concern, that Assad will attempt to bring down a US aircraft.
And, ISIS has seized weapons from the Iraqi forces, but there is no way we can know what they have, until it happens.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:53 pm
@RexRed,
I dont know anyone in the KKK, to the best of my knowledge.
As for a military failure, EVERY use of the military is a failure.

It is a failure of diplomacy, of reason, of peoples ability to compromise.
I do not wish for the military to fail, expecially since I have served in the middle east, I am a combat veteran, and dont want to see a failure.

However, the plan Obama has put forth is not well thought out.
If the weapons we supply fall into the hands of ISIS, that could put our own people in peril.
And it could put other countries in danger.

I think this is one fight that we should stay out of.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:59 pm
@RexRed,

Quote:
He is friends with you and plans to vote Republican, this is enough to get my ire...

How do you know how I plan to vote, when I havent decided yet myself.
Quote:

Betting people that President Obama will fail? What are the motives behind such an asinine statement like that?

The question was a rhetorical one, not meant to be taken literally.
I realize that concept is unfamiliar to you, so I would suggest you learn what that is.
RABEL222

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
To whom was this bit of wisdom posted brain dead one eye mind?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Detroit was destroyed by Republicans passing laws that encouraged big business to move over seas so that joblessness would force the common worker to work for less. Ronny Raygun started the whole thing.
Baldimo

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:16 pm
@RABEL222,
That's priceless. The Dems ran that city for decades and look how it turned out. Don't blame the GOP, blame the Dems who ran the town. GOP gets the blame for Detroit... That's a good one.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:19 pm
@mysteryman,
Hold it Mysteryman. That is Bushes and Chaneys fukin war started on the lie that Sadum had weapons of mass destruction. State the true facts not the lies your republican overlords tell you to use.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:22 pm
@RexRed,
Sorry Rex but I would just stand there and watch. He has shown me more than once that he only loves himself.
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:40 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:

How do you know how I plan to vote, when I havent decided yet myself.
Quote:

The question was a rhetorical one, not meant to be taken literally.
I realize that concept is unfamiliar to you, so I would suggest you learn what that is.

I stopped voting for Republicans about 6 years ago.. and you are still deciding?

When I saw the Republicans in my city holding anti-gay signs, it did not take a rocket scientist to realize the GOP were homophobes, racists and religious terrorists.

Diane Feinstein has been known to at times carry a handgun, she the most outspoken pro gun regulation Democrat in the Senate.

Your criticisms of the Democratic party and President Obama do not hold up to even the slightest scrutiny. If I did not care about you I would not waste my time in pointing this out. The Democratic party is waiting on you to switch.

I even care about CJ and others who are twistedly misled, I just hold out less hope for them ever evolving...

And now Sean Hannity thinks it is okay to "beat the gay out of kids"... WHEN are you going to dump this bought and sold-out party of haters and obstructionists? What are you waiting for?
mysteryman

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:17 pm
@RexRed,
I am not a republican, so I dont have to "dump this bought and sold-out party of haters and obstructionists?
I have never voted party line, I always vote for the person, not the party.
And if you wanted to, you could find that out by simply reading my posts.
RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Care to look at the cities that have been under Dem control for decades and tell me what they have done to improve the lives of those who vote for them?

My city run by granola eaters and tree huggers have not segregated the city in any way or fashion. There is not a rich section, a poor section or a China town or a Mexican, black or white section. We all happily coexist and it is a great and awesome place to live.

The city just re-bricked all of the sidewalks, you know that thing called "infrastructure"? Well it is quite beautiful here now.

And the city council kicked all the big businesses out of the downtown area so small businesses could once again take up residence. The decision was reversed not long after but only after the big businesses had picked up and left. Now the downtown is aways like a farmer's market, homey and inviting (like life used to be in rural America) and if you want to buy tons of useless plastic items and clothes made in foreign sweatshops you have to drive ten minutes out of town to the mall or take a bus.

That is what Democrats have done to the city I live in. I am so proud of my city. The tree huggers also made a littering fine of 100 dollars for merely tossing a cigarette butt.

While one of the first things our Republican governor Paul LePage did once in office was lift the dumping ban allowing street cleaners to dump dirty, oily greasy, salty toxic winter snow directly into the sea where we get our food supply. He lifted a long time ban on public fireworks in a state comprised mostly of trees. Our city council had to reverse his decision within city limits as did many other cities within the state.

Susan Collins of Maine (Republican) voted against equal pay for women.

Figure that one out...

The Democratic party is one of action not just broken campaign promises.

Gov. Paul LePage also blocked Obama Care which will cost many hard working Mainers their lives and the lives of loved ones.

Need I go on? Our public schools are not segregated so you see school children of all races peacefully hanging out together. It is actually a utopia. There are a few bad apples in every bunch but the city has done much to give its citizens the best life has to offer. I feel fortunate to live in a place that epitomizes what America really should be like everywhere.

Can you tell me what Republicans have done to help your city other than take public tax money and simply give it to the rich? Outsource jobs to foreign countries with the help of Republicans like Mitt Romney via Bain Capital and disenfranchise black and other minority voters?
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:29 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

I am not a republican, so I dont have to "dump this bought and sold-out party of haters and obstructionists?
I have never voted party line, I always vote for the person, not the party.
And if you wanted to, you could find that out by simply reading my posts.

Well your anti President Obama post I read this morning certainly did not reflect the sentiments you espouse here. It is not bad enough our president can't get much sleep at all worrying about our safety and that of our military.

He has to also have you betting against him for no good reason at all?

A friendly suggestion, get your act together... (I am not perfect myself)

Stand up and support those (President Obama and most of the Dems) who have for a good while been legislating on your behalf...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:39 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
And now Sean Hannity thinks it is okay to "beat the gay out of kids"... WHEN are you going to dump this bought and sold-out party of haters and obstructionists? What are you waiting for?

They won't be beating you then, will they? I doubt a beating could remove the self pity and willingness to blame a whole party for your inability to function in a society that was content treating people as individuals not groups.