parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:14 pm
@coldjoint,
You don't seem to understand the meaning of words. Collectivist is not interchangeable with collective.

We don't have to worry about falling too far if the country is starting at your level. Your inability to think critically or use words correctly certainly puts us at a low starting point.
Baldimo

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:28 pm
@RexRed,
Does that mean the Dems were siding with and supporting Al Qaeda when Bush was in office? They didn't support his efforts...

Frank Apisa

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:33 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I didn't feel it was time to burn this bridge yet.

I get that, Parados.

And...sometimes it is fun to just bang troll brains in. They splatter in such interesting patterns, right?
Wink
0 Replies

parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:12 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Does that mean the Dems were siding with and supporting Al Qaeda when Bush was in office? They didn't support his efforts...

Al Qaeda wasn't in Iraq. Only fools (and Bush) thought they were.
Baldimo

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:16 pm
@parados,
and... Should the Dems have supported Bush while he was in office? Seems to me that is what the Dems are demanding now. Support from the GOP regardless of what the issue is.

Agree with Obama or you support terrorists.
Baldimo

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:19 pm
@RexRed,
It appears that it is a Dem who says he will shutdown...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/16/politics/manchin-syria-vote/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
0 Replies

parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:24 pm
@Baldimo,
So, are you arguing that the Dems didn't support Bush in his wars? It seems they did when the voted to authorize them and to fund them.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It seems that is what the liberals were accused of after Bush's "Either with us or against us" statement if they didn't agree.

In this case of Obama it was specifically about terrorists so it does make one wonder who they support if they oppose Obama on ISIS.
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 01:54 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

It seems that is what the liberals were accused of after Bush's "Either with us or against us" statement if they didn't agree.

In this case of Obama it was specifically about terrorists so it does make one wonder who they support if they oppose Obama on ISIS.

Good point Parados, according to George W. Bush the GOP is with the terrorists.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:19 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You don't seem to understand the meaning of words.

And you don't seem to know the meaning of a terrible president, an abject failure. Keep pounding sand up his ass. He has destroyed the Democratic chances to keep the Senate. And that is a good thing.
parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Meanwhile the GOP has made sure they won't hold the Presidency for quite some time and they will be lucky to get the Senate and won't hold it more than 2 years.

Of course, the chances the GOP will get the Senate are about 50/50 and if Kansas doesn't go GOP then their chances are zero.

South Dakota may see the EB5 criminal investigation blow up yet which would hurt the GOP candidate.
Kansas is looking like the independent may win based on support of moderate Republicans.
North Carolina is looking to go Dem.

The latest state polls show the Senate will end up 50/50 which means Biden is tie breaker.
Baldimo

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:46 pm
@parados,
Tell me again how many bills have been voted on by the Senate that were passed by The House?
Frank Apisa

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:50 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Tell me again how many bills have been voted on by the Senate that were passed by The House?

I gotta acknowledge that none of the 54 bills that passed the House to repeal Obamacare were voted on by the Senate.

The House is the largest collection of losers ever.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The latest state polls show the Senate will end up 50/50 which means Biden is tie breaker.

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

The problem with you is you think liberty and social justice is "funny"...
Baldimo

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Over 200 bills passed in the House. How many of those have been voted on or passed out of committee in the Senate?

If 54 repeals of the ACA are all you have, then you don't have much.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Laugh while you can monkey boy.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/senate/2014_elections_senate_map.html

An extra 10 points if you know the movie the quote is from.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Your right. The body can be perfectly healthy at the same time ones collective conscience is very defective.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Come on Frank!!! If you can feed the trolls I claim the right to do so too.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
@parados,
So you don't call this force?

A. "Obama Care was ruled as a "not a tax", when it was a "tax".

B. "Obama shoved the law book in people's faces and said "get this 72,000 book signed in three days".

C. "After Obama Care was implemented, everyone that went on it, including people I know, have been FUCKED BY THE SYSTEM.

So I want you to tell me one good reason why a president shoves his shitty ideas down people's throats like a **** tard monkey he is.