cicerone imposter

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 02:06 pm
@mysteryman,
mm, I know what you posted.
Quote:
So your argument boils down to...they arent paying for it, so they are denying it to people.
That makes no sense at all.
Its the same as saying that since I dont pay for your heroin, I am denying it to you
Or since I dont buy the gas for your car, I am not letting you go anywhere.

And the birth control that HL wont pay for is readily available to anyone that wants it, how are they blocking anyone?
All HL has done is tell people they have to pay for it themselves.

There's no universal government policy on fuel that provides it for free.

That's not only bad analogy, it's not analogy at all!

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 02:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
MM brought up the issue of heroin and money. You could use all that money spent on policing the heroin industry on providing affordable health care.
izzythepush

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@mysteryman,
Why's it about what you're paying and what CI's receiving? CI has worked all his life generating wealth, some of which probably paid your wages when you were in the military consuming wealth.

Not to put the military down, they do some pretty wonderful things but they don't generate wealth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:05 pm
@izzythepush,
As it's turning out, corporations are not dropping ACA based on costs. However, what many people fail to recognize is that ACA provides better coverage than those provided by private insurance companies of the past. No more preexisting coverage limitations or cancellations, and no lifetime limits.

Quote:
PHARMA & HEALTHCARE 6/13/2014 @ 1:29PM 1,108 views
Employers Bemoan ACA's Costs But They Are Not Dropping Coverage

Better coverage on anything one buys usually costs more, so what's the beef?

Many people unable to afford health insurance before are now buying, so what's not to like except complaints that has very little benefit for the consumer.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:44 pm

Quote:
71 Percent of Obama Voters Regret Voting for Obama

Quote:

President-Obama
In a shocking new poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov.com, support for Barack Obama’s presidency among those who voted to put him in office is disturbingly low. Respondents were asked a simple question. “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?” The results should be cause for concern for Obama and Democrats.

The poll, as reported on by the Washington Examiner, has startling numbers which could be viewed as a clear indication of lack of support for Obama’s agenda from his base.

Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.
80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.
84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.
55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/02/18/71-percent-of-obama-voters-regret-voting-for-obama/

Quote:
In a shocking new poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov.com,
cicerone imposter

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:55 pm
@coldjoint,
But Obama's approval rating is way above the congress. In life, most things are relative; that's if you understand the concept.
Obama = 38% approval. Congress = 11% approval. Obama's rating is more than 300% better than congress'.

You should quit while you are at the bottom of the barrel, ice brain. There's nowhere else for you to go! LOL
coldjoint

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 04:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
In life, most things are relative

You mean there is some sort of excuse for doing the things progressives(with other peoples money) do. Or one will be manufactured.

This excuse ( and a poor one)has to do with Obama, he is a hole different branch of government. And that is a concept he doesn't understand.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:32 am
Quote:
Elizabeth Warren’s List for Progressives Is EERILY SIMILAR to Hitler’s Nazi List

What do you know? Take a look. It didn't surprise me.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/elizabeth-warrens-list-for-progressives-is-eerily-similar-of-hitlers-nazi-list/?PageSpeed=noscript
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:30 am
What happened to Snood, haven't heard from him in a while...
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:44 am
Quote:
How Charming: Occupy Protester Threatened to Kill Families of NYPD Officers

Most likely an Elizabeth Warren fan.
Quote:

The Occupy Wall Streeter who once sobbed in court because she had to appear in the same dress twice also threatened to kill two cops’ families, court papers show.

Couture-crazed protester Cecily McMillan — who became a poster child for OWS indignation after socking a cop in the eye in 2012 — was arrested again in December 2013 during a subway scuffle.

She was busted after allegedly urging two turnstile jumpers not to cooperate with a pair of cops in the Union Square subway station — and then made death threats against the officers, according to the papers.

“You don’t know who I am! Wait until you figure it out! You probably don’t have kids or a wife, but if you do, I’ll kill them!” McMillan, 26, allegedly screeched to the officers.

Quote:

McMillan had already been arrested and was awaiting trial for punching the officer in 2012. On Dec. 7, 2013, she allegedly played counselor to the two fare-beaters during their bust.

“You don’t have to talk to them,” she allegedly told the suspects. “Don’t pay any attention to them. They did not identify themselves. I know the law. I’m a lawyer. Don’t cooperate with them.”

McMillan, who, in fact, is not a lawyer, was then arrested herself and promptly sniffed to officers, “I have dealt with the police before. I’m not scared of your scare tactics.”

The New School grad was convicted in the 2012 incident and spent two months in jail. She was just released from Rikers Island.

She’ll probably soon announce a run for political office.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/how-charming-occupy-protester-threatened-to-kill-families-of-nypd-officers/

The Left demonstrating their hatred and threatening violence is nothing new, it just continues.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 06:15 pm
@RexRed,
Probably got tired of the BS.
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:19 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

So your argument boils down to...they arent paying for it, so they are denying it to people.
That makes no sense at all.
Its the same as saying that since I dont pay for your heroin, I am denying it to you
Or since I dont buy the gas for your car, I am not letting you go anywhere.

And the birth control that HL wont pay for is readily available to anyone that wants it, how are they blocking anyone?
All HL has done is tell people they have to pay for it themselves.

I have never done heroin even once in my life so NOBODY is paying for MY heroin...
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:45 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I have never done heroin even once in my life so NOBODY is paying for MY heroin...

Who said you did?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:52 pm
http://conservativehideout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/beware-the-money-interests.png

Good thinking start (keep)lying to the children, the quicker the better.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:10 pm
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/ms-13-gang-member.jpg
Quote:
ms-13-gang-member
Distributed throughout the country by our government.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=48234
RexRed

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:34 pm
I will not be reading your posts CJ, you are still the same jerk I put on ignore.
buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:37 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I will not be reading your posts CJ, you are still the same jerk I put on ignore.

Why tell him?
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 02:04 pm
@buttflake,
Some people without any clue needs those reminders. Mr. Green
buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Some people without any clue needs those reminders

Who keeps track of you?
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:16 pm
@buttflake,
Everybody and anybody. They are free to challenge any of my postings on a2k.
If you can't base your opinion on credible sources or facts and evidence, I'll be there to challenge you!

It's a two-way street. Go for it.