coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 01:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I've been reading D'Souza's rants since the '80s and never once have found him to be accurate.

Who cares?
coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 01:58 pm
Quote:
EXPOSED: Murrieta Reveals How Obama is Conducting Foreign Invasion of U.S., Evidence Suggests Endgame is Creation of North American Union and Secured Permanent Power (EXCLUSIVE)
- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/07/exposed-murrieta-reveals-how-obama-is-conducting-foreign-invasion-of-u-s-to-likely-create-north-american-union-and-secure-permanent-power-exclusive/#.U71kEsiIgtI.twitter

Quote:
So let’s review everything discussed so far.

Federal law prohibits the border patrol from turning back children from any country outside of Mexico. They must, by law, be turned over to HHS.
In 2013 The Obama administration began working with Mexican consulates to advertise free social welfare services for any illegal immigrant child in the United States.
In January of 2014 the Obama administration, through the HHS, put out a call for massive nationwide transportation infrastructure to transport children and other illegal immigrants from the border to the interior states. This happened BEFORE the surge actually occurred.
In May and June of 2014 the border patrol and ICE become overwhelmed with the surge from South America, rendering their ability to protect the border completely null and void.

With us so far?

Now here we are in Murrieta. It was a quiet Monday night and a small intel gathering session between a handful of journalists and bloggers. The biggest piece of evidence to present itself is a damning inside report that confirms the true purpose of the Murreita facility. Before we get to the new evidence, let’s state the facts about the Murrieta facility.

HHS and Homeland Security is releasing the tens of thousands, soon to be hundreds of thousands, directly into U.S. cities right now. How do we know this we’ll talk about momentarily. The way they’re doing it is a ‘handshake’ that happens between HHS and Homeland security to the Border Patrol, to ICE and then a full release into the public. The planes arrive in San Diego, the occupants are transferred to buses then sent to a Border Patrol processing facility. Once minimally processed and documented as being processed, they are sent to an ICE facility where they are given a hearing date and released.

Murrieta sits on a major interstate and just 70 miles from Los Angeles. Why bring illegal immigrants in Texas to Murrieta? Because Los Angeles will immediately give the adults a drivers license and the children foods stamps, healthcare and legal representation (La Raza has an army of legal and family support services ready and waiting).

Now, as we all know by now, Murrieta’s residents are not happy about this. They’ve now turned homeland security buses away on three separate occasions. This is certainly a win for Murrieta, but does it really stop Obama’s invasion? Not at all.

In fact, we believe the people on those buses yesterday have likely already been released in San Diego. We know this because while we sat enjoying the peace and quiet on the hill last night, our source here in Murrieta had just returned from San Diego and Chula Vista, and she had quite a story to tell.

Our source had visited an incredibly dangerous area of Chula Vista, right along the border, where she witnessed a border patrol facility processing illegal immigrants and putting them on buses. A border patrol agent actually told her that they chose this location because it was too dangerous of a place for protestors and it was under the radar. A border agent confirmed to our source that the people originally headed for Murrieta were, in fact, being processed at the Chula Vista facility.

Our source then followed the trail to the federal ICE facility in downtown San Diego. It was here where she witnessed illegal immigrants from south America walk right out the front door and into a crowd of waiting people in a park across the street. No one stopping them, no questions asked.

The White House Administration continues to lie and say they are now deporting the people flooding across our border, but we now know for a fact what we’ve suspected all along — this entire border crisis is a manufactured lie. Our people on the ground here have witnessed it first hand. And within the past 24-48 hours.

Now that we’ve established what’s happening, one has to ask about why it’s happening. And most of the most obvious conclusions we can look at is truly horrifying in nature. That is that Obama’s foreign invasion of our lands, along with the fact that his DOJ is filing lawsuits against any state trying to enact voter ID laws, will create potentially millions of new voters in districts where federal representatives who oppose his agenda serve. And without voter ID laws, what’s to stop them from casting a vote in 2016?

Keep in mind that in many states, if not most, you do not have to fully prove citizenship to register to vote. All you need to prove is that you have a residence. And where there is same day voting, such as Illinois, all you need to show is that you can match your name to an address.

Think they don’t care about voting? Monday night we overheard an organizer of the pro-invasion crowd at the Murrieta BP station actually say to the audience that they have more of a right to vote than legal American citizens. This because, according to him, we took land that wasn’t ours to begin with and are here legally.

Believe us, they are planning to be set free, gain free food and healthcare, and vote for those who will continue to give it to them.

Now imagine a United States of America with a majority of Representatives who want to amend the constitution?

We’ll go ahead and close this story on that thought. It’s one you need to seriously think about for a while. Again, we remind our readers that they are well on their way to achieving their goal of destroying our Constitutional Republic and ushering in the North American Union — if we let them.

-
0 Replies

parados

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 02:01 pm
@coldjoint,
So, your demand that Obama obey the laws is just so much partisan **** as I expected. You only want him to obey the laws when it suits your purposes otherwise you demand he not follow them when that suits your purpose.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 02:06 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So, your demand that Obama obey the laws is just so much partisan **** as I expected. You only want him to obey the laws when it suits your purposes otherwise you demand he not follow them when that suits your purpose.

I do not care what you expect. I know exactly what to expect from you.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 02:12 pm
Quote:
If Obeyed, These 12 Points in Mike Rowe’s S.W.E.A.T. Pledge Will Break The Obama Entitlement Curse

Quote:
“THE S.W.E.A.T. PLEDGE” (Skill & Work Ethic Aren’t Taboo)

1. I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive. I walk the Earth. I live in America. Above all things, I am grateful.

2. I believe that I am entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing more. I also understand that “happiness” and the “pursuit of happiness” are not the same thing.

3. I believe there is no such thing as a “bad job.” I believe that all jobs are opportunities, and it’s up to me to make the best of them.

4. I do not “follow my passion.” I bring it with me. I believe that any job can be done with passion and enthusiasm.

5. I deplore debt, and do all I can to avoid it. I would rather live in a tent and eat beans than borrow money to pay for a lifestyle I can’t afford.

6. I believe that my safety is my responsibility. I understand that being in “compliance” does not necessarily mean I’m out of danger.

7. I believe the best way to distinguish myself at work is to show up early, stay late, and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is.

8. I believe the most annoying sounds in the world are whining and complaining. I will never make them. If I am unhappy in my work, I will either find a new job, or find a way to be happy.

9. I believe that my education is my responsibility, and absolutely critical to my success. I am resolved to learn as much as I can from whatever source is available to me. I will never stop learning, and understand that library cards are free.

10. I believe that I am a product of my choices – not my circumstances. I will never blame anyone for my shortcomings or the challenges I face. And I will never accept the credit for something I didn’t do.

11. I understand the world is not fair, and I’m OK with that. I do not resent the success of others.

12. I believe that all people are created equal. I also believe that all people make choices. Some choose to be lazy. Some choose to sleep in. I choose to work my butt off.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/obeyed-12-points-mike-rowes-s-w-e-t-pledge-will-break-obama-entitlement-curse/?utm_content=buffera8016&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
parados

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 02:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Yep, I am here to point out you have **** for brains, Pinkie. Your desire to have Obama do what you don't want him to do proves you really can't think clearly. You only have hate of some kind in your pink prose.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@coldjoint,
It seems you don't have a clue what Rowe said, Pinkie. You would much rather spend your time here whining and complaining while pretending that is meaningful work.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:16 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140709-how-the-gop-is-prioritizing-your-tax-dollars.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:18 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Re: MontereyJack (Post 5712061)
Quote:

I've been reading D'Souza's rants since the '80s and never once have found him to be accurate.

Who cares?

We know. You care less about the truth, but only with great effort.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:23 pm
@coldjoint,
And of course you remember the Teapublican Congress that interfered every step of the way. Name ONE GOP job or infrastructure bill. ONE. "We're going to make this President fail" remember that, you Marxist troll?
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Screaming at children, not very manly of you, you Marxist troll, you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
But are they good citizens?
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

And of course you remember the Teapublican Congress that interfered every step of the way. Name ONE GOP job or infrastructure bill. ONE. "We're going to make this President fail" remember that, you Marxist troll?

Good points!!!!!!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:57 pm
@coldjoint,
No one's fond of you so your basic premise is flawed. Much like your DNA, you little Marxist troll,you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 06:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Why limit it to sex? How about no mimes? Or non organic food? Or no Dallas Cowboys games? Anybody interested in what other people are doing in dark are perverts.
RexRed

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 07:15 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10552454_911628385521179_8174874676239794444_n.png

Republicans are very confused over which of Bush's many egregious actions they should sue President Obama.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 09:04 pm
@parados,
Quote:
meaningful work.

Volunteer work on top of it. Anyone who defends this president wants nothing to do with freedom, except to tell you how much you have within their well thought out boundaries that include protected groups and your right to question authority.

The only way the crap your pushing can end is tyranny. The economic divides will become stagnant and public violence will increase the governments power. This radical change is like a pulled back rubberband and the one at the snapping end is completely untrustworthy, and that is putting it nicely. Whether Obama is a hack or not, he (Soros, The UN, or the OIC, Saudi Arabia) shouldn't be in control of our freedom or interpreting our Constitution.

And we are a stock market crash away from Martial law.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 09:35 pm
Quote:
SMOKING GUN? Lois Lerner Emails Reveals She’s Been Hiding Information from Congress

Lerner must want to get caught. Someone is regretting trusting this woman with such a task. There isn't much else she can do to make people believe she is as guilty as sin.

Let's hear some more excuses for an obvious cover up.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/09/smoking-gun-lois-lerner-emails-reveals-shes-been-hiding-information-from-congress/
parados

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:10 am
@coldjoint,
More whining and complaining with some paranoia thrown in. You really don't get it at all, do you Pinkie?
parados

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:14 am
@coldjoint,
I wonder what the Bush administration was hiding...
Quote:
The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
0 Replies