bobsal u1553115

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 08:29 pm
@RexRed,
They side with him and then think he isn't handling it. What a disconnect. They agree with ACA but hate "ObamaCare". Go figure. But of course racism has nothing to do with it. Riiiiiight. Not a thing.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:25 pm
@RexRed,
Not surprised you keep pictures of men in shorts. At least you posted one that isn't stained.
RexRed

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:59 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/s480x480/10410279_10152498369684916_2287715570544721109_n.png
RexRed

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Not surprised you keep pictures of men in shorts. At least you posted one that isn't stained.

I did not notice they were wearing shorts, but you did...
coldjoint

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:13 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I did not notice they were wearing shorts, but you did...

Does that mean the picture is stained now? Aren't you glad I told you?
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:19 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10494863_978665605496226_4141650242249440388_n.jpg
coldjoint

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:22 pm
@RexRed,
People can just be taught to hate. Islam is a fine example. And they hate you too.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:38 pm
@RexRed,
I beginning to think coldjoint has a lot of interest in you! Think its a mancrush? Or more!
coldjoint

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I beginning to think coldjoint has a lot of interest in you! Think its a mancrush? Or more!

Would that change any facts? Obama would still suck. Obama would still be a traitor, and you would still be dumb as dirt.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/chuckle.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 03:42 am
@RexRed,
That's funny coming from you. How do you manage? Spell check?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:11 am
Quote:
NBC/WSJ Poll: Majority of Americans Say Obama Is No Longer Able To Lead The Country…

No ****.
Quote:
Perhaps most troubling for the president, 54 percent think he is unable to lead the country and get the job done, compared with 42 percent who believe he can.

http://weaselzippers.us/190302-nbcwsj-poll-majority-of-americans-say-obama-is-no-longer-able-to-lead-the-country/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:15 am
With the continuing slide toward the nutcase right...

...soon nobody will be able to govern.

We are becoming an ungovernable society.

When that strategy finally shows itself to be the self-destruct abomination that it is...I hope all you dupes of the right feel good about it.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

And that is clearly the fault of progressives with their protected classes. And the constant violations of the law by this administration. If our leaders ignore the law what do they expect?

And this chaos is just what the progressives want so idiots can blame the system that works when it is not thoroughly abused by those in power.
Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:29 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

And that is clearly the fault of progressives with their protected classes. And the constant violations of the law by this administration. If our leaders ignore the law what do they expect?

And this chaos is just what the progressives want so idiots can blame the system that works when it is not thoroughly abused by those in power.

No. Actually it is mostly the work of one of the heroes of the extreme right...Ronald Reagan.

And now it is something being sold as snake oil by the nutcase right.

So...when the chickens finally come home to roost, I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

I feel great. And prefer personal responsibility over constant whining.
coldjoint

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:51 am
Quote:
Krauthammer Video: Second Article of Impeachment Against Nixon Was for Abusing the IRS

Quote:
Now, the idea — here we have Nixon lost 18 minutes. Obama’s now lost two years of emails, and one thing that people don’t remember, the second article of impeachment for Richard Nixon was the abuse of the IRS to pursue political enemies. This is a high crime; this is not a triviality.

When the president said there was [not] a smidgen of corruption this all had to do a rogue operation in Cincinnati, we already know from a newly released email as a result of a Freedom of Information Act procedure that it was run from the Washington IRS and not a rogue operation out there. And now the question is was the White House political people involved? And these emails hold the secret. All of a sudden we are asked to believe they have disappeared into thin air.

Nixon was a Republican who abused his power. Obama deserves the same fate. And some jail time.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/06/18/krauthammer-video-second-article-of-impeachment-against-nixon-was-for-abusing-the-irs/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:59 am
Quote:
The Redskins Get Their Trademark Yanked by Aggrieved White Liberals

They are talking about you and your ilk, Frank, like Boob and others.

Quote:
What is really going on here is that a bunch of overeducated white guys who cry during Love Actually feel they have too much privilege and are thus guilty. So they have gone out and found things to be offended about on behalf of others less privileged than themselves.

The Washington Redskins were just standing there looking all privileged and stuff on the back of American Indians. So they were targeted by a class of men who pee sitting down.

The lesson here is that guilty feeling white liberals are a threat to freedom and, in Barack Obama’s America, the key to survive is to not appear on the radar of in Washington, D.C. Once Washington’s elite know of your existence and you do not behave like them, they will turn the power of government in your direction.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/06/18/the-redskins-get-their-trademark-yanked-by-aggrieved-white-liberals/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:42 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

I feel great. And prefer personal responsibility over constant whining.

Well then why are you constantly whining???
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 01:36 pm
Americans poorly served by media on Iraq, Benghazi
Rachel Maddow criticizes right-wing media for searching for bad news in an arrest in the Benghazi attacks, and American media broadly for re-engaging so-called experts on Iraq with terrible track records, and Congress for not taking its role seriously.
http://on.msnbc.com/1kM3woE
bobsal u1553115

Wed 18 Jun, 2014 01:40 pm
@RexRed,
My choice for President.