cicerone imposter

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
woiyo, Most conservatives are as ignorant as you, so it's not surprising that you know absolutely nothing about US governance.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Nancy Pelosi - Quotes

Quote:
Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop him. He must be stopped. Referring to George W. Bush on Fox News (March 17, 2005)

The 2006 Congress was supposed to be different? Sounds like the same agenda you accuse Republicans of.

http://keywiki.org/index.php/Nancy_Pelosi_-_Quotes
cicerone imposter

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
cj, You only prove how stupid conservatives are! The House passed 482 legislation in the 106th congress.

Quote:
The 113th Congress has arguably been one of the most unpopular and least productive in recent history. Our nation’s legislative body has passed around 100 bills, on pace to be the lowest amount since the 112th Congress, which passed only 220 public laws, the lowest amount since the end of World War II. It is common knowledge that this Congress in particular has been highly ineffective, and the facts only back up this claim. Passing bills and presenting them to the president is being productive––in my mind anyway. However, there are some who believe the opposite is true.

House Speaker John Boehner does not see productivity by how many bills are passed through the chamber, but rather has said Congress “ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal.” However, even by his own standard he has failed, as many––if not most––laws he has taken aim at have not been repealed.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has also shown a recalcitrant attitude toward working with his peers. Before the 2012 presidential election he stated, “the single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” By approaching the governing process with this attitude, Senator McConnell has shown that he has ruled out working with his opposition. This is not how governing works.
coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:51 am
Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called President Bush "a total failure" on Thursday, among the California Democrat's harshest assessments to date of the president.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says "I disapprove of Congress' performance in terms of ending the war."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says "I disapprove of Congress' performance in terms of ending the war."

"God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States -- a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject," Pelosi told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in an exclusive interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/pelosi.interview/index.html
Sound familiar you hypocritical weenies?
cicerone imposter

Wed 21 May, 2014 12:18 pm
@coldjoint,
That was an illegal war based on US and international laws. What's your problem? GW Bush was also responsible for the Great Recession that impacted the whole world's economies.

How dense are you? I already know you're ignorant and stupid!
cicerone imposter

Wed 21 May, 2014 12:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We also know that the GOP is more interested in stopping women from having abortions more than helping our economy, but they don't understand that single mothers become welfare recipients. They fight against both sides of this issue; how stupid is that?
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 21 May, 2014 01:36 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10170977_10152435517874255_2221191456382091753_n.jpg
cicerone imposter

Wed 21 May, 2014 01:46 pm
@RexRed,
Most republicans are not aware of those facts that they are the ones who cut funding for veteran's benefits.

Most of the right's cries are based on their active participation in not approving funding for consular security and veteran's benefits.

When will Americans begin to 'catch on?'
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
cj, You only prove how stupid conservatives are! The House passed 482 legislation in the 106th congress.

With a Democratic majority in the Senate, what is the big deal about that?
coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
GW Bush was also responsible for the Great Recession that impacted the whole world's economies.

No, bills like Frank-Dodd were responsible for sub-prime loans and the housing market collapsed. Bush had very little to do with it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Obama got nowhere with the tag " do nothing Congress" because that is what the people want. We dont expect anything from Washington and we dont want Washington to try to do anything because chances are they would just make things worse. This is why we will likely see the Senate turned over to the R's....in order to better insure that Washington stays frozen up.

I will go so far as to predict that we are likely to see Hillary in the POTUS chair, but that she is going to have to deal with a R Congress. She does not have as big a stick up her ass as Obama has, so perhaps she will do better at working with the R's.
coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:12 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9JPjx1PsPEA/U3yf_am9gTI/AAAAAAAApdM/V5z5OlkdSJM/s1600/Call-of-Duty-Waiting.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:13 pm
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r6LJF7-ML0Y/U3ybemrDBdI/AAAAAAAApcU/T3RDYNxO26E/s1600/library.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I will go so far as to predict that we are likely to see Hillary in the POTUS chair,

I hope not, but anyone is better than Obama.
hawkeye10

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I will go so far as to predict that we are likely to see Hillary in the POTUS chair,

I hope not, but anyone is better than Obama.

Give me the name of a R who could both win R primaries and beat her. I come up empty.
coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:40 pm
@hawkeye10,

Quote:
Give me the name of a R who could both win R primaries and beat her.

It depends on what can be found out about Benghazi. There are still a lot of negatives about Clinton to be bought to peoples attention very soon. The MSM is on her side already. It isn't going to be easy for anyone.
coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:45 pm
http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/president-rankings-470x363.jpg

37% polled view Obama as a failure.
http://conservativetribune.com/obama-is-the-worst-president/
hawkeye10

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Give me the name of a R who could both win R primaries and beat her.

It depends on what can be found out about Benghazi. There are still a lot of negatives about Clinton to be bought to peoples attention very soon. The MSM is on her side already. It isn't going to be easy for anyone.

Clinton has very high unfavorables, she should be easy to beat, but the R pen is empty so far as I can see. Another Bush? THis one does not even want the job. Rand Paul? a whack job hot head with no experience running anything. Rick Perry? a political stiff who pretty much could have only been a gov in a weak government state like texas, AND a guy who looked like a third stringer the last time he tried for POTUS.

coldjoint

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Rand Paul? ........ with no experience running anything

It worked for Obama.
hawkeye10

Wed 21 May, 2014 02:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Rand Paul? ........ with no experience running anything

It worked for Obama.

and look how that worked out....go look at the VA for instance. We have short memories but not that short, the people asking for the chair this time need to have at least some ability to demonstrate that they can run a huge bureaucracy.

We (the country) need Petraeus, but he wont do it.
0 Replies