RexRed

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Their hypocrisy is unbelievable.

The voting booth will negate them to irrelevance...
cicerone imposter

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:08 pm
@RexRed,
I don't think so. This kind of shyt has been going on ever since Obama took office, and even the Tea Party took hold with their extremism.

The GOP voted 53 times to repeal ObamaCare. People are still voting them into office.

There's no hope for our future.
RexRed

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The masquerade cannot go on forever, eventuality they will be seen for the scumbags that they really are.
coldjoint

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:14 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
The masquerade cannot go on forever,

The government checks also.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:15 am
CBO Says Obamacare Will Cost Less Than Projected

http://d3646cffwz49i9.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/xfotfnP2n5B2LmAQ79MEbJ9Tj5D67IFGss8qoWrvhg4/mtime:1390964149/sites/default/files/styles/article_hero/public/media/01282014_Obama_SOTU.jpg?itok=97XXzE7B
REUTERS/Larry Downing

By Brianna Ehley,
The Fiscal Times
April 14, 2014

The White House is kicking off the week with some more good news for Obamacare. The Congressional Budget Office said on Monday that the federal government will spend significantly less than expected on health insurance benefits under the new law.

The CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation said the law’s insurance coverage provisions will now cost about $1.4 trillion over the next 10 years — about $104 billion less than previously estimated. This year alone the government will spend $5 billion less than projected.

The CBO said lower spending on the health care law is helping shrink deficits overall. The report projected that federal government will run a deficit of $492 billion in 2014—nearly 33 percent less than last year. Even so, budget deficits are projected to rise again starting in 2016 and to top $1 trillion annually by 2023.

The agency credits the expected decrease in Obamacare spending to lower-than-anticipated premiums for plans offered on the exchanges. The CBO projects the price of annual premiums to rise slightly from an average of $3,800 this year for the second-lowest silver plan to $3,900 in 2015 and $4,400 in 2016. The agency expects premiums to keep rising, reaching $6,900 in 2024, for an average annual increase of 6 percent from 2016 to 2024.

The new projection for 2016 is 15 percent lower than CBO’s November 2009 estimate, which forecast that premiums for those benchmark plans would average $5,200.

Still, there is a downside to the lower costs, according to the report: “The plans being offered through exchanges in 2014 appear to have, in general, lower payment rates for providers, narrower networks of providers, and tighter management of their subscribers’ use of health care than employment-based plans do. Those features allow insurers that offer plans through the exchanges to charge lower premiums (although they also make plans somewhat less attractive to potential enrollees).”

CBO said it expects major provisions including the individual mandate —which requires people to have health insurance or pay a penalty — to offset total spending for Obamacare. Other major provisions like the employer mandate, which requires medium to large companies to cover their full-time workers, won’t take effect until next year, but will also play a large role in offsetting the costs of subsidies.

Aside from lower spending projections, the CBO said it expects more people to gain health coverage under the law. The report said in 2014 alone about 12 million people are expected to gain coverage through the federal and state exchanges as well as through the law’s Medicaid expansion.

It added that it projects 19 million people to have coverage under the law in 2015, and 25 million more by 2016. By 2024, the CBO says, about 89 percent of U.S. residents will have health coverage. That would leave some 31 million uninsured, which the CBO says is 26 million fewer than would lack coverage without Obamacare.

Top Reads from The Fiscal Times:
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:18 am
@cicerone imposter,
Palin is irrelevant to the GOP, too. She's a footnote in history.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:24 am
@coldjoint,
[img]Auto biography "My 80,000 Posts"[/img]

Don't be so modest clamfart, in your case that's " My 80,000 Irrelevant Posts Since Oct 2013"

"Auto biograpy ..." <snicker> who wrote it, your Yugo?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:27 am
@RexRed,
I fought their wars. My mistake.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:38 am
@coldjoint,
Just being a Democrat isn't enough. George Wallace was a Democrat, too.

The Clippers get a lot of tax breaks and unpaid for services from the public. I don't patronize Teabilly or Teapublican businesses because that's my right. I don't patronize racists because that's my moral and ethical responsibility. I don't patronize job exporters because its a necessity to send messages to those whose unAmerican actions hurt us all regardless how much or how tightly they wrap themselves in an American flag and color themselves red, white and blue. You know, people like you who talk the rant and stumble the walk.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:46 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Are you trying to tell me that anyone can withhold information from this administration? I think that is the other way around.

And when did you start guessing?

If you didn't have **** for brains you might understand that the insurance companies don't have final numbers yet. You are arguing that the administration is hiding figures that no one knows yet because they aren't final yet. That is asinine and only someone with **** for brains would argue such a thing.
RexRed

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 07:57 am
@bobsal u1553115,
My hat is off to you. Thank you for your patriotism and duty. I have ultimate respect for your service...
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:11 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1795486_10152091794106704_596574485_n.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:36 am
@jcboy,
This guy actually thought he could say his threats on tape and not be heard. Arrogantly stupid.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:41 am

Rep. Michael Grimm Surrenders to FBI to Face Criminal Charges: Officials
By Jonathan Dienst
| Monday, Apr 28, 2014 | Updated 8:56 AM EDT

New York Rep. Michael Grimm surrendered to the FBI Monday morning and was arrested on federal criminal charges, according to law enforcement officials familiar with the case.

Grimm is believed to be facing charges related to a private business deal that he made prior to being elected to Congress that involved an Upper East Side health food restaurant.

He's expected to be arraigned in federal court later Monday.

The exact charges have not been made public, but last week Grimm's lawyer, William McGinley, confirmed in a statement that prosecutors said they intend to file criminal charges.

"We are disappointed by the government's decision, but hardly surprised. From the beginning, the government has pursued a politically driven vendetta against Congressman Grimm and not an independent search for the truth," McGinley said. "Congressman Grimm asserts his innocence of any wrongdoing. When the dust settles, he will be vindicated."

Grimm, a former FBI agent and U.S. Marine, is serving his second term representing Staten Island.

The federal charges relate to deals involving Healthalicious; Grimm sold his stake in the restaurant before running for office.

One of Grimm's fundraisers was arrested earlier this year by the FBI and is accused of using straw donors to funnel more than $10,000 into the Republican’s campaign.

Grimm has not been accused of any wrongdoing in that case, which is still under investigation.

In January, Grimm erupted at a local TV reporter on camera and threatened that he would "break you in half, like a boy" after the State of the Union address when he was asked about the federal investigation into his campaign finances.

He later apologized.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/104/267482210_9ed33b6f2e.jpg

OOOOOPPPPS, wrong mug shot.

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/654*368/michael+grimm1.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Re: RexRed (Post 5648549)
I fought their wars. My mistake.

Thanks, Rex. There are all sorts of ways to serve. You're serving the nation here doing what you do. My thanks to you for going above and beyond.
coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:58 am
@parados,
Quote:
You are arguing that the administration is hiding figures

That is exactly what I am doing. And they have a history of hiding hiding things. Or do you deny that Executive privilege is the best way to hide things.
Trying to tell me Obamas administration is going to be up front and honest gives you **** for brains. They have not done it yet. Why start now?
coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
My thanks to you for going above and beyond.

We will make sure you get a Purple heart for those zipper burns.
coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
Quote:
Finally, Someone Who The Left Wants To Deport—An Anti-Communist

Too bad he is innocent of any crime. The heroic Defense Minister of El Salvador who stood up not just to the cultural Marxists in the Jesuits and Maryknoll Orders, but to the card carrying Communist terrorists of the Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN) has been ordered deported. This is the punishment for fighting communism.

The Pilot April 23, 2014 by Tom Tracy

Deportation Order Seen As Justice Finally Served For Atrocities

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CNS) -- A deportation order for El Salvador's former defense minister who lives in Florida but presided over an era of atrocities and torture in his own country underscores a new era of U.S. foreign policy, according to one of the lead attorneys who sued the official, retired Gen. Jose Guillermo Garcia, in U.S. District Court in 2002.

In late February of this year, the U.S. departments of Justice and Homeland Security concluded "removal proceedings," ordering Garcia's deportation on the grounds that he fostered an atmosphere in impunity during the bloody civil war in El Salvador from roughly 1979 to 1992.

No word that the green card given to the terrorist Pedro Andrade who killed four Marine Security Guards at our embassy in San Salvador will be revoked and the communist terrorist Andrade will be deported. But justice demands it.

WTF?

http://www.vdare.com/posts/finally-someone-who-the-left-wants-to-deport-an-anti-communist

0 Replies

parados

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:08 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
You are arguing that the administration is hiding figures

That is exactly what I am doing. And they have a history of hiding hiding things. Or do you deny that Executive privilege is the best way to hide things.
Trying to tell me Obamas administration is going to be up front and honest gives you **** for brains. They have not done it yet. Why start now?

Still the **** for brains? They can't hide figures they don't have. People that sign up pay the insurance companies directly. Until the insurance companies have given all those people time to pay the bill there is no way for anyone to know how many have paid their bills. You do you have **** for brains in this case because you are attacking the administration not doing the impossible.

I guess using your bullshit argument we could argue that you are lying because you haven't admitted to having molested children in 2020. It's ridiculous and only proves you do have **** for brains.
cicerone imposter

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:16 am
@RexRed,
It's not about "masquerade." It's somewhat similar to religion where the individual believes in their religion/party regardless of the apparent contradictions and conflicts to "common sense." How can anyone explain why conservatives continue to vote in the same people who have been responsible for not approving extended unemployment benefits, the least productive congress in history, establish legislation to deny Americans the right to vote, not approve gun control legislation, and vote 53 times to repeal ObamaCare.

They hurt all Americans.