JTT

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:04 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
which cost us 5000 American servicemen and womens lives, and doubled the national debt?

It's always about the USA, isn't it, MJ?

--------------------

September 2, 2010

Vomiting Perfidy

Since yesterday I have been vomiting my insides out...

My first bout of vomit came after I read a transcript of your President's speech, his speech to the "nation". Because you consider yourselves a nation ?!

It started off with an uneasiness felt in the pit of my stomach, then quickly transformed itself into a queasiness, then into a foul nausea, only to erupt like a dammed out volcano into violent throes of pure vomit...

I have over the past 20 years or so, developed a high intolerance to perfidy and you throughout your history have excelled in perfecting what I am most allergic to...

You literally make me sick.

Change - you clamored like a herd of sheep, while munching, ruminating like cattle every word that is fed to you...Black and White, even those retards who call themselves American Arabs and Muslims rejoiced at Uncle Tom's arrival to the White House.

Oh the "principled", "moralistic" prudish puritanical perverts called Americans, always showing up late for change...always jumping on the bandwagon, when the train has already passed...

The peace loving war mongers of the new world order is what you are. Fake and ignorant to the bone.

So you pride yourselves on being "a good people", a "compassionate" "sharing caring hugging" people -- nothing but Perfidy.

For 20 years, I witnessed my country, the land of my father, my mother, my ancestors, disintegrate before my very eyes...20 ******* years. 20 ******* years.

Twenty years of people -- first withering, wilting away, like flowers never allowed to see the light, never allowed to turn their faces to the sun, then from fading into shadows, faltering into a colorless background...bombed, massacred, slaughtered into a nothingness...the same nothingness that inhabits you daily...the same nothingness that makes you rush to your shrink, the same nothingness that you feed with your junk, the same nothingness that you fill with your consumer products...the same nothingness of your void, of the pit, the deep pit that you all live in, and I throw up some more, from the pits of my belly....

So you "sacrificed" for us, so you liberated us from "tyranny", so you "lived up to your responsibilities" --- like you did in Falluja, Haditha, Mahmoudiya, Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Ramadi...¨"kill the motherfuckers" you shouted...and your wives masturbated to your love letters, or shed a few tears while waving that infamous flag...the flag of a degenerate, decaying country that has offered nothing but murder, carnage and mayhem...

You liberated us from "dictatorship" with 5 times the size of a Hiroshima and a Nagasaki...you liberated us until there was no space left in our morgues, and 7 and half years later, we still search for the dead...you liberated us until our streets turned into pools of blood, and mosques became torture dungeons where those hajjis were having their eyes plucked out and their flesh drilled, you liberated us so we can be abducted, raped and murdered for a 1000$ or for wearing lipstick...you liberated us so our bodies can float on the Tigris and Euphrates, mutilated unrecognizable...you liberated us alright...stuffing us in prisons cells, covering us with your piss and excrements, or handing us to your mercenaries and your pimps and whores in turbans, while you fucked the prostitutes specially brought to you in your Green Fortress... and while the rest of us lived in walled ghettos that you constructed for us...

You liberated us alright...and you lived up to your principles, your ideals and your responsibilities...

But I do grant you one thing, you computerized, digitalized death for us...you see, thanks to you our morgue is now equipped with the latest technology, so 7 years down the line, we can finally go and find the corpse of a loved one, maybe. We even got numbers, serial numbers, you are serial killers and we get serial numbers...

We carry numbers wherever we go, number on our passports, on our ID cards, on our prison bracelets, and even on our dead bodies...the numbers follow us to the cemeteries, we got plenty of them today...all this reconstruction money, we built cemeteries with...well not quite, you stole the money...billions of dollars, so we turned gardens and parks into graveyards...our children play there, amidst the wailing of mothers in perpetual grief...

You are indeed a brave people...a noble, brave people. See, all what you've done for us! Your generosity will be recorded in history annals...and you will be used as a historical example, a model of a country and a people of great integrity -- just like the New Iraq model.

Those of us who could not handle this overflowing compassion from you (as your stinking alternative press likes us to believe - Americans are compassionate people), flew away...escaped the milk of human kindness, carrying a few documents and memories, wounds and scars stacked in suitcases...with no destination...

A permanent exile has become our abode...a new geographical location not found on any map...carrying our selves like some overburdening, heavy bundle, struggling to make ends meet, struggling to survive, struggling not to become insane, struggling not be engulfed by that nothingness of yours...

Scratching humanity with our nails...trying to find it, digging with our bare hands, sometimes wishing that we were buried there, alongside our loved ones...sometimes wishing we were never born, sometimes crying in our solitude, sometimes screaming in our nightmares, sometimes numbing ourselves so we can match your nothingness...

Most of the time, confused, lost and bewildered...still unable to grasp what has befallen us, in the name of Freedom...other times engrossed with story after story of endless suffering and misery inflicted by you...with stories of relatives and friends lost in dungeons of Democracy, with stories of monsters being born in the land of Freedom, with stories of disease and illnesses nesting into our DNA and becoming part of our make up, of our being...infiltrating the very essence of us, of our soil, our air, our water...

Story after story...image after image -- wheelchairs, amputations, limbs lost, eyes lost, fingers lost, a child dying, a woman raped and killed, a man tortured to death...story after story of -- poverty, disease, need, neglect, abandonment...story after story of an eternal fatigue that has settled upon us like a blanket...

I watch in my head, in my imagination, in my memory, the river Tigris flowing on a summer eve right at sunset...when the air is cooler (and when there was electricity and drinking water), I watch the river flow, calmly, silently, peacefully...nothing obstructs it, it just flows and I close my eyes and imagine myself flowing with it, in it...to an unknown destination...only in these moments do I find real tranquility...during those seconds, when I am transported there, by that river where everything grew and took shape...from the dawn of Time...

I go back in time thousands of years, when you were non existent, when you had no name, no shape and no color...and I find myself...I find myself and I find Iraq.

This is the only consolation I can give to myself - that even in the buckets of vomit wrought out from my guts, I can still find Her and me.

But you can't.

http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.ca/2010/09/vomiting-perfidy.html?m=1
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:44 am
Rand's Obamacare stats: 9.3 million new insureds, and counting
Source: LA TIMES

The long-awaited Rand Corp. study of Obamacare's effect on health insurance coverage was released Tuesday and confirmed the numbers that had been telegraphed for more than a week: At least 9.3 million more Americans have health insurance now than in September 2013, virtually all of them as a result of the law.

That's a net figure, accommodating all those who lost their individual health insurance because of cancellations. The Rand study confirms other surveys that placed the number of people who lost their old insurance and did not or could not replace it -- the focus of an enormous volume of anti-Obamacare rhetoric -- at less than 1 million. The Rand experts call this a "very small" number, less than 1% of the U.S. population age 18 to 64.

The Rand study was eagerly anticipated in part because of the dearth of hard information from other sources, including the federal and state governments, which are still compiling their statistics and may not have a full slate for months.

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-rand-20140408,0,6208659.column#axzz2yKgE9woE
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:45 am
@parados,
Quote:
We are still waiting for your "TRUE" numbers that show Obama's numbers are false.

Still waiting to see proof other than the Obama administration that the numbers are true. I do not trust proven liars.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:48 am
@anonymously99,
Hate speech is not very christian. coldjoint is a jerk regardless of his sexual orientation or in spite of it. Please do not let him drag you down to his level.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:49 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
"Iraq has weapons of mass destruction that can be ready to attack us in 45 minutes",

Congress backed that war, even Killary. If the intelligence was faulty everyone believed it. And the 5,000 over a number of years is nothing like the 3,000 that died in one day in 2001. If you don't think this country is worth defending, move.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Hate speech

Another way to stifle free speech. I don't see it as hateful. It is true. And truth is never hate, it is truth.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:51 am
@wmwcjr,
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/$%28KGrHqV,!nsFCrWfq0ElBQs!2wB!yg~~60_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Isn't that the tune to "These Boots Are Made For Walking"?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:52 am
@RexRed,
Boehner doesn't have musical socks.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
@anonymously99,
Call either party for a ride to the polls. Don't allow yourself to be voiceless.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:56 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Still waiting to see proof other than the Obama administration that the numbers are true. I do not trust proven liars.

So, you think simply declaring numbers a lie is proof of anything?

It proves one thing but not what you hope it does.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:59 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Radio coldjoint - "Twice the baseless opinion for rebuttal and none of the inconvenient facts"

Here you go laughing boy, from a RW news source source and a RW thinktank:

Rand's Obamacare stats: 9.3 million new insureds, and counting
Source: LA TIMES

The long-awaited Rand Corp. study of Obamacare's effect on health insurance coverage was released Tuesday and confirmed the numbers that had been telegraphed for more than a week: At least 9.3 million more Americans have health insurance now than in September 2013, virtually all of them as a result of the law.

That's a net figure, accommodating all those who lost their individual health insurance because of cancellations. The Rand study confirms other surveys that placed the number of people who lost their old insurance and did not or could not replace it -- the focus of an enormous volume of anti-Obamacare rhetoric -- at less than 1 million. The Rand experts call this a "very small" number, less than 1% of the U.S. population age 18 to 64.

The Rand study was eagerly anticipated in part because of the dearth of hard information from other sources, including the federal and state governments, which are still compiling their statistics and may not have a full slate for months.

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-rand-20140408,0,6208659.column#axzz2yKgE9woE
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:00 am
Quote:
Sharpton Says Revelations He Was An FBI Informant Are Racist…

Well who would have thought. Aren't you tired of race baiting and division. Apparently not. Statists(liberals) continue to support this kind of crap.
http://weaselzippers.us/182243-sharpton-says-revelations-he-was-an-fbi-informant-are-racist/

Quote:
stat·ism (stā′tĭz′əm)
n.
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Congress backed that war, even Killary. If the intelligence was faulty everyone believed it. And the 5,000 over a number of years is nothing like the 3,000 that died in one day in 2001. If you don't think this country is worth defending, move.

1. Congress bought into those lies.
2. Strong words from someone who hasn't served or has a kid in uniform.
JTT

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Congress backed that war, even Killary. If the intelligence was faulty everyone believed it.

Yeah they did, Afuckinggain! You sheeple have been lied to so often and yet you let yourselves be duped time after time. You really shouldn't be allowed to make any decision bigger than choosing your brand of toilet paper.

Quote:
And the 5,000 over a number of years is nothing like the 3,000 that died in one day in 2001.

Compare that to the millions y'all have slaughtered because of your sheepism.

Quote:
If you don't think this country is worth defending, move.

See what I mean about so many of you being sheeple, cj.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:06 am
@coldjoint,
Its hate speech. I find the 'f' word as offensive as the 'n' word. Being comfortable with it makes me worry about you. Seriously, your baseless opinions piss me off, but I sure wouldn't write you off as useless because of your sexual orientation.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:06 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Compare that to the millions y'all have slaughtered because of your sheepism.

Compare that to Communism and Islamic jihad. We have a lot of catching up to do.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Seriously, your baseless opinions piss me off, but I sure wouldn't write you off as useless because of your sexual orientation.

My opinions are not baseless that is what pisses you off. And Rex made his sexuality an issue, because he was bulliedhttp://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/dgpberrt.gif I did not. But you can't seem to remember what has been posted and when. I guess Obamabots have memory issues.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
. Strong words from someone who hasn't served or has a kid in uniform.

I never said I had children. How do you know this stuff? Are you that worried you have to go behind my back? Like an old lady unhappy with her new neighbor. Hang it up bitch.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:31 am
Poll: Most New Jersey Voters Think Christie Report Was A 'Whitewash'
Source: TPM

CATHERINE THOMPSON – APRIL 9, 2014, 7:42 AM EDT

Most New Jersey voters believe an internal investigation clearing Gov. Chris Christie (R) of any wrongdoing in the George Washington Bridge lane closing scandal was a "whitewash," according to a new poll.

A Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday found that of the 96 percent of Garden State voters who said they knew something about the so-called Bridgegate scandal, only 36 percent believed the review, conducted by lawyers representing Christie's office, was a "legitimate investigation." Fifty-six percent said the report was a "whitewash."

Additionally, the survey found 51 percent of those who knew something about Bridgegate said they believed Christie was aware of his aides' activities. Only 26 percent believed that Christie had ordered the lane closures himself, however.

The internal investigation that cleared Christie placed the blame for the traffic-snarling lane closures squarely on his former deputy chief of staff, Bridget Anne Kelly, and David Wildstein, a former Port Authority executive. Federal prosecutors and the New Jersey state legislature are still looking into the lane closures.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-new-jersey-voters-christie-investigation-whitewash
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:33 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

I never said I had children. How do you know this stuff? Are you that worried you have to go behind my back? Like an old lady unhappy with her new neighbor. Hang it up bitch.

Truth hurt, putz? Good. Thanks for admitting you are a chicken hawk, brave with everybodyelse's skin.