@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

You are jealous of an existing God?

Are you?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:08 am
@coldjoint,
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rWdkeBmWLcI/TM73E8lQcdI/AAAAAAAAInY/AZFZLdNMj1A/s1600/scan0007.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Destruction_of_Buddhas_March_21_2001.jpg
Baldimo

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:11 am
@RexRed,
Do you really believe these things you say? Slavery is alive in the US? Last time I checked, people were paid for their labor. Some are paid more some are paid less, but we are paid for our labor. If you have no skills and no education then you are not going to make much. It isn't the fault of "the man", its the fault of those that are getting paid min wage. If you work at Burger King for min wage for 5 years, you can blame yourself.
coldjoint

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:15 am
@hawkeye10,
Islam will wipe all traces of any culture other than their own if given the chance. It is an obligation for the devout Muslim to advance Islam anyway possible.
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:16 am
@coldjoint,
You seem to forget your puritan tea party religious right that has called for the death of gays in Uganda, idiot.

CJ, you have less reasoning ability than a slug.

Don pull the gay card on me fascist. Do you know how many gays are sitting in Ugandan prisons due DIRECTLY to the "CHRISTIANS" right here in the U.S.A.?

Also moron, the Ugandan president softened the U.S. Christian's premeditated laws which were initially "KILL THE GAYS". And this is happening NOW also.

Now you know why I am neither a Christian nor am I a republican.

BOTH HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!
Baldimo

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:18 am
@RexRed,
Besides BS rhetoric, you got any proof that Christians have called for the killing of gays? I'm not talking about some small minority group, I'm talking about Tea Party politicians?
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:20 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Do you really believe these things you say? Slavery is alive in the US? Last time I checked, people were paid for their labor. Some are paid more some are paid less, but we are paid for our labor. If you have no skills and no education then you are not going to make much. It isn't the fault of "the man", its the fault of those that are getting paid min wage. If you work at Burger King for min wage for 5 years, you can blame yourself.

Ever worked at American sweatshop factory in China, Mexico or India? The U.S. has more slaves than all previous civilizations combined.

Trade agreements are no more than slavery laws...
Frank Apisa

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:21 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Islam will wipe all traces of any culture other than their own if given the chance. It is an obligation for the devout Muslim to advance Islam anyway possible.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. [Deuteronomy 13:7-12]

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." [Deuteronomy 13:13-19]

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. [Leviticus 24:10-16]

"When you march up to attack a city, first offer terms of peace.
If it agrees to your terms of peace and opens its gates to you,
all the people to be found in it shall serve you in forced labor.
But if it refuses to make peace with you and instead offers you
battle, lay siege to it, and when the Lord, your God, delivers it
into your hand, put every male in it to the sword, but the women
and children and livestock and all else in it that is worth
plunder you may take as your booty and you may use this plunder
of your enemies which the Lord, your God, has given you." Deuteronomy 20:10

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets. I have come, not to abolish them, but to fulfill them. Of this much I assure you; UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, not the smallest letter of the law, not the smallest part of a letter shall be done away with until it all comes true." Matthew 5:17ff

0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Just like the Catholic Church has done for centuries.

They burnt millions of Islamic "scientific" texts in the name of Christianity.

The Catholic monks burnt the entire history of the Aztecs.

Entire indigenous American tribes were enslaved branded heathens and infected with syphilis and small pox by invading "Christians".

While at the same time Islam was assimilating Greek culture into their society.

I could care less about either religions, they are both evil.

If there is a god she i am sure is also repulsed by these doctrines of hate. Just as your religion facilitates your hate towards other religions that do not conform to your narrow minded view of culture.

And who build all the christian churches? Certainly not clergy. No, powerful families, guilds, Freemasons and thinkers, contractors. This is culture not the religious puppet masters who pull strings.

In these churches are concealed the secret knowledge of the free thinking artisans.

Churches were only build to compete with pagan sources. The building of churches and making of statues were forbidden by first century church doctrine.

Even the Catholic mass was devised to compete with secular theater that went underground to gypsies after the Catholics went in and burnt the theaters..
coldjoint

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:50 am
@RexRed,
Quote:

You don't like religion because you are gay, and scared shitless they could be right.
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You don't like religion because you are gay, and scared shitless they could be right.

Anyone who has critically studied these "holy" books knows first hand the brutality and barbarism they promote.

The people who are in fear are faithful ones who blindly accept these tyrannical Gods as being real.

http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/jimmy-swaggart-crying-sinned%20(B&W).jpg

One needs to have a face like this when they pray to these "gods"...

Anyone up for some religious self-flagellation? (cynical)
coldjoint

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:07 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Anyone who has critically studied these "holy" books knows first hand the brutality and barbarism they promote.

Is that what you think the New Testament promotes? That is a huge part of the Bible. Also remember the Bible is history, and none of that is too pretty. Or are you saying Pagans were not, or still are, just as barbaric?
ones who blindly accept
And you blindly accept that man knows it all. What is the difference except the excuses that are allowed through rationalization and moral relativity. No, Rex you are scared.
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Blah blah blah blah blah....

Stop trying to pedal your own fears off on others who have long gotten over the curse of these religions.

When you stop believing in these fairy tales you are no longer held captive by their dogmas.

"...and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Baldimo

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:17 pm
@RexRed,
Wow you sure are continuing to stretch here aren't you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:20 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
When you stop believing in these fairy tales you are no longer held captive by their dogmas.

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/bible.gif You are scared.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/gdkifmqq.gif
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
..and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Boyfriend putting the handcuffs on too tight?http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

Just your style to resort to cheap potshots rather that use that slug brain of yours.

Insult Muslims then duck-tail and run back to your own barbaric religion while accusing others of fear...

...pathetic.
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 12:50 pm
I would like to discuss culture and religion.

Does Christian/Islam religion really promote culture?

I am asking this subject here because the GOP and Teaparty tout religion along with enriching their treasury... Perhaps in the reverse order.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 01:00 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Insult Muslims

I am not insulting them. I am telling the truth about their religion. The truth is never an insult. Except for people that can't handle it. You happen to be one of those people.

And as far as the cheap shot you volunteered that information and of course your suffering you endured(holding back a tear)because of your choices. Your fault Rex, your problem.
RexRed

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 01:08 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Insult Muslims

I am not insulting them. I am telling the truth about their religion. The truth is never an insult. Except for people that can't handle it. You happen to be one of those people.

And as far as the cheap shot you volunteered that information and of course your suffering you endured(holding back a tear)because of your choices. Your fault Rex, your problem.

You are a hypocrite so YOUR truth is irrelevant and your motives moot.

I have no credulity for hypocrites.